CLOSED: 0 remaining Beach Club (BCV) points for rent. Able to book 11 months out at Beach Club. $22pp April Use-Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayaddict

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
240 BCV points available. These points are an April use-year so the last available evening will be March 31st 2024.

Please use https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator to look at availability and point costs. BCV is very difficult to get into inside the 7-month window so December into early 2024 will be your best bet. That's the perfect time to catch my personal favorite Epcot festival, The Festival of the Arts.

Please PM me with requests. I will need the names of all guests, ages of children and an email address.

50% is due upon your receipt of the confirmation email. 50% is due within 30 days. Paypal will be used for payment.

240 points still available. Availability still pretty good in early part of 2024 and wide open in March.

Looking for Feb 22ND TO March 3 2 Adults, 2 Kids 1 Bedroom
Not sure if I’d be able to get more points

Those dates are currently available for a 1BR but I don't have enough points to rent for that many nights. By my calculations you would need 348 points but I only have 240 available. Many people like to do split trips for trips of this length so I would be happy to rent my points to you and you can rent the remainder from another person and switch accommodations mid-trip if you're interested in that.

I'm happy to take this conversation to PMs but you need access to that system. See this link to get access to private messaging: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Still plenty of availability Dec-March. Christmas is even open for a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom at the time I post this. 1 bedroom still available for New Years.

Still have 165 points. Availability for the April 2023 use-year in studios is starting to wane. 1BR and 2BR is still pretty decent in the later months. I am willing to bank points into 2024 for committed renters.

Hi we are looking for two studios at BCV:

Feb 26-29 2024 x2

Studio 1:
2ppl

Studio 2:
3ppl

We are previous renters and are committed to paying as this is for my brothers wedding taking place at the yacht club on the Feb 28th 2024. :)

Please and thank you,

Christie

Last edited:
Hi we are looking for two studios at BCV:

Feb 26-29 2024 x2

Studio 1:
2ppl

Studio 2:
3ppl

We are previous renters and are committed to paying as this is for my brothers wedding taking place at the yacht club on the Feb 28th 2024. :)

Please and thank you,

Christie
We may also be looking for a third studio for the bride and groom on the 25th and 26th Feb, 2024 for two nights.

Last edited:
@Claymorechristie I have reserved the 2 studios for checking-in on Feb 26th and checking-out on Feb 29th to make sure we hold them.

The rules of this rental board require that no personal information is displayed in the main thread and only within private messages. Because you are new to the board you will need to make 10 posts outside of the rental board to gain access to that system where we can continue our conversation.

You can make those posts here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ You will see this is a board specifically for this purpose.

@Claymorechristie I also see that you just joined the board. The PM system also requires that you have joined more than 24 hours ago. We can continue the discussion that includes private information tomorrow but if you have any other questions you can message me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter