2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

So you still line up an hour before, even with the package? If you don't line up that early, you still get a seat with the package, though, right? As long as you are there before they let the standby line in? Even if it isn't the best seat, you do still get a seat?

We do, yes. But that is because I like to sit up front and I like to pick my seat. I actually sit in the same seat every year. (Yes I'm crazy LOL) Even at an hour before the show starts, we are not the first people in line. We're usually about 15 to 20 people back from the front.

Like Carol said, you will get a seat as long as you are there before they let the stand by line in. They don't let the standby line in until they have let the package line in. But once that package line is let in, they open the standby line up. And yes, they let the line in about 15 minutes before show start.

Now if you're at the end of the package line, you might not be happy with your seat, but you will at least be in before the standby line people.

ETA... It is not like Fantasmic where they have a certain section set aside for package seats. The only thing the package does is get you in before the standby line. It's a free-for-all once you're in there.

Hello i have 2 girls 3 and 8 do you think they are too young for the CP show? I have been to WDW many times but never in December and do not know about CP packages......tia ;)

Is there a 'good' area to sit? Something better than being at the back?

Just looking for some direction once we walk in the door:thumbsup2 It will be my mom and my first time going.

Hello i have 2 girls 3 and 8 do you think they are too young for the CP show? I have been to WDW many times but never in December and do not know about CP packages......tia ;)

My LOs are 6 and 4 and we've taken them every year since they were babies. Usually they fall asleep. LOL But that's cause we go to the 8:00 show I think. But they like the singing until they fall asleep.

oh and i forgot to add i called wdw dining yesterday and the CM i talked to said the CP packages would be released mid July...... :)

My LOs are 6 and 4 and we've taken them every year since they were babies. Usually they fall asleep. LOL But that's cause we go to the 8:00 show I think. But they like the singing until they fall asleep.

thanks...... that is nice, i think we will try it.....it sounds really great :)

oh and i forgot to add i called wdw dining yesterday and the CM i talked to said the CP packages would be released mid July...... :)

Unfortunately, You can't take what any one CM says about these packages as gospel.

Years ago, I talked to 3 different CMs in one day, and they all gave me different answers.

I also was told one year it would be August till they were released, was told to call back August 1st, only to find out they were opened up back at the end of June. Needless to say I was a little angry.

Unfortunately, You can't take what any one CM says about these packages as gospel.

Years ago, I talked to 3 different CMs in one day, and they all gave me different answers.

I also was told one year it would be August till they were released, was told to call back August 1st, only to find out they were opened up back at the end of June. Needless to say I was a little angry.

yes i agree the first CM i taked to didnt know what i was talking about! So i quickly but politely ended talking to her and called back talk to someone different..... :)

Is there a 'good' area to sit? Something better than being at the back?

Just looking for some direction once we walk in the door:thumbsup2 It will be my mom and my first time going.

I prefer to sit near the center aisle about 5 or 6 rows back or more. If you're in the front row or even second row, you end up looking at the orchestras' feet the entire show. It's just too close.

So I sit about 5 rows back, at least, and I try to get as close to the center of the aisle as I can. That's my preference.

How long is the show?

It's about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the narrator. I've had some that "breeze" through the readings, and some that really take their time and put a lot of emotion into it. But about an hour usually.

Last year my girls were 4 and 7. The younger one fell asleep and the older one loved it, she sat totally awestruck by the whole thing.

I am waiting too. This is our first Christmas trip. Just DH and I. I want to book the dinner package and have made all our other ressies but not that one. I don't really mind who the speaker is just want to see it. I hope they open them soon.

In past years, how quickly do the dinner packages sell out or do they?

In past years, how quickly do the dinner packages sell out or do they?

They do sell out and quickly. There will be restaurants that will openings, but it might not be a place you want. The popular restaurants sell out fast.

Germany and Morocco seem to always have openings up until December. LOL And it may not be a day/time you want.

So I suggest to get on there, if not at 6 am the day of, at least sometime that day to get what you want.

This will be our first CP.....what are my chances of getting Christmas Eve??

If you're online at 6 am, same chances as everybody else. :)

So I suggest to get on there, if not at 6 am the day of, at least sometime that day to get what you want.

If you're online at 6 am, same chances as everybody else. :)

Last year the CP was not available to be booked until 7am, both online and on the phone.

I don't know if that is usual, or just something that happened last year.

Last year the CP was not available to be booked until 7am, both online and on the phone.

I don't know if that is usual, or just something that happened last year.

Whichever. Whatever day they get released, be online at whatever time they announce they're available. LOL Usually dining is 6, so I assumed 6. I don't remember the time I was on last year, just the day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter