2011 DISers Halloween Party Dates & Costumes List

OK we finally have our costumes sorted for MHP on the 23rd:
DS11 is "a punk zombie" (or was that "a zombie punk?") wearing this charming T, with green face paint and red hair dye to match:
http://images.asos.com/inv/media/0/6/9/9/1629960/washedblack/image1xl.jpg
I'll be wearing the vampire-Mickey T which I think a couple of other DISers have also posted they'll be wearing:
http://www.disneystore.com/tees-org...ickey-mouse-tee-for-women/mp/1288183/1000228/
DS8 wants to be Phineas the hitch-hiking ghost from The Haunted Mansion, so I imagine something white with a top hat(!)
and DH is wearing a skull and cross bones Tshirt (costumes not really his thing!)!

Off now to make our countdown calendar!:yay:

We decided not to wear costumes due to comfort reasons but will be making Halloween shirts to wear :)

We decided not to wear costumes due to comfort reasons but will be making Halloween shirts to wear :)

We are with you! DH, myself and DS (12) are wearing halloween themed sweatshirts but DS (8) and DD(5) will dress up as something. Just not sure yet what. Looking for something comfortable for them. Was going to do the BBB with DD that day (she is a HUGE Tink fan!) but am concerned about her comfort level as the evening wears on. What to do? What to do? :laughing:

we will be at the halloween party on Oct. 3rd... we will be Oogie Boogie, Dumbo, Mike Wazowski, a fairy, Minnie and Mickey!

10/18 w/ Disboards member: Jog58...

me- Macho King Randy Savage
Jog58 - Sensational Queen Sherri

OHHHH YEAH!!!! DIG IT!!!!

October 14th. Ironing this on a shirt to wear:

minnie_candy_corn.jpg

10/18 - Please add me to the party list! :teeth: DD is going as Bellatrix and DS is going as a Minion from Despicable Me.

Was so happy to get the DVC discount, since we let our AP's expire. :cool1:

We are going to the Halloween PARTY! For the first time!!!!!! :cool1:
October 11-15 with the party on the 14. No costumes picked out yet. We are working on it. ;)

I am trying to talk my bf into going to Halloween Party. I think he will go, but he doesn't want to dress up. We are still looking at dates and trying to decide which day to go. Tuesdays will be cheaper, but are they less busy? I work in Orange and get off work at 4:30, so it wouldn't be hard to be at the parks around 5, 5:15, but I would need to change and just don't know if this is enough time to get ready to go in.

Also, I really would like to be minnie mouse, but I am having a hard time finding costumes that are Disney friendly (seriously, what is with all the super short sexy halloween costumes?) Anyone know where I could look to find something?

Also, I really would like to be minnie mouse, but I am having a hard time finding costumes that are Disney friendly (seriously, what is with all the super short sexy halloween costumes?) Anyone know where I could look to find something?

I don't know how much you want to spend, but have you seen these? I'm thinking about the Cheshire Cat one. They look super comfy!

My family will be attending the September 23 party.:woohoo:
Dh and I will be going as Mouseketeers Annette and Jimmie and I think DS will be Indiana Jones. (Although I'm still trying to talk him into going as Cubby.)

My family will be attending the September 23 party.:woohoo:
Dh and I will be going as Mouseketeers Annette and Jimmie and I think DS will be Indiana Jones. (Although I'm still trying to talk him into going as Cubby.)

I thought the first party was September 30th?

Corinna

We weren't going to do costumes.. but looks like DS DDIL their kids and DH and myself will be trying for the 7 dwarfs. My other son and kids we have no clue about (they are last minute folks) we are going on the 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter