150 Club...care to join???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to join... I started my diet at 255 and I'm down to 243 right now. I'd like to get to about 150... I'm only a couple weeks in and could already use the support... haha... :cheer2:

Good Morning, Ladies!

I just did my two miles, so I'm good on the exercise front for today. DH and I sat down and made menus through Thursday, with WW recipes for entrees each night. This is going to be my most WW week in a long time, which is good, I need it!

I have breakfasts and lunches planned too, and I have a new strategy -- I'm going to make myself eat more points during the day, and cut myself off after dinner. I have a bad habit of eating dinner, then snacking all night. I cut ds off after dinner, so why not me?! In the past I would save a ton of points, but then it just wouldn't be enough. I was so hungry, I'd eat all night. I'm going to try it this week and see what happens. I even bought desserts, so I will have something extra yummy. WW Key Lime Pie, Mint chocolate chip sundaes, and Skinny Cow vanilla w/caramel ice cream cones -- how can I go wrong?!

Rachel -- Good luck with your weigh-in! I am back to my pre-trip weight (I gained 1.5 lbs), so I hope for a big improvement next Saturday!

Have an awesome day!
Maria

that was me all the way!! the ww heath bar icecream bars are good and 2 points:cool1:

Just a quick check-in -- I'm home for the holiday, so I'm catching up on some laundry and working through a list of things I need to do. I'm also scheduled for 40 minutes on the TM, but I think that will have to come later in the day.

Today is my first official -- not eating after dessert day. Yesterday's eating was weird -- we had brunch out, then WW stuffed peppers, then I ate way too much cheese during the NFC championships. We only saw half of the Pats game, because we went to Spamalot (which I highly recommend!). It was just a weird eating today. Today will be much more normal. I had a bowl of Kashi GoLean Crunch for breakfast, and we're having WW pot roast for dinner. Gotta love those recipes!

Rachel -- The Heath bars sound delicious, I love toffee and chocolate!

MunkyMe -- Welcome! It sounds like you are off to a great start!

Michelle, ktbutterfly, Dona -- Good Morning! Ready to start a new week of WISHing those pounds away?!

Let's Go, Girls!
Maria

Good Afternoon, Ladies!

I've been tracking my points all day. I'm having WW pot roast and mashed potatoes for dinner, and then a dessert.

Last night I ate nothing after my dessert, which was really tough. That's one night down! I'm sure it will get easier. I do better when I don't watch tv, so I guess the writers strike is a blessing! And I feel to guilty to eat during the Biggest Loser, so that also helps! :)

I did my 40 minutes on the TM last night, and I have 30 on the stationary bike when I get home.

How's everyone doing?

Smiles, Everyone, Smiles!
Maria

Good Afternoon, Ladies!

I've been tracking my points all day. I'm having WW pot roast and mashed potatoes for dinner, and then a dessert.

Last night I ate nothing after my dessert, which was really tough. That's one night down! I'm sure it will get easier. I do better when I don't watch tv, so I guess the writers strike is a blessing! And I feel to guilty to eat during the Biggest Loser, so that also helps! :)

I did my 40 minutes on the TM last night, and I have 30 on the stationary bike when I get home.

How's everyone doing?

Smiles, Everyone, Smiles!
Maria

Yay for your 40 minutes!!!! I totally know what you mean about wanting to munch in front of the tv... I find myself mindlessly reaching for food when I watch tv.

Work is almost done then its off to the gym to do 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and do weight training on my shoulders, chest and triceps. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical last night. :woohoo:

Dinner tonight will either be Turkey Italian Sausage, Turkey breast or Subway... Not sure which.

Hope everyone had a great day! :grouphug:

Yay for your 40 minutes!!!! I totally know what you mean about wanting to munch in front of the tv... I find myself mindlessly reaching for food when I watch tv.

Work is almost done then its off to the gym to do 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and do weight training on my shoulders, chest and triceps. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical last night. :woohoo:

Dinner tonight will either be Turkey Italian Sausage, Turkey breast or Subway... Not sure which.

Hope everyone had a great day! :grouphug:

It ended up being Subway again for the second night in a row... But on the plus I did a bit more on the elliptical machine so I am excited... :woohoo: :dance3:

Good Morning!

MunkyMe you are on a roll!

I did do my 30 min on the bike, which was big because when I got home, I really didn't want to do anything!:rotfl:

I had WW pot roast w/mashed potatoes and carrots for dinner. Then I ate a bag of popcorn for dessert. Not my finest moment, but I am doing better each day. Before I know it I will have a day of doing everything right, it's close...:goodvibes

Today is a rest day for me, so no workout. Tonight we're having WW chicken w/avocado corn salsa for dinner. I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure it will taste good after a long day at work -- the good thing is I bring my lunch and snacks, so everything is pointed before I leave. As long as I stick with what I've brought, I'm good:thumbsup2

Everyone have an awesome day!
Maria:grouphug:

good day all. big up's to you girls because i have no notavation to ride a bike
exercisebike.gif
or run on a treadmill
thsmiley-treadmill.gif
...so way to go!
also rice cakes are a good football snack.popcorn:: (there was no rice cake eating smilie!)

Good Morning All!!!

Worfiedoodles- I am sure you will get to the point of no boo boos sooner than you think. It just takes time and w00t for your 30 minutes on the treadmill!

I am down to 242.4 which means I lost .6 lbs since yesterday bringing my grand total to 12.6 lbs lost since Jan 2! Seeing that I've lost weight only encourages me to to go workout harder.

Tonight I meet with the personal trainer and work on legs. Then I will do another 30 minutes on the elliptical. I am going to venture to say Subway is probably on the agenda again for dinner... lol... Anyway I'll be posting through out the day from work. Everyone have a good day!!!

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Evening update:

Sorry if this is repetitive... I don't know how many of you read every other post. The gym kicked my heinie tonight. The personal trainer worked me out so hard I could only do 15 minutes on the elliptical. :sad: But I feel really tired so it must mean I worked hard. Did Subway again for dinner... DH is tired of it but I can't seem to get enough. Must be the protein. Anywho I hope all of you had a great day/night and productive workouts and/or dinners. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi MunkyMe!

It sounds like you had an awesome workout!:woohoo:

We were too tired to cook last night, so we had Subway. On the bright side, we already made dinner for tonight, ww crab rolls. You can't go wrong if it's already in the fridge!:laughing:

I didn't do my strength training, so I'll have to work on adding that in. I will do 40 minutes on the TM when I get home, so that should feel good:cool1:

tinker girl -- Are you a football fan? I will be watching my Patriots in the SuperBowl! :cloud9:

Dona -- So, what do you think of this version of TBL? I thought the Pink team looked great after their transformation. I just wish people would quit trying to throw weigh-ins. I know why they do it, but it seems against the spirit of losing weight the right way...:confused3

Everyone have a great day!
Maria:upsidedow

Hi MunkyMe!

It sounds like you had an awesome workout!:woohoo:

We were too tired to cook last night, so we had Subway. On the bright side, we already made dinner for tonight, ww crab rolls. You can't go wrong if it's already in the fridge!:laughing:

I didn't do my strength training, so I'll have to work on adding that in. I will do 40 minutes on the TM when I get home, so that should feel good:cool1:

tinker girl -- Are you a football fan? I will be watching my Patriots in the SuperBowl! :cloud9:

Dona -- So, what do you think of this version of TBL? I thought the Pink team looked great after their transformation. I just wish people would quit trying to throw workouts. I know why they do it, but it seems against the spirit of losing weight the right way...:confused3

Everyone have a great day!
Maria:upsidedow

Thanks!!!!! I am not joking when I said this board and mostly this thread have kept me so motivated. The personal trainer actually asked me if he was working me hard enugh because I had such a good poker face. I told him nope I'm trying to get in shape and be a bit more prepared for the DL Canoes in March. lol... He thought I was kidding... LOL!

Thanks!!!!! I am not joking when I said this board and mostly this thread have kept me so motivated. The personal trainer actually asked me if he was working me hard enugh because I had such a good poker face. I told him nope I'm trying to get in shape and be a bit more prepared for the DL Canoes in March. lol... He thought I was kidding... LOL!

I've never been to DL, only the World. It sounds like it's a bit more challenging than the rides I'm used to!:lmao:

These Boards are fantastic. I can't type and eat at the same time, and I can always find some thread to read or respond to. It's also great to have a virtual team. I would never keep in touch with this many people face to face, so for someone who can be a little shy like me -- much better with the written than the spoken word -- this is awesome!:grouphug:

Maria

I've never been to DL, only the World. It sounds like it's a bit more challenging than the rides I'm used to!:lmao:

These Boards are fantastic. I can't type and eat at the same time, and I can always find some thread to read or respond to. It's also great to have a virtual team. I would never keep in touch with this many people face to face, so for someone who can be a little shy like me -- much better with the written than the spoken word -- this is awesome!:grouphug:

Maria

Only some of the rides are challenging... LOL! I haven't done the canoes since I was like 11 and now I am 23. My DH wants to do them so bad and so I am gonna do it this trip... lol... I agree about the typing and eating. LOL... I also agree about this board being easier to keep in touch with people. I am terrible about emailing or writing letters. Hope all is still good with everyone! :cutie:

*TAPS THE MIC* test test... is this thing on??? :rotfl2:

Hey all! Where is everyone? LOL! Anyway... Hope everyone is doing well!

My roll didn't last and today I stayed exactly the same weight as yesterday. Boo!!!!:rolleyes: Good news though is that it was natural not because I cheated or anything. So hopefully its a pound of muscle being added... LOL! I doubt it but eh... I was hoping to be out of my 240s this week so I have 2 more days... lol... Anywho gotta get back to work... :surfweb: LOL! Have a magical day!!!!!:grouphug: :wizard:

Hi MunkyMe!

I was at meetings today and never made it in to the office, so no time at the computer for me...

Anyway, I figured out why I've been so hungry. TOM appeared with a veangance. I'm a little early, I think the Half Marathon messed my body up a bit. I guess it's just confused:confused3

It makes me feel so much better, because I couldn't figure out how I could be doing most things right and then gain 2.5 lbs overnight! :eek:

Tomorrow I should feel back to normal, so I'll plan on my 3-mile walk. We don't cook on the weekends, so I guess I'd better reacquaint myself with that Subway menu!

Tomorrow night we have a fundraiser dinner/dance for ds9's school. The menu isn't all that friendly, but the food's also not that good, so I'll be ok. I'll be eating smaller portions by choice, trust me:rolleyes1

Have a great evening!
Maria

Hi MunkyMe!

I was at meetings today and never made it in to the office, so no time at the computer for me...

Anyway, I figured out why I've been so hungry. TOM appeared with a veangance. I'm a little early, I think the Half Marathon messed my body up a bit. I guess it's just confused:confused3

It makes me feel so much better, because I couldn't figure out how I could be doing most things right and then gain 2.5 lbs overnight! :eek:

Tomorrow I should feel back to normal, so I'll plan on my 3-mile walk. We don't cook on the weekends, so I guess I'd better reacquaint myself with that Subway menu!

Tomorrow night we have a fundraiser dinner/dance for ds9's school. The menu isn't all that friendly, but the food's also not that good, so I'll be ok. I'll be eating smaller portions by choice, trust me:rolleyes1

Have a great evening!
Maria

I'm sorry TOM is in town... That was last week for me... No gym tonight or tomorrow... I'm too sore and need a few nights off but I had a low cal meal at Panda Express... Only about 700 calories which put my daily total at like 1100... LOL to the fundraiser... maybe just stick with salad or something... LOL.... :lmao: Anywho off to hang out with my DH and his new ipod... LOL

Have a good one!!!!:grouphug: :grouphug:
Sarah

This needs to be quick since DH and I are going to my sisters house. I lost 1.8 lbs today and I am down to 239!!! I am so stoked that I finally broke the 240s barrier! :woohoo:

*SUNDAY UPDATE*
Well I ended up being sick most of yesterday which sucked but on the plus side since I couldn't stomach much food I ended up losing weight and I am now down to 236.6! woo hoo!

*MONDAY UPDATE*
I knew it was too good to be true and because I think I weighed on a completely empty stomach on Sunday I gained .8 lbs today. I didn't cheat or anything yesterday I just think it was a bit of a fluke yesterday morning. So I am 237.4. Not a biggie but still a bummer :( Oh well just means I need to work harder at the gym today!!!

I hope every one had a good weekend!

Have a magical day!
Sarah pixiedust:

Good Morning , 150's Club!:woohoo:

It's the start of a new week, and almost a new month, how are we doin'?

Anyone want to issue a challenge for February? Any plans for Lent? I'm mulling over what to give up. We always give up Fast Food, but I'm thinking of adding one of my seven deadlies -- I wonder if the world is ready for me to give up chocolate or popcorn?!:eek:

I am having a personal day today. I had a crazy busy weekend, and I am just bushed. I just slept eleven hours, so I feel a little jetlagged but a lot better. I really, really did not want to go to work Thursday, so I'm going to take care of me today and emerge with a better attitude tomorrow.

We had ww pot roast w/carrots and potatoes last night, and so key lime pie for dessert. Yum!

I'm staying off the scale until TOM goes. It's just better. I get upset for no reason, and then I do crazy food things. It's not rational, but at least I know how to avoid it.

Anyway, after I wake up I'll hit the TM. Right now I'm going to take care of household chores and catch up on the DIS. That seems to be a good way to shake the cobwebs out of my head!:upsidedow

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!