2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

OK, this may have been answered but I don't have time to go through all the pages--sorry! We have just decided to do a Christmas trip. I'm looking at doing the Candlelight procession but have no idea how it works. When I looked at the restaurant times, the only ones available are mid-afternoon--I'm assuming because we're so late doing this. My question is are there processions throughout the day? Or is there just one? If I have a reservation for 2:30, do we hang out until the evening to see the show or is there a show shortly after that seating time? Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Call Disney Dining reservations to see if they have more availability than what you see online. I had better luck when I called to ask them about the package after I looked online. (407)939-3463

OK, this may have been answered but I don't have time to go through all the pages--sorry! We have just decided to do a Christmas trip. I'm looking at doing the Candlelight procession but have no idea how it works. When I looked at the restaurant times, the only ones available are mid-afternoon--I'm assuming because we're so late doing this. My question is are there processions throughout the day? Or is there just one? If I have a reservation for 2:30, do we hang out until the evening to see the show or is there a show shortly after that seating time? Thanks for any advice you can give me.

The shows are at 5, 6:45 and 8:15. Your meal time corresponds to the show time. I have a 12:45 reservation, so that means I go to the 5pm show.

A 2:30 reservation is most likely for the 5pm show, I think the ADRs for the 5pm show are 12:30-2:30, or something close to that.

The reservation has to be specifically for the Candlelight Processional - a regular ADR will not get you the package.

You will also get admittance to the reserved Illuminations viewing area with your package.

THIS article gives a very good summary of the CP.

If this is in the Thread somewhere and I missed it,m I am sorry.

Is there a place where we can see the menu for what is included food wise for the different restraurants?

We have the Rose and Crown for 12/14

Judy

I did the Candlelight Processional Package for the first time last year at Le Cellier and I just got to choose three courses of their standard menu.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter