20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJohn, Oct 17, 2018.

1. dkrauss

dkrauss Goofy Fan from Jersey

This is your moment. We waited about 2 hours way back when to walk thru the stand-by line (will never wait that long again). It is absolutely something you should do at least one time. On August 10th......we may be able to do it 3 or 4 times :D

Doug :goofy:

2. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

I thought the same thing. We only did the FP line the one time we were able to do it (the week it opened). Haven’t been able to get an FP since and no way we’re waiting in line.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. disneyholic family

disneyholic family disney on my mind....

we were at WDW for 24 days in august 2017 (i know, sounds like a long time, but since we come from so far away, we only get to come once in about 6 years....so that's the equivalent of visiting every year for 4 days....not that much right?)

anyway, since we were there for so long, i was able to snag several FPs for FOP...
    i think we rode it 3 or 4 times....(me with my eyes closed most of the time due to motion sickness LOL)

i hope we get to go through the regular line during the party.....i'm so curious to see it...

roylanc and wiihoo888 like this.
  5. Tiggerette

Tiggerette Mouseketeer

Just bumping these questions. If there was a response, I apologize for missing it.

Brunner and disneyholic family like this.
  6. roylanc

roylanc theDizneytaffy

We are hoping so as well.
    We have rode the ride each time through the FP line & was disappointed it by-passed the Avatar in the tank.

disneyholic family likes this.
  7. cmarsh31

cmarsh31 DIS Veteran

As we bypassed the regular line last week I had the same thought! I hope we get to see it in August!

disneyholic family likes this.
  8. FLkid

FLkid Mouseketeer

Just booked our resort (campsite lol)

Pretty excited!

9. disneyholic family

disneyholic family disney on my mind....

so here's a thought....

with galaxy's edge opening scheduled for august 29th, might there be a soft opening earlier in august?

perhaps Pete and John might possibly maybe get us into a soft opening if there is one? just a thought....(or a hope...dream....)

10. Michele&Jessica

Michele&Jessica Earning My Ears

Since I am staying on property I can schedule my fast passes in the beginning of June. I hope the DIS Team announces their individual events before then.

Kathleen Glasgow likes this.
  11. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

I would doubt it would be that early but one can hope.

12. Tiggerette

Tiggerette Mouseketeer

Hi DIS planning team. During the live podcast last week, Ryno mentioned I should bump this up again. I really don't mean to be a pest, but some of us were asking about question #1 specifically so we could start designing our outfits. I suppose Question #2 is only important if you are concerned about large gatherings of DIS credentialed persons. Thank you for your time in planning a great event, and for your forbearance with the bumped questions.

13. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

Answers;

1. I don't know yet
    2. I don't know yet