2016 Bounceback Offers

3 night minimum stay, and minimum 2 day hopper or WP&M ticket required. Some values also included. POFQ, Movies and AoA LM rooms excluded as well as the usual exclusions (campsites some villas, etc.)
View attachment 125472
Is it 3 night minimum or 6 night minimum? And at least a 2 day park hopper, right? And, we can check in on 10/1/16 and we should get a free dining plan? I've seen people posting that they got a BB at Pop, but that's not a moderate. We are staying at Pop for the first time in December and are looking into a BB the first of October next year.

Is it 3 night minimum or 6 night minimum? And at least a 2 day park hopper, right? And, we can check in on 10/1/16 and we should get a free dining plan? I've seen people posting that they got a BB at Pop, but that's not a moderate. We are staying at Pop for the first time in December and are looking into a BB the first of October next year.

I wouldn't expect the bounceback in December to be for free dining in 2016. Typically the free dining BB is only offered during the current free dining period. The BB offer has changed to a % off room discount for the following year in Oct or Nov for the last few years. I'm also going in Dec & hope to book a room only BB for next Sept. All resort categories ( value, moderate, etc) are included, with some restrictions on resorts & room categories. Availability of resort or room type will vary by dates-- Disney doesn't include rooms that are booking up at rack rate.

If you do get lucky & can book a free dining bounceback, you will get free dining for your stay as long as you check in by the last day it is offered.

I received my offer on October 1st

We weren't kidding when we said "see ya real soon"! Relive the magic with these great offers for your next visit to Walt Disney World Resort. Start planning your next trip to make this year just as magical as before!
SAVE UP TO 30%*
on rooms at select Walt Disney WorldResort hotels!
For stays most nights January 2–June 7, 2016 Book through January 26, 2016.

U3fsr0E-_gfrtMGeGNrrH-9YaATYkgoZVhhAFKVS_A5mCc3BaIdT65gv5QMxRB7gT4rEtN_LsVQFIhw4iwsccQ_RQJttKsR6PIbVsTjpkFJbNOpD1PrO2ozNwgrtDTJWDA1tBHSA0ac5wcNjALo=s0-d-e1-ft

BE SURE TO MENTION YOUR UNIQUE OFFER CODE:
CCH2
jsGh2nvIk2CzpQFGS-IPGMrAgjAN6tzUTZUlFMM-kMMjfTB1RU5BsewJ391ABtvDjpystMhfqDIA3RS1lUKSWGMEaXJ5PEduhJEjgYK9eIX0yqg2_jQIsAhddmuNpq92B5v7plNZBZT1ZPhxYjz-=s0-d-e1-ft

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. 30% savings is for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.See Important Details Below*.

Call 407-939-7201
or your Travel Agent
OR
Play, Stay, Dine and
Save up to $500**
on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and dining plan package for a family of four at selectWalt Disney World Resort hotels!
For stays most nights December 13–December 19, 2015 and
January 2–March 7, 2016. Book through December 23, 2015.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price of the same package for 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child in the same room. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.

See Important Details Below**.

Call 407-939-7201
or your Travel Agent

It seems 2016 RO offers are out now. Is anyone there & able to share what the dates/discount levels are? :) TIA!

That's what I thought would happen. I called last Saturday before we checked out and she thought they would be out shortly. I'm curious, too. I was hoping to book room only in May 2016. Guess I'll have to wait for general public.

I'll be checking in at Port Orleans Riverside tomorrow. I'll try to remember to post the info if its available in the room.
A pic would be GREAT! We are coming in a few weeks, and I am hoping the RO bounce back covers the days we want to come next year!

I constantly have emails with unique codes for 30% off room
Only are BB offers generally better than that? I would take FD in a heartbeat but room only doesn't really appeAl to me

For anyone who has booked a BB deal in the past, is that deal better than waiting until April/March when they offer a free dining plan for stays in the fall?

For anyone who has booked a BB deal in the past, is that deal better than waiting until April/March when they offer a free dining plan for stays in the fall?
If you book the bounce back you are safe from any changes Disney makes to offers. For example, last year's bounce back was free dining and that's it. When the offer for the same dates came out in April, you had to also buy the park hopper.

I constantly have emails with unique codes for 30% off room
Only are BB offers generally better than that? I would take FD in a heartbeat but room only doesn't really appeal to me
Sometimes pin codes are better and sometimes the room only bounce back is better. The benefit of the BB over the pin codes is that you can change a BB reservation and will get the same deal until the BB offer expires. And the RO BB is usually valid for at least a year. But pin codes usually expire dooner than that.
A free dining BB usually includes more resorts than a general public free dining offer. I think it is always better to book a BB if it includes your dates than to hope Disney will release something later.

If you book the bounce back you are safe from any changes Disney makes to offers. For example, last year's bounce back was free dining and that's it. When the offer for the same dates came out in April, you had to also buy the park hopper.
Yes. The prices and rates are locked in once you book the BB reservation. For example, if you book a BB that includes park tickets and the price of park tickets increase later in the year, you will not be charged the increased price.

I had never booked a bounce back, nor FD. But, I booked it this year, because of all the rumors that Disney is phasing out discounts. I figured a discount for next year is better than no discount. Once I have my dates for next year formed up, I'll shop around for other discounts. The issue with the current FD is that the dates were very limited. Not sure if it will work for us at all.

I'll be checking in at Port Orleans Riverside tomorrow. I'll try to remember to post the info if its available in the room.

The offer in my room at POR is still the free dining offer from 5/31-6/7 and 8/26-10/1. I'll call the 8844 extension tomorrow and check for possible other offers.

I hope it stays that way until December 19-26! Can you book a BB at anytime during your trip or does it have to be on check-out day?

I hope it stays that way until December 19-26! Can you book a BB at anytime during your trip or does it have to be on check-out day?
The free dining offer expires October 31st from the picture I've seen. It will be replaced with the room only offer. You can book anytime after you check in until 11:00 p.m. on the night of your check out day.

There is a BB offer for 2016 for different dates during the year. 30 percent off for deluxes, 25 percent off at moderates, 20 percent off at values, 10 percent off on suites. However 10/2/16 - 12/7/16 is blacked out! There is a BB discount for 12/8/16 - 12/22/16. The CM told me I could book a December date (or any date with a BB discount), and could call from home to check if October BB discounts had been added. What to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter