2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I access the July activity schedule from page one, it is teeny-tiny. When I expand the view to 400% (which still does not fill one page), the print is blurry. What do I need to do differently? I tried printing it but got a pretty little postage stamp sized activity schedule.

I just booked YC CL in a garden view category. Should this guarantee we'll have a private balcony? I know some rooms on the CL share. Thanks!

When I access the July activity schedule from page one, it is teeny-tiny. When I expand the view to 400% (which still does not fill one page), the print is blurry. What do I need to do differently? I tried printing it but got a pretty little postage stamp sized activity schedule.

Thanks for the feedback. When I click on the files, they enlarge, but maybe it is just because they are my files.

Could someone else test and report back? I have a few clickable thumbnails, so if they don't work, I'll try other options.

Here is the fullsize version:

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Planning a November trip and booked a standard room. Stayed at BC last year and had a fabulous 1st floor standard room that faced the quiet pool. I realize they changed their room categories recently, but the 1st floor room really worked out for us last year and would like one at the YC. I haven't been able to find an updated floor plan. Does anyone know the answer?

Hey Dee,
When I click on thumbnail it opens my photobucket account with BC FAQ gallery of 175 pictures.

It is smaller than screenshot on this page but still very readable.

Hope this helps.

natebenma, you go above and beyond for all of us. :surfweb:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Does anyone know if you wanted a breakfast sandwich from Marketplace are they pre-made? My daughter would love to have the egg on croissant but not with cheese or ham. I wasn't sure if they would make one for her. Trying to come up with a few quick items that everyone would like that they can grab on the way to the parks. TIA

Does anyone know if you wanted a breakfast sandwich from Marketplace are they pre-made? My daughter would love to have the egg on croissant but not with cheese or ham. I wasn't sure if they would make one for her. Trying to come up with a few quick items that everyone would like that they can grab on the way to the parks. TIA

I believe that, much like Burger King, you can have it your way with the egg/cheese/ham/croissant. The egg is made with the cheese in it but they have plain egg as well so you can tell them exactly what you want.

The chocolate croissant logs are to die for so get one (or 2, or 8) of those for me!

~ Marlton Mom

Here's a picture taken by pixarmom in May of one of the breakfast signs. Looks like you can at least get it without the ham, but I think Marlton Mom is correct, you can just ask for the egg sandwich.

MarketplaceBFmenu.jpg

The chocolate croissant logs are to die for so get one (or 2, or 8) of those for me!

~ Marlton Mom[/QUOTE]:worship:

Chocolate croissant log?????? How did I miss that:scared1: I will be sure to have one next month, is that a snack credit?:)

Let me start by saying everyone on these boards are always so helpful and that is multiplied on this YC/BC thread! I was brought to DisBoards and mostly hang around the DCL forums.

Last fall while staying at SSR we booked a character breakfast at Cape May for the morning we were leaving...we were waiting in the lobby for our table to be ready and husband said to me "we should stay here next time" (always love when the husband plays along with my Disney craziness). So mama was on the phone the day my booking window opened to get a reservation in a 2 bedroom villa.

We will be arriving on 7/24 for 5 nights and are really excited. I have to admit travelling to Disney in the middle of the summer does not appeal to me. We have no intention of dragging 4 young kids through the parks in near 100 degree heat and plan on fully enjoying the Beach Club. We come often enough that the kids do not even mind not going to the parks.

I have been lurking around here for several months now and really ramped up my research in the past week. I just wanted to Thank everyone who posts information and answers questions. You may just think you are answering a silly question but do not realize it helps so many others who come through looking for info. Thanks so much!!

Let me start by saying everyone on these boards are always so helpful and that is multiplied on this YC/BC thread! I was brought to DisBoards and mostly hang around the DCL forums.

Last fall while staying at SSR we booked a character breakfast at Cape May for the morning we were leaving...we were waiting in the lobby for our table to be ready and husband said to me "we should stay here next time" (always love when the husband plays along with my Disney craziness). So mama was on the phone the day my booking window opened to get a reservation in a 2 bedroom villa.

We will be arriving on 7/24 for 5 nights and are really excited. I have to admit travelling to Disney in the middle of the summer does not appeal to me. We have no intention of dragging 4 young kids through the parks in near 100 degree heat and plan on fully enjoying the Beach Club. We come often enough that the kids do not even mind not going to the parks.

I have been lurking around here for several months now and really ramped up my research in the past week. I just wanted to Thank everyone who posts information and answers questions. You may just think you are answering a silly question but do not realize it helps so many others who come through looking for info. Thanks so much!!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks guys!! She will be thrilled to have one and I will be happy as she can eat it while heading to the parks. One month from today we will be at Universal and then three days later floating in SAB. Now that I have added up how much this trip has cost, I am coming up with ways to save by purchasing some basic food items to have for quick breakfasts and lunches. Plus I like to have some things that the kids normally eat to make them happy. Only so much eating at restaurants can we take!!

Will keep my eyes out for the chocolate croissant logs!!! YUM!!!!!

And perhaps this has been asked before, but we always loved each moment we walked into the Beach Club because of the smell. My wife and I would take a big breath through our nose just to take in that smell. Are we crazy? Does the Beach Club actually have a unique smell? Is there any way to replicate it?

And perhaps this has been asked before, but we always loved each moment we walked into the Beach Club because of the smell. My wife and I would take a big breath through our nose just to take in that smell. Are we crazy? Does the Beach Club actually have a unique smell? Is there any way to replicate it?
It's a smell machine and our flavor is green clover and aloe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter