2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

They do sell out and quickly. There will be restaurants that will openings, but it might not be a place you want. The popular restaurants sell out fast.

Germany and Morocco seem to always have openings up until December. LOL And it may not be a day/time you want.

So I suggest to get on there, if not at 6 am the day of, at least sometime that day to get what you want.

If you're online at 6 am, same chances as everybody else. :)

Good to know, since I have never been at Christmas before, I have never paid attention. As a follow up, how far in advance do they typically announce when they will start taking reservations?

Good to know, since I have never been at Christmas before, I have never paid attention. As a follow up, how far in advance do they typically announce when they will start taking reservations?

I want to say about a week or a few days. It's not a whole lot of notice. At least from what I remember. I think a few posts up someone mentioned that the narrator announcement, last year, was like June 13, and then they started selling packages on the 26th.

Whats agitating is that when you call them, nobody ever knows anything about it. So they say. Some CMs will tell you July, some will even tell you August. I wish if they didn't know, they would just say, "I don't know". I learned the hard way years back to just not call Disney Dining about these packages and keep my eyes open on the blogs. I can tell you this. It won't be August. LOL If you wait till August, you will miss out. I expect an announcement any day actually that they will begin selling them the first part of July or even sooner.

It's killing me! LOL! I made all of my ADRs today, but really want Christmas Eve. I don't know why I do this to myself - it's an annual torture. I have always gotten Christmas eve, but not always the time or restaurant that I want. I think I'm aiming for Teppan Edo this year - and not the last show, but I'll take either of the other shows. But the wait is going to drive me mad!

Anna
www.disneyworldmoms.com

I really expected to hear more about CP by now...at this rate it'll be mid July before we can make ADRs...

Whichever. Whatever day they get released, be online at whatever time they announce they're available. LOL Usually dining is 6, so I assumed 6. I don't remember the time I was on last year, just the day :)

I mentioned it so people won't worry if they are not avilable at 6am. :)

Last year they announced the day and everyone waiting, myself included, assumed 6am. But for whatever reason it was 7.

I'm about to go nuts waiting for this info to be released. I'm dying to just finalize my plans so I can stop thinking about it all for a while and THIS is what I'm waiting for. Ugh!

I mentioned it so people won't worry if they are not avilable at 6am. :)

Last year they announced the day and everyone waiting, myself included, assumed 6am. But for whatever reason it was 7.

You know, now that you say that, I think I do remember that.

I remember that too . Couldn't get a booking online at 6 so called at 7 and while I was on hold tried online again and got it!

So thankful that this thread was already here...I found all my answers! Waiting waiting...impatiently. Tomorrow is my 180 & we are off site so it's an everyday thing.

DD15 sings in the choir at school. When we cancelled the summer trip, I showed her the video (on this site) of the performance. Next thing, we found out about the auditions for the CM. She's too young right now, but she hopes to do it once she is of adult age.

This is our only Must Do.

:santa:

So...is subscribing, just posting on a discussion, so you can find it again in your history/statistics?

Thanks! This is the #1 on my must-do list after NOT booking a package on a NPH night 2 years ago. We were out of our league, with people lining up at noon that day...and it was a miserable, rainy day, early in December. Gotta love NPH fanatics! I would be happy with ANY narrator.

if you click on thread tools at the top of the thread, there's a subscription button. you can click on that and set it up so that you get an email every time someone responds to this thread.

I just signed up and subscribed to this thread so that I get up to the min updates.

At this point, I would just be happy having a tentative schedule of the narrators. I am going to be there from 12/5 - 12/14 and would love for Neil Patrick Harris to be narrating a few of those nights. :thumbsup2

I'm another who doesn't care at all who the narrator is the night I have it plugged for on my Excel sheet. :lmao:

I just want to be able to book the restaurant I want at the time I want! I wish they would release some info already! I have everything done and booked for our December trip except this and CG (waiting on that too!).

C'mon already!!! :rotfl:
:surfweb:

What are the times of the three shows? Can anyone recall about how much more than a typical meal at the restaurant you choose does the CP Package cost?

I don't care what narrator we get I would just like my adr's in place. :goodvibes

At this point, I would just be happy having a tentative schedule of the narrators. I am going to be there from 12/5 - 12/14 and would love for Neil Patrick Harris to be narrating a few of those nights. :thumbsup2

We'll be there 12/6-12/13, and pulling for NPH as well!

Thanks for the tip on subscription.

Times are 5, 6:45, 8:15. We're hoping for a late lunch, and the 5pm show. Little ones in tow this time.

This is the best source of historical information (prices from last year) I found
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/candlelight_processional.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter