2016 Bounceback Offers

It also doesn't look like Values are part of it because it only mentions Moderates and Deluxe. Are the Moderates 30% off or 25% off?
Value resorts are almost never listed on the brochure, but there are always value rooms included. Here is the breakdown...

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxes

Thanks for the info. I really want a free dining BB, but we aren't going until 12/19. From what I've read, I don't think that will be a BB option.

Thanks for the info. I really want a free dining BB, but we aren't going until 12/19. From what I've read, I don't think that will be a BB option.
Unfortunately, no. The free dining bounceback expired yesterday, and is only offered for a few months. Most of the year sees a room offer. There could always be a public offer, so if the room offer works for you, go ahead and book it and switch to a public offer if it works better for you. Good luck!

Shocked at the blackouts. Was considering booking one when we are there in April for November. I guess I won't.

I was hoping for a room offer for F&W, and would have booked in a heartbeat if it existed. But no. Not to be had.

A fellow Dis'er (@Jing) in my planning group gave me permission to share her photo here. Here is the 2016 room offer in print...
View attachment 132260

Thanks so much for sharing this.

I'm really glad I booked our spring break/Easter trip with the current promotion. Disappointed we won't be able to take advantage of BB for our March trip or our Thanksgiving trip next year :sad2:

The room BB really tells the story of dates when Disney is full enough onsite that they don't need to entice folks with offers. I think if you are planning on booking early and trying to get offers before deals and dates are announced, you should avoid these with a 10-foot pole. Also these dates would probably have the highest number of people booking FP+ 60 days in advance.
  • Marathon
  • Weekends in winter
  • President's Day weekend
  • Easter
  • Memorial Day weekend
  • Fourth of July weekend
  • Labor Day weekend
  • All of October
  • All of November
  • First week of December (Pop Warner)
  • Christmas week
  • New Year's week

The room BB really tells the story of dates when Disney is full enough onsite that they don't need to entice folks with offers. I think if you are planning on booking early and trying to get offers before deals and dates are announced, you should avoid these with a 10-foot pole. Also these dates would probably have the highest number of people booking FP+ 60 days in advance.
  • Marathon
  • Weekends in winter
  • President's Day weekend
  • Easter
  • Memorial Day weekend
  • Fourth of July weekend
  • Labor Day weekend
  • All of October
  • All of November
  • First week of December (Pop Warner)
  • Christmas week
  • New Year's week
Where did you come up with your list? We spent Columbus week there and had after time. It was busy, but nothing I wouldn't happily do again. Lol

Where did you come up with your list? We spent Columbus week there and had after time. It was busy, but nothing I wouldn't happily do again. Lol

I do believe that they have listed the black out dates since Disney feels no need to fill the rooms with a BB offer.

I've seen quite a few people mention on other threads that they'll just "Wait for the free dining in November" for next year. Am I the only one thinking they aren't going to offer it at all for November 2016? They obviously feel their occupancy rates are high enough where they've excluded it from the Bounceback.

I do believe that they have listed the black out dates since Disney feels no need to fill the rooms with a BB offer.
Perhaps. I was reading it as a list of crowded times. We've gone every October for nearly a decade, and while the last few years have been much busier, it certainly wouldn't be on my list as a time not to touch with a 10 foot pole. Lol! We are booked with a free dining for June next year. It's going to be weird having no MNSSHP theme to plan.

From reading the small print, it looks like only 3 bedroom villas, campsites and Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation are excluded. Could that be right? I thought in the past they always excluded the Villas at the GF and I expected they'd exclude the Poly Villas too... Hmm... The dates don't work for us, but maybe I'd have to consider another date...

The whole weekend black out thing in Jan-Mar really bums me out. As of right now there are no discounts on Values during the weekends in February. Rack rate for standard at Pop is $175 plus tax. That's crazy expensive.

No, not necessarily overall crowds, since overall crowds are influenced by both onsite and offsite. My list is based on the BB dates and when Disney's onsite hotels will be full enough that onsite deals will be more limited and more FP+ booking at 60 days out and my comment about 10-foot pole are for those that book ahead and then hope to "apply" a discount later (I have ONLY booked when I have a discount in hand, but many here do book ahead and try to figure out in advance when they are likely to be able to get a discount, so I think the BB calendar may be helpful for that).

Last edited:
When we were at the BC two weeks ago, I was one of the folks who was extremely disappointed to see that the whole month of October was blocked out from the RO BB for next year. We have been booking that BB for the last few years and had planned to book again for next year but sadly, we did not since I REFUSE to pay Disney's rack rates.

Was I completely shocked by the blockout dates? Yes and No. While I expected some of October to be blocked out as has been the case in the past, I didn't expect the whole month to be BUT FWIW, here's my two cents:

F&W draws the crowds both onsite and offsite and even though I booked this year's trip a whole year in advance, I had more difficulty tweaking my dates this time around than I ever have before. Every time I tried, the CM would say there was no availability or the resort I was inquiring about was "sold out" and this was the case back in January/February (8 months out). I also have to agree with @vinotinto that it doesn't help with availability when people pre-book in hopes for a discount. If rooms are booked, then Disney doesn't need to offer discounts, it's plain and simple.

Now, because I am persistent and really wanted to go next October, I made a couple of calls while we were there, including to my TA that I use for our August trips and found out that they had a pretty good deal for my dates next October and as you can see by new ticker, I now have a discounted trip booked for next year :).

Thank's for the new Bounceback offer upload. I need to book our April trip when we are there next month. Wish they would list the resorts and percentages somewhere but I'm pretty sure what I'm booking (taking Mom to her first, and probably only, trip to The World)

I see above someone mentioned they felt Marathon dates were part of the black out but in the case of SW Marathon, that is not the case. It's in mid-April and it is part of the offer (that's when we are going, also F&G)

I am needing two 2 br villas at okw next july. We will be upgrading our tickets during our December trip to an annual pass. We have never had an annual pass before, so I need some advice. Assuming the okw villa is not excluded from the BB offer, I would plan on booking the 30% off before we leave in December. I am a widow with 3 kids, so there is no other adult in the room. Would my 15 y.o. daughter be able to book the other villa? She has her own bank account to pay with. Also, would a better deal be available to an annual pass holder than the 30% off BB offer?

I am needing two 2 br villas at okw next july. We will be upgrading our tickets during our December trip to an annual pass. We have never had an annual pass before, so I need some advice. Assuming the okw villa is not excluded from the BB offer, I would plan on booking the 30% off before we leave in December. I am a widow with 3 kids, so there is no other adult in the room. Would my 15 y.o. daughter be able to book the other villa? She has her own bank account to pay with. Also, would a better deal be available to an annual pass holder than the 30% off BB offer?
I'm pretty sure she would have to be 18+ to book the room herself under the bounce back.

I've been reading through the boards about discounts and it's obvious that our trip this December to WL will be the last that we're getting 35% off on. We booked a BB last November for this December.
I'm a little confused about some of the posts,though. It looks as if some people got a double discount and I can't figure out how. They talk about getting a discount through Disney or their TA, then, getting a 15% discount through Orbitz, on top of their previous discount.
If you book through one place,how can you book a second time through another site? Wouldn't you have to cancel one booking in order to book again?
What am I missing?

I've been reading through the boards about discounts and it's obvious that our trip this December to WL will be the last that we're getting 35% off on. We booked a BB last November for this December.
I'm a little confused about some of the posts,though. It looks as if some people got a double discount and I can't figure out how. They talk about getting a discount through Disney or their TA, then, getting a 15% discount through Orbitz, on top of their previous discount.
If you book through one place,how can you book a second time through another site? Wouldn't you have to cancel one booking in order to book again?
What am I missing?

They are getting a double discount but from only one place. Orbitz will match Disney's general public discount and offer the same percentage off on their website. Then they will often run a special offer that is additional discount which you only receive if you use their promo code when booking the room. I was looking at Orbitz's website last night and saw some Wilderness Lodge rooms at a 25% discount, the same discount Disney is offering for that time period. Then if you use the promo code, they gave you an additional $150 off the reservation. That is what people mean by getting a double discount. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter