20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJohn, Oct 17, 2018.

1. gcoolie

gcoolie I do believe in fairies!

I'm scared! I just registered and paid today for the event and party. I have the emails that I paid, but not the final email they say will come after I paid for the party.

2. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

The event is not quite full. The registration form is back open.

disneyholic family and dkrauss like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Keith Hare

Keith Hare Earning My Ears

Very helpful

5. I Found Nemo

I Found Nemo Earning My Ears

Help!

I just signed up for the event, paid, got confirmation email, received party registration email, paid for it, got payment info received email, but not party payment confirmation email. I don’t want to miss out on the party!

6. I Found Nemo

I Found Nemo Earning My Ears

Help!

I just signed up for the event, paid, got confirmation email, received party registration email, paid for it, got confirmation

7. Keith Hare

Keith Hare Earning My Ears

Thanks.

8. Jana Grace

Jana Grace Tiggersgal

Hi Everyone! I am new to the Disboards, but I have been a faithful follower of the website and podcast for many years. My friend and I will be at the party and we are so excited!! This is our first Dis Event and we just love Pandora. I am looking forward to reading through the entire thread and joining in.

9. jjeanms

jjeanms Mouseketeer

I was wondering if anyone knows if the event is full. I would like to register, just found out I could take the time off from work. This may be a stupid question, but if I can still register, where do you do this? Thanks for help

10. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

The last word from @WebmasterJohn is that the event was not quite full (but I suspect it is rather close by now). The link to register is in the first post of this threat right below the event logo. But so you have it, here it is: https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/Dreams_20anniversary-signup.cfm

11. disneyholic family

disneyholic family disney on my mind....

just wanted to say that we're even more excited about the event!!!
    i finally bought our flight tickets so there's no turning back now!! (what's that from? yes, i admit it, we're one of those families who speaks in disneyworld ride quotes :o )

anyway, almost time to make our ADRs, so it must mean the event is just around the corner.....woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

party:party:party:

12. jjeanms

jjeanms Mouseketeer

Thanks TheMax for the help!!

13. CDN-DisneyDad

CDN-DisneyDad Earning My Ears

I just booked my family of four. We're so excited to attend, it's our first event. The Pandora party event will be awesome!

14. Carma3

Carma3 Earning My Ears

That's Great. This is also my first event with my mother and sister. We are also very excited to attend

15. Teresa Andreani

Teresa Andreani Moxie64

Doing a happy dance!!! I 'm so glad we watched the podcast last night and found out there still was space available! Two of our kids and one son's girlfriend are castmembers so we're all excited now to fly down and take them to this even!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

16. DisneyMom79

DisneyMom79 Earning My Ears

Soooo question- my 3 year old is going to be signed up for the event with us so she can participate in other activities- BUT we are using a babysitter for the night of the party so we won’t need a ticket for it bc she won’t be there- am I able to register all 3 of us but onLy purchase 2 party tickets?

17. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

Sure. Not everyone coming to the event is coming to the party.

disneyholic family and rteetz like this.
  18. DisneyMom79

DisneyMom79 Earning My Ears

I registered but it automatically signs you up for all people in your party and charges you for the original registered number - I emailed to see if I can buy 1 less ticket otherwise will have an extra I guess where someone else could have attended

19. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

@WebmasterJohn

20. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

We are now SOLD OUT of spaces at our Pandora Party. You can still sign up for the event but please understand that you will not be able to sign up for the party. We cannot make an exception to this and we are not taking waitlist requests for the party.

21. Tiggerette

Tiggerette Mouseketeer

Hi DIS team,
    First, thank you very much for your work, time and effort to throw this weekend party/meet. Having done a few conventions, I know there is a metric ton of work behind the scenes that folks never see. Thank You!

I wanted to ask two questions to help me plan, and stay in alignment with your preferences and any guidance you may have been given from The Mouse.

1) Since the Pandora Party is a private booking, are we allowed to costume or cosplay in accordance with the usual rules at a Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? (No masks, no long dresses/trains, etc) I'm excited to dress in theme for Pandora, and I want to make sure I understand the guidance before I start playing with creative ideas.

2) Some of us are working on un-official meet-ups, one of which is a Pre-Pandora-meet-up at AKV Victoria Falls. Since we don't know what the turn out will be, would you like for us to coordinate with you on any event held on Disney property that may have a large turn out? I wouldn't want to cause any issue by having a large group with credentials identifying us as DISers turn up "unexpectedly," when it might have been best to pre-coordinate or give a "heads-up." There may also be some specific guidance that you might like for us to pass along when planning. I thought it best to check in advance, rather than assume.

Thank You again. I'm looking forward to a great time! :cutie: