20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJohn, Oct 17, 2018.

1. wiihoo888

wiihoo888 Mouseketeer

In regards to transportation back from the Pandora party.....will the after party Dreams transportation accommodate ECV’s? My husband and I both need these, so an answer to this will definitely help in planning out our end of evening transportation options. Thanks

2. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

Yes - the buses will be able to accommodate ECVs in the compartment UNDER the bus. They will have to fit under the bus. They cannot go into the passenger compartment of the bus. Also there will NOT be any kind of automated lift onto the bus so you will have to be able to walk up the stairs.

This applies to wheelchairs as well. They can go under the bus but you will have to exit the wheelchair and climb the stairs onto the bus.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. WebmasterJohn

The link for transportation after the party has been sent to all party guests in email. If you want the transportation and have not received the email please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com with the subject "Transportation Email Needed - FIRST NAME LAST NAME"

There is no need to put anything in the body of the email.

5. wiihoo888

wiihoo888 Mouseketeer

Thanks, John. One more question.....does this mean that the ecv will need to be the type that can be taken apart? We have not rented yet, and would like to take the group transport if possible. Both of us would be able to climb the bus stairs. My condition definitely worsens as the day goes on, so I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to do the party without the ecv that late. Thanks again!

6. WebmasterJohn

The ECV doesn't have to fold up completely but at the very least you should be able to fold the seat and 'handle bars' flat. This will allow it to fit under the bus easier and faster.

disneyholic family and wiihoo888 like this.
  7. DanielleC

DanielleC Trans Disney Girl

1,000 degrees? In Florida? Come on, it only gets up to 990 down here. :):):)

Hey Steve, where are you from in NJ?

8. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

Cherry Hill

9. DanielleC

Once upon a time, many moons ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was from Edison

disneysteve likes this.
  10. jennie622

jennie622 Earning My Ears

I lived in Edison at one point. But then again, I’ve lived all over NJ. Lol

disneysteve likes this.
  11. DanielleC

I did too, Newark, Edison, Plainfield, Sayreville, Lodi then Bradenton. We may have been "neighbors" and still are. LOL

12. wiihoo888

wiihoo888 Mouseketeer

Back again with another question...I sent an e-mail to Dreams Unlilimted this am, but this is probably going to be easily answered here. I wish I could use “It’s a Monday thing” as an excuse.

I am bringing my sons down now for the first few days of the event. I know that they can not be added for the Pandora party, but I would like to sign them up for the week long event. Is there a way to modify my existing registration to add them and pay the additional charge? Or should I just fill out a new registration form and add them that way? Trying to avoid confusion, and unfortunately I am the master of confusion.

13. WebmasterJohn

Sorry but I don't have a way to add them your registration. You will need to sign them up starting from scratch.

wiihoo888 likes this.
  14. jcb

jcb always emerging from hibernation

Just curious, will Dreams be providing the Bob Varley 2x4 loading ramps so EVC's can be driving into the bus compartment? :rolleyes1:duck:

15. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

I just booked by room - so I wanted to let folks know there are rooms still available. I'll be at POP 8/7 - 8/12. :-)

16. dkrauss

dkrauss Goofy Fan from Jersey

@PamNC
    I just booked by room - so I wanted to let folks know there are rooms still available. I'll be at POP 8/7 - 8/12. :-)

A L O H A ! ! !

Awesome :D, hope to see you at the Un-official Welcome party on the 7th @ POP from 4pm to 7pm! Should be fun. Plenty of time after to bop over to the MK for "Happily Ever After" :P

Doug :goofy: