2/01/03 Western

Hope everyone has a safe trip.
Can't wait! We are driving down and are leaving early tomorrow moring. Still have a million things to do.
Packing is difficult. Not sure what to take, the weather changes so much and we are staying at the world after the cruise.
Summer trips are easier, shorts, bathing suits, etc.

Wishing everyone safe travels to the port! We hope to meet up with as many of you all that we can(printed out the Dis schedule of events).
If you see 2 people wearing "Wild Thing, St. Thomas" baseball caps, it will be me and DH (Joe). Be sure to say HI!

Can't wait to leave the snow behind!

Judy:jester:

Greetings fellow 2/1 cruisers,

The week from hell is almost over. We have been sweating this one out. DW had same day surgical procedure last week to remove kidney stones, ended up resulting in a serious infection, very dangerous since she is a diabetic. Praise the Lord and generous heaps of pixied dust, she is well and should be out of the hospital today. She will be given a clean bill of health and the doctor's blessing to leave on Saturday. Whoooohooooo!

Now looking forward more than ever to getting on that ship and enjoying the pampering and meeting everyone. Especially since there was a distinct possibility that we were going to have to cancel. Looking good now though!

See you all on board! And for those of you who are believers, keep us in your prayers, can never be too covered in prayer!

Bon Voyage!

Looks pretty good... up until Cozumel Day... right now they are forecasting Thunderstorms... Let's hope that changes!!!

Leaving Friday afternoon at 3:45 to head to the Airport!!!:Pinkbounc

See ya'll on the ship tomorrow, just doing some last minute packing...

Norm and Kim

It's just around the corner, we'll see you all on Wednesday!

Welcome, in advance, to Cozumel!

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

Hey everyone!
Well I don't know about you guys but we had the time of our lives! Sorry we didn't get to meet more of you!

Gina and Lizardbreath, oops! I mean lizardbeth!:p Email me at lwinans@san.rr.com and I'll send ya the pic I took!

Take care everyone!!
Lisa

Hi all....sorry I didn't get to meet anyone this trip. I did go to the secret deck on sunday for 10am but no one showed up....at least when I was there? Anyhow, this cruise was the best one ever the weather was perfect everyday and the seas were nice and calm. Excellent cruise!! Can't wait to go again!! We had great servers too... Fitz from Jamica and Olga from England. Alain was also excellent too. We did Palo's on Friday and had Salvatore from Italy!! he is fantastic....we had him 2 years ago as a server so it was nice to see him again!! We also met up with our stateroom host from 2 years ago who recognized my husband while walking down the hall!! It was nice to see a few people we had before still recognize us from previous cruises!! Even Lloyd who is now the dining room manager.....nice promotion from head server 2 years ago. Well, all I can say is this cruise was by far the best one all the way around!! My only wish would be to do Castaway 2 days instead of 1!! Wasn't Friday the best day ever!! Hope everyone had a safe trip back and now to face the snow!!! Yuck....
Happy cruisin' Laurie

GREAT WEATHER. I will try to get a trip report out soon... so much laundry to do!!!

Linda here:Pinkbounc

I agree the only thing that would have made Castaway Cay day better is if it were two days or three we all DH, DD, et moi loved it, loved it, loved it,:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

We had a slow start DD wouldn't get out of bed till almost 11am.
I went off ship at 9 am and all the hammocks by the water were already occupied. Well the ones with shade were anyway. Had a glorious time anyway the water was perfect the weather was great.

Anybody else still feeling the motion of the sea. You know like the waves are still with you? Last night they were less but I can still feel them. Still getting my land legs back.

WE ARE DEFINATELY GOING AGAIN ! but not right away.:(

Linda :earsgirl:

Just got back from WDW to 2 feet of snow and still going:confused:

I agree it was the best cruise ever!! everyday sunny sky and flat sea.

I was at the very front of the ship on deck 10 at castaway from port canaveral, and there were dolphins jumping and playing, excorting our ship to sea. They say that is good luck , and boy did we have it.

The only thing I would do different would do different is take the large catamaran to stingray city instead of the smaller boat that we booked too much rocking, and the snorkeling was too much for my 7 year old to handle, the stingray city only would have been perfect.

Castaway Cay was indeed my favorite day. Better weather this feb. than last march.

As far as meets go, I got into the raddison late, but met a few cruisers there. I saw nobody on deck 10 at cast off, and I had a bad night sat night and overslept the 10am deck 7 meet. I was fortunate enough to meet with a few very pleasant folks from these boards here and there. (bumped into cyberinski in the rainforest)

Im going to try to book feb eastern for next year.

Take care all Felicia

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter