• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2012 Disney TR

I remember when I stayed at BLT. I couldn't WAIT to get up in the morning and go sit on the balcony with my coffee. It really is fun watching the world slowly wake up.

Breakfast looks yummy and thanks for more room pictures.

Oh - and those shoes - I know I said this already, but I just LOVE them! Super cute! :goodvibes

aahhhh.... I love all things Contemporary!!!! Good pictures...love the wedges, but that wouldn't work for me very long at the MK!!!!! You are a lot more 'brave' than I am:rotfl2:

HELLO !!! To my fellow Jane Austen fanatic and now my fellow Downton Abbey fanatic !!! I cannot wait for season three !! I have seasons one and two on DVD and since I just had ankle surgery, I need to fire up the DVR and re-watch, I think !! There isn't much else on during the day, so I might as well ....

I am new to your TRs but I am going to join along. Sounds fun!

I would love to stay at the CR one day, it looks beautiful and the view.....wow

Well, its official. I have to stay Club Level to get access to that lounge now. I bet if I eat ramen noodles for the next 5 years . . . .

Ahhh, maybe someday!

Bring on the Pirates League! I can't wait to hear about it. I just returned and we wanted to take my DS2 there (He turns 3 in about a week) but they have a 3 year old age minimum. I think we will have no choice but to do it next time!

We are staying at Bay Lake Tower for Spring Break, so we are looking forward to that. Seeing your photos gets me really excited for that trip.

And another thing I want to say. I have read several of your TR's and you never show the faces of yourself or your family. I understand this, and I love the way you still have fantastic photos without revealing your identity. BUT .... it sure is nice to see your pretty face for once. I think it does help us feel closer to you to put a face on the story teller. It is nice to know what you actually look like instead of imagining. So thanks !!

I love the bears with Merida. Also I need one of those cakes like right now. Love the last pic. I can almost hear the angels singing! :goodvibes

I could totally go for some OGTC right now too. :thumbsup2 We tried making it at home once, and it didn't come out too badly, but it still wasn't quite the same. :confused3

It's never the same as Disney when you try do it yourself. They add magic and pixie dust to make it the nicest cake you'll ever get! :goodvibes

Loved Merida! Look on YouTube for her,some people have recently posted their chats with her right as she came to MK~I swear the one that you saw is the one that was on the YouTube I saw,...she was unbelievably real...can't wait to see her!!!
I have not been to the LTT in years!!! I have a night open for dinner...do you think we should try it? The last time we did go it was when it was still hosted by Stauffers and I promise you it all tasted like tv dinners. It was awful. In fact, it was so bad, that I felt like I was going to cry because we had wasted so much money to get a TV dinner meal!

You and Merida could be twins! You are definetly the brunette Merida :-)
I love all the concierge photos, I have always wanted to stay club level and this just seals the deal for me.

These pictures are making me so nostalgic. Because you know, it's been SO long since I was there... (at least it feels like it). :laughing:

I want a toaster like that.

So jealous you got to meet Merida! I was in line... long story... anyways, I'm jealous. Haha. Yall really are hair twinsish!

Aww! Sorry your sandwich was gone! I really dislike how often Disney restaurants seem to change their menus. It makes no sense to me.

It's like this TR update was calling me!! ;)

I love how the vases in the Contemporary were glued down! I'm guessing more than one "mysteriously" disappeared in the beginning.

I think it's interesting to see the parks version of Merida; she's so stylized (very doll-like) in the movie. I'm glad that she's face (compared to poor Lilo and the Toy Story plastic heads)! I should dig out my old kilt and moonlight as a Merida character attendant, I'm sure no one would notice! :lmao:

I've never been inside Liberty Tree, everyone seems to enjoy it so much. And I want to see all the different rooms! I wish there was an Alexander Hamilton or John and Abigail Adams room. I mean, Paul Revere doesn't really need one!

Yay for meeting Merida! I bet that is another great character interaction. Hopefully she'll be around for a while because I'd love to meet her!

Wow, that cake looks SO GOOD. I have a sudden urge to get something for dessert...

•I was just thinking how I'd love to stay at the Contemporary Resort for the holidays one year, but you have now convinced me to add on CL! Holy cow, that's gonna be expensive. :lmao:
•You're family is so awesome--Love the boys' names!
•That's an awesome Merida.
•Haven't tried Liberty Tree Tavern yet, looks pretty good!

Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter