• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

While I would love to see Neil Patrick Harris, I am pretty sure we won't. We're there from 12/13 to 12/21. I'll be fine with whoever we get, but I do have one or two nights that work best and would prefer not to rearrange things at this point. I have an open space on the 18th so that's what I am hoping for.

This waiting is torture! :( We are not doing a full vacation, just an extended weekend trip and I am totally basing it on NPH's dates, if he has any!!

If not I think we'll take advantage of no school on Veteran's Day and do that weekend.

Maybe we should just all start placing mock bets on the day they are going to come out. Then we can have some excitement on the page. :confused3:rotfl2:

Ah well maybe soon. :hourglass

I'll say they release the info on the 1st, and reservations come out on the 8.

popcorn::

Ok I was going to say the 1st as well, but since that's taken I will say

June 27 (yep tomorrow)

&

July 9th for booking
popcorn::

I am going to say information leaks mid July (so I'll take the 18th) and booking begins July 25th.

(Though I've heard mid August more than a few times :headache:)

According to the CM I just spoke with, reservations should open up "any day now" They actually opened on 6/26 last year. He seemed to think before 7/1. :confused3 So we wait..:lmao:

Last year a partial narrator list was released before the booking window opened up.

I am actually hoping for after July 5 as I am going on a vacation(non Disney) for the next week !

I'm calling tomorrow to made my ADRs, so I will ask and report back!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I made our reservations tonight for Dec. 1 - 7th. We are not doing the dinning plan. Doing the Christmas party. I have everynight open except Dec. 1 or 2. I don't care who does the narration, would love Woppi. I can't make Christmas party reservations until I find out what night we will go to CP. The only reservation I asked for and got was Ohann'a for Dec. 2 at 5:40. I would love the second show. I will be watching carefully.

Just called Disney Dining. CM said she knew nothing about when they were going to be released.... I made an Epcot Dining reservation for the night I wanted just in case.

I think it's crazy they haven't been released yet! Today is 180 days until December 24! They better get a move on...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm going to be in Epcot two nights during my stay, Dec 2 and Dec 7. I made dining reservations for both nights just and will cancel the ones I don't use.

I figured with the two days far away I'll be able to pick and choose who I want to see. Now I have to pray that someone I really want to see isn't on one of the other nights I'm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter