(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you in RPC now, would you please look in the tea chest and tell me what the name is of the black tea with caramel?
I loved it when we were there, but I can’t remember the name of the flavor.
I want to see if I can buy it locally!

I’m seriously missing the tea raspberry tarts right now too. But I doubt I’ll be able to find them here in TN. 😂

For those of you in RPC now, would you please look in the tea chest and tell me what the name is of the black tea with caramel?

I’m seriously missing the tea raspberry tarts right now too. But I doubt I’ll be able to find them here in TN. 😂
Ooh, yes, I may know that tea. I believe it is called Golden Caramel. If it is the one that was available in the lounge earlier this year, I think it was actually a rooibos tea. Hmm, I could go for a cup with scones, jam and cream right now. *sigh* :cloud9:

We are back from our trip (ended way too soon).
We were lucky enough to stay in room 4404. I didn’t take any pics of the room inside but our view was amazing!
The castle looked much bigger to the naked eye than it does in the pics. It must be that forced perspective that makes it appear that way! 😉
LeSigh
I've stayed n that same room several times but that was before those rooms were made into a bookable categoty

Hi! In wich Building? Thanks! 🥰
It's the main building club level, Royal Palm Club or RPC

We are back from our trip (ended way too soon).
We were lucky enough to stay in room 4404. I didn’t take any pics of the room inside but our view was amazing!
The castle looked much bigger to the naked eye than it does in the pics. It must be that forced perspective that makes it appear that way! 😉

What a great view! Hope you had a great time :).

Let me know which one . I’m drinking bubbly in the lounge now :)

Sounds like a great way to start your trip :goodvibes.

@trishadono We’ll be at the quiet pool! I’m going to take advantage of the hot tub. Too cold for the pool (for me), but my kids will be in! I’m looking forward to a glass of wine. Heading back now from breakfast at the Lodge. Will get changed and then head down.See you soon!!

Hope you're having a great time! :wizard:

Finally asked about room after 3p. New procedure a manager has to sign off on room .
So maybe need to ask to get your room checked ???
Love the room ! 4x28!

Great looking room & view! Hope you have a Grand time :wizard:.

Rooibos(sp?) ds22 loves it so I buy it now for him after trying it in May.

Hello everyone, stoppby to this thread for the first time as a future GF guest. Booked a night after our cruise next summer! DH said it's only one night, might as well go for it...who was I to argue?!

Can all lagoon view outer building rooms see the Water Parade? We've seen it from the water but I haven't seen it from a resort balcony since my very, very first trip a "few" years ago.

Hello everyone, stoppby to this thread for the first time as a future GF guest. Booked a night after our cruise next summer! DH said it's only one night, might as well go for it...who was I to argue?!

Can all lagoon view outer building rooms see the Water Parade? We've seen it from the water but I haven't seen it from a resort balcony since my very, very first trip a "few" years ago.
Request big pine key . The water side is all lagoon facing poly and a great view of EWP. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!