2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some do and some don't from what I can recall... In my pictures of the rooms by the 1501 entrance all I see are the Juliet balconies and not the full size ones

The patios on the first floor in that area are very attractive however!

~MM

I'd post the picture but at this point my 2000 pix are not organized and it's difficult to find. I also think I'm missing pix on my computer that still must be on the memory card. Sigh.... I am working on my Beach Club resort pictures at this time so they will be the next to be put in a folder. It's going to take time though so be patient. When they are ready I'll let you know...

The balconies vary by floor and section. As in all second floor rooms might have a Juliet and all third floor rooms real balconies. Turn one of the corners and it reverses.....that type of thing if that makes sense. :rotfl:

We used to request first floor. Loved the patios and back in those days, no one used that path so it was very, very quiet.

I'm a July baby, too (today in fact!)

Hope everyone arrives at their intended destination safely!!! I'm down to 10 days to the YC CL!!!!:banana::banana:
Jennifer

Happy Birthday Jennb!!!

Teena I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip. Looking forward to the pictures! Enjoy being GRANDPARENTS!!!!

So, I have a question or two, maybe three... :D
With everyone asking about views it got me wondering what kind of views can I expect from YC CL-SV(they had no GV rooms available)? :( Can I see some fireworks from the room? Never stayed before so I am not sure what I would being seeing from the room...I think some people have mentioned EPCOT but that would seem lie WV/GV rooms. Maybe MK?
When you stayed CL in the past do they greet right off the bus? How do they know who you are? The IPO said they would be greeting us right off the bus(a little bit of Disney Magic) but How do they know who is staying CL and who isn't? I told the IPO I wanted to surprise my DH with CL(since he has no clue I upgraded).
TIA

Hey Dee,

Not a problem. I will take the pics when I get home tonight and e-mail them to you. If any issues with the e-mail I will let you know.

J

Only on this thread could you ask "Do you want me to take a picture of my picture?" and we know what you are talking about. :rotfl:

So, I have a question
When you stayed CL in the past do they greet right off the bus? How do they know who you are? The IPO said they would be greeting us right off the bus(a little bit of Disney Magic) but How do they know who is staying CL and who isn't? I told the IPO I wanted to surprise my DH with CL(since he has no clue I upgraded).
TIA

Just guessing here. (We have driven the times we stayed CL.) Do you think when they scan the ME vouchers they (computer) know you are on the bus. The CL CM's then know a couple with 3 DD (age 7-5-2) will be arriving on bus x? :confused3 I know everytime we drove up they greeted us by name but we had given our names at the guard gate ?????

Or is it just Disney Magic? :wizard:

Excited to see so many people leaving on trips...... and one special one (Peanut) :littleangel: arriving! Just think, this time next week we won't have to say Peanut any longer!

TIA
Well on the IPO form you fill out it asks you what mode of transportation you are using and the time you expect to arrive, so my guess is that's how they know when Club Level guests arrive via Magical Express.

Now for my families previous Club Level stays at the Contemporary and Boardwalk Inn we always had our own car while at WDW and after we told the Cast Member at the guard shack we were checking-in, I heard them on the radio saying we are coming up to the main entrance and a description of our car. So they must see we are staying Club Level because each time someone was there to meet us.

Sorry another question...:rotfl2:
Has anyone seen a new BounceBack Offer for 2012 dates on it yet?

Hi doccoc! Hope you're doing well! :hug:

First, I'll start with a disclaimer: I have no idea whether the information I received from this phone CM is accurate. But when I called from AKL in May to apply the BB rate to our existing August reservation, the phone CM told me that a 2012 bounceback offer should be in our room when we arrive in August. I know others have reported that bouncebacks are always for the same calendar year, so I don't know if this is true. But several people have asked, so I'm happy to provide a first-hand report when we return at the end of August!

Teena, have a wonderful trip and enjoy the arrival of "Peanut". Hope to see you in December.

My husband was wondering if he is able to rollerblade around anywhere in the Epcot resorts. I just can't remember what it's like walking around the lake there or if it is even allowed. Anyone know? Thanks.

Safe travels Teena!

I decided to leave a day earlier for our trip so I booked one night's stay at AKL CL to make my DS happy considering he has a HUGE attraction to animal watching. He was very excited to find out we would be returning to AKL on this trip. So now we are staying one night at AKL, two nights at CR, and then returning to my beloved YC for the last five nights. See you guys soon at the DisMeet!!

I've read the whole thread so I feel like I know you, and can say CONGRATS on the upcoming Peanut delivery, Tina! Hope to meet you in person in May!

The cousins confirmed they are booked for BC same dates we are, CL GV! :banana::cool1::cool1::banana: what a time we are going to have.

So, I have a question or two, maybe three... :D
With everyone asking about views it got me wondering what kind of views can I expect from YC CL-SV(they had no GV rooms available)? :( Can I see some fireworks from the room? Never stayed before so I am not sure what I would being seeing from the room...I think some people have mentioned EPCOT but that would seem lie WV/GV rooms. Maybe MK?
TIA
We stayed YC CL SV in June. It was an amazing stay! We were in room 5126 and our room faced the front of the resort. We shared a balcony with 4 other rooms, and could see the rooftop of the hotel and where the magical express buses pull up. We hardly ever went out on our balconey due to there really was no view. The CL staff were so very friendly and helpfuland the lounge was phenomenal, so we did not really miss the view!

I think we finally decided on staying at the Beach Club next summer!! :cool1:

Sooo excited!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:wave:

You're going to love it there, and judging from your signature you're going to love doing laundry there too! ;)

Welcome to the BC/YC family :grouphug:

~ Marlton Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter