2011 DISers Halloween Party Dates & Costumes List

Quick question - I may be overthinking this. My friends and I were thinking of getting a cute saying on some shirts and wearing the devil horn light up headbands. Is there any reason that Disney would say no to the devil horns?

Lol, my bad! I meant to post in the Disney World section!

No worries. I hope that you will have a wonderful time on the other coast.

Quick question - I may be overthinking this. My friends and I were thinking of getting a cute saying on some shirts and wearing the devil horn light up headbands. Is there any reason that Disney would say no to the devil horns?

I don't think so. If you were to show up in a full devil costume and looked scary, you might have a problem, But I don't think that Disney object to the light up horns.

Corinna

We'll be there Oct 14-17 and attending MHP on Friday, October 14. I just purchased 2 princess costumes at Marshalls. We are going to take our young DD to the BBB in the park prior to the event. We have not told the girls that we are going to DL yet. The party will be their first surprise. :cloud9:

Just booked our tickets for the Oct 11th party! :banana:

DH and I aren't going in full on costumes, but he will be in a Captain Jack Hat and t-shirt and I will have on a spider hat, web makeup and a halloween t-shirt. DS will be Harry Potter (looks uncannily like him!). And we just picked up a gorgeous Rapunzel dress at Costco for DD!

My DH and I will be at the party on Halloween (our anniversary) and are planning to go steampunk. He will be a neo-victorian gentleman, and I am planning to be a neo-bedouin. Of course, this is only if we figure out how to pack our costume pieces with everything else since we are flying down. :lmao:

Please add us to the list:

10/3 kerickson and friends - DD Clawdeen Wolf, DDF Frankie Stein, DS Wario (w/inflatable belly!), DSF Astronaut. Adults will be in halloween themed t's

I hope that somebody can help me out on here. I will be staying onsite from September 26th to October 2nd and will attend the Halloween party on September 30th. As my DH does not want to go, I have invited a friend who lives fairly locally to join me for the party. I will buy the tickets when I get to Disneyland as I live in the UK and they do not have a will call facility. My friend will drive and I know that parking is included in the ticket. Does she need to show the ticket when she enters the parking lot or only when she leaves? She will come to my hotel room first and then we will go to the party together. Also I will see her a bunch of times while I am at Disneyland (will be back from October 9th to 13th), the party will be the first time we will see each other on that trip.

Corinna

I hope that somebody can help me out on here. I will be staying onsite from September 26th to October 2nd and will attend the Halloween party on September 30th. As my DH does not want to go, I have invited a friend who lives fairly locally to join me for the party. I will buy the tickets when I get to Disneyland as I live in the UK and they do not have a will call facility. My friend will drive and I know that parking is included in the ticket. Does she need to show the ticket when she enters the parking lot or only when she leaves? She will come to my hotel room first and then we will go to the party together. Also I will see her a bunch of times while I am at Disneyland (will be back from October 9th to 13th), the party will be the first time we will see each other on that trip.

Corinna

I don't know the ins and outs, but having been to Disneyland last year you pay for parking as you enter the parking lot so your friend will need to show her ticket in order to get the free parking.

With regards to tickets can you not purchase them and print them over the internet which is what I have done with our Halloween party tickets? That way you can get the ticket to your friend too so that she will have it when she goes in for parking.

BTW I am a Brit but have now lived in Arizona for 10 years with my also British husband. This is going to be our first Halloween Party.

Sigrid

I don't know the ins and outs, but having been to Disneyland last year you pay for parking as you enter the parking lot so your friend will need to show her ticket in order to get the free parking.

With regards to tickets can you not purchase them and print them over the internet which is what I have done with our Halloween party tickets? That way you can get the ticket to your friend too so that she will have it when she goes in for parking.

BTW I am a Brit but have now lived in Arizona for 10 years with my also British husband. This is going to be our first Halloween Party.

Sigrid

When I checked the options as soon as the tickets went on sale, the eticket option was not there. I think this is the way I will go for her ticket anyway. I won't get the DVC discount, but for the added convenience, it is well worth the extra $5.

This will also be by first Halloween party at Disneyland. I have been at Disneyland before, but always in spring. I have been to MNSSHP at WDW in 2009 and loved it. The only regret that I had was that I did not have enough time to do everything that I wanted to do. So this time round I am going twice. On September 30th I will go with my friend Jennifer and on October 11st I am hoping to be able to talk DH to come with me, but otherwise I will go by myself.

Corinna

Myself, DH and my Mom will be going on the 11th, and hopefully my daughter and her boyfriend as well. Not sure if I am dressing up yet, might just wear my Anaheim Ducks jersey and hat.

TxMickeyLover, Grumpy~N~Dopey, metalis4ever, Jog58, abelkrista, tlovesdis, Disneyland_Mama, Princess Row, welcome to the Party thread! I have added your Party dates to the list.

Saskiwi, I have added your costumes to the list.

oumagic, I have changed your costumes.

tlovesdis, I just love your iron on. Just too cute!

nunzia, I have added the costumes you mentioned in your post made on the 6th.

To be continued...

continued...

sojocomo, isisisme, kerickson, sierranevada, DizMe, disneykid4ever and joedave12, Welcome to the Party thread! I have added you to the list.

ZanderMan, what date are you attending the Party? I didn't know where to put you.

Ok we decided on Costumes for the girls... Kandy Korn Witch (DD7) and Alice in the Wonderland (DD1)

continued...

sojocomo, isisisme, kerickson, sierranevada, DizMe, disneykid4ever and joedave12, Welcome to the Party thread! I have added you to the list.

ZanderMan, what date are you attending the Party? I didn't know where to put you.

Hello, sorry! October 21st Like I mentioned I'm gong as Indiana Jones. My son is going as dracula. Wife is going to be 3 months pregnant so she doesn't know yet. Thanks!

Ok we decided on Costumes for the girls... Kandy Korn Witch (DD7) and Alice in the Wonderland (DD1)

I have included your costumes to the list.

Hello, sorry! October 21st Like I mentioned I'm gong as Indiana Jones. My son is going as dracula. Wife is going to be 3 months pregnant so she doesn't know yet. Thanks!

Thanks, ZanderMan for the update. I have added your info to the list.

:cool1: Today starts Halloween Time at DLR!! :cool1: Parties start in a couple of weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter