2016 Bounceback Offers

How does this work exactly? What is the discount usually? As good as free dining? We are going from Nov 10th till 22nd
I don't think a room-only a bounce back is available for November. I'm not sure about a free dining bounce back. You would have to crunch the numbers to see which one actually saves you more money. When I did that it came out to be a $4 difference (deluxe resort). There may still be RO discounts for the general public or through pins/UOCs, but you'd have to be patient for those to come out.

~Cari~ pluto:

How does this work exactly? What is the discount usually? As good as free dining? We are going from Nov 10th till 22nd
These are the 2016 dates for the room discount bounceback that will be available when you are there...

January 3-6, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28, 31-February 4
February 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-March 3
March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxes

These are the 2016 dates for the room discount bounceback that will be available when you are there...

March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Are Villas included in the discount?

So the RO bouncebacks are the same discounts as the early spring ap discount? Currently i have a reservation at CSR with a 25% discount and it covers all of my spring break 3/11 thru 3/20. But if I try to book a BB in December for next year I would have to do 3 reservations for the same week. That's a new one that the AP discount is more than a BB.

Does the Free Dining Bounce back that is being offered until October 31st good for dates in October/November of Next year? We leave Tuesday and I would like to book a free dining Bounce back.

Every year we have gone in late October I always waited until the end of the trip to call about bounce back (In November) and it was always % off the room (does not work out well for us) and I never realized that if I had called earlier when we first arrived I might have had the option of free dining. Do I understand this correctly? Thanks for any feedback.

Does the Free Dining Bounce back that is being offered until October 31st good for dates in October/November of Next year? We leave Tuesday and I would like to book a free dining Bounce back.

Every year we have gone in late October I always waited until the end of the trip to call about bounce back (In November) and it was always % off the room (does not work out well for us) and I never realized that if I had called earlier when we first arrived I might have had the option of free dining. Do I understand this correctly? Thanks for any feedback.

Yes, I do think that the free dining is available through Oct. 31. Then it switches over to Room only.

March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Were these dates in an in- room folder already or told by a cm? Last year hardly any June or July dates were included. I'm not complaining, as my dates are there, it just seems too good to be true. Lol.

Were these dates in an in- room folder already or told by a cm? Last year hardly any June or July dates were included. I'm not complaining, as my dates are there, it just seems too good to be true. Lol.
I"m not sure about July but I can confirm that May 30-June 5 are included. It seems that they replaced October/November dates in 2015 with June/July dates in 2016.

~Cari~ pluto:

March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

So it looks like they have cut out a good portion of the Food and Wine Festival dates. We won't go unless some other type of discount becomes available.

glad I got my January dates through Orbitz. :cool1:

I currently have 25% + 15%, which turns out to be better than 30%. Plus I'd have to pay rack rate for January 22nd and 23rd, with the bounceback? yeesh…. :eek: :faint:

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the free dining bounce back you can book up until October 31 but does not include dates for any of November and only the first day of October.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the free dining bounce back you can book up until October 31 but does not include dates for any of November and only the first day of October.
Not sure of the dates, but as long as you book your first day of your trip on the last day of free dining, you can get free dining for your entire trip. They just need to overlap one day. (Although, you cannot get free dining for your entire trip if it starts on the LAST day of your trip. Has to be the first day of your trip or broken into separate reservations.)

~Cari~ pluto:

That's what I read.

That's what I read.

Oh that is too bad..we need to go late October. So I guess I am destined to not get a bounce back. Perhaps since we are going late in October (leaving tomorrow!) they adjust the dates? I do not know if it works that way or if the dates are the same no matter when you are currently visiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter