2016 Bounceback Offers

If I book the bounceback offer they have right now when we go in October, is it for the dates left in 2016 or for dates in 2017? We are going back in December this year and would love to be able to book it in October for December 2016. Thanks!!
There are two BB offers available right now.

The room only bounceback offer that they have right now is for dates 2016. Typically, the 2016 room only bounceback offer will still be available in October for your Dec 2016 trip.The room only BB offer for dates in 2017 would most likely be released around the middle of October, if they follow the same pattern as they have in the past. Guests should be able to book either the 2016 room only BB or the 2017 room only BB.

The free dining bounceback offer that they have right now is for dates in 2017.

Hi,

I have a few questions that I hope somebody can help me answer. My family of 6 went to WDW in July 2016 and purchased the DVC gold annual passes. We are going again in June 2017 to get 2 uses off of our AP's. My wife an I are going in Oct 2016. Assuming that the BB offer is still in effect at the time we go we will be booking 8 nights. I know that we have to purchase park tickets with park hoppers. To save some money now we would want to buy the minimum 2 or 3 day tickets for everybody. My questions are:

1. Do we have to use the tickets for this stay or can we use them for a stay in 2018?

2. If we can use them in 2018, can we upgrade the tickets in 2018 to 10 day tickets?

3. Can we apply the cost of the tickets to my wife and my annual pass renewal? I know this would have to be done in person at our June 2017 stay.

4. Is the value of the tickets the same as purchasing them direct from the Disney website. Ex current cost of a 2 day park hopper is $273.71 w/tax. Or do they do something like allocating a larger portion of the price towards the room and discounting the value of the tickets.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a few questions that I hope somebody can help me answer. My family of 6 went to WDW in July 2016 and purchased the DVC gold annual passes. We are going again in June 2017 to get 2 uses off of our AP's. My wife an I are going in Oct 2016. Assuming that the BB offer is still in effect at the time we go we will be booking 8 nights. I know that we have to purchase park tickets with park hoppers. To save some money now we would want to buy the minimum 2 or 3 day tickets for everybody. My questions are:

1. Do we have to use the tickets for this stay or can we use them for a stay in 2018?

2. If we can use them in 2018, can we upgrade the tickets in 2018 to 10 day tickets?

3. Can we apply the cost of the tickets to my wife and my annual pass renewal? I know this would have to be done in person at our June 2017 stay.

4. Is the value of the tickets the same as purchasing them direct from the Disney website. Ex current cost of a 2 day park hopper is $273.71 w/tax. Or do they do something like allocating a larger portion of the price towards the room and discounting the value of the tickets.

Thanks in advance.
The unused tickets are good forever, and can by upgraded within 14 days of first use. One ticket can be applied towards the renewal of one AP. Package tickets are discounted. You will need to have the tickets prioritized so your tickets do not get used in error. Visit guest services for that.

I just called today for bounce back rates for this December and the CM told me at least a 2 day ticket was required for the offer. Is this true? We are APs so don't need to buy tickets.

The brochure in the room doesn't mention this. All it says is up to 25% off for moderates and 30% for deluxe. I assumed this was a room only offer.

I just called today for bounce back rates for this December and the CM told me at least a 2 day ticket was required for the offer. Is this true? We are APs so don't need to buy tickets.

The brochure in the room doesn't mention this. All it says is up to 25% off for moderates and 30% for deluxe. I assumed this was a room only offer.
I would call back. In the past, only BB packages such as FD required ticket purchases, but not the room only percentage off offers. While Disney could have changed the offer, it's worth calling back.

So the start date of the BB is 5/30, but I would like to do a trip starting on 5/27. I've never done a split stay. Can someone offer insight as to how this would work? I am figuring that I won't be able to use my dining credits until 5/30, but what about park tickets and the refillable mug?

So the start date of the BB is 5/30, but I would like to do a trip starting on 5/27. I've never done a split stay. Can someone offer insight as to how this would work? I am figuring that I won't be able to use my dining credits until 5/30, but what about park tickets and the refillable mug?
You would book a room only reservation which will be separate from your package reservation. You can ask to keep the same room but you will have to check out of the first room and check into the second room. You will be able to activate your park tickets when you arrive on your first day, but you will not be able to use your dining plan or the refillable mugs until the package reservation starts. You will also get two sets of MagicBands which can be used for both of your rooms.

you can pick up your parks tickets early (make sure to buy enough days to cover the entire trip) but you won't be able to make FP+ at 60 days out for 5/27-5/29. once you go to Guest Services to activate the tickets then you can make FP+ for those first 3 days.

You would book a room only reservation which will be separate from your package reservation. You can ask to keep the same room but you will have to check out of the first room and check into the second room. You will be able to activate your park tickets when you arrive on your first day, but you will not be able to use your dining plan or the refillable mugs until the package reservation starts. You will also get two sets of MagicBands which can be used for both of your rooms.

you can pick up your parks tickets early (make sure to buy enough days to cover the entire trip) but you won't be able to make FP+ at 60 days out for 5/27-5/29. once you go to Guest Services to activate the tickets then you can make FP+ for those first 3 days.

Thank you! This information is very helpful.

The free dining bounceback expired yesterday. Anyone know what the current one is?

Does anyone know what number to call to modify a bounceback reservation? We booked one in October and are hoping to change room types from preferred to standard. I called the regular reservation number and they were not able to help me. Thanks!

Does anyone know what number to call to modify a bounceback reservation? We booked one in October and are hoping to change room types from preferred to standard. I called the regular reservation number and they were not able to help me. Thanks!

The bounceback phone number is: 407-939-1923

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter