150 Club...care to join???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning , 150's Club!:woohoo:

It's the start of a new week, and almost a new month, how are we doin'?

Anyone want to issue a challenge for February? Any plans for Lent? I'm mulling over what to give up. We always give up Fast Food, but I'm thinking of adding one of my seven deadlies -- I wonder if the world is ready for me to give up chocolate or popcorn?!:eek:

I am having a personal day today. I had a crazy busy weekend, and I am just bushed. I just slept eleven hours, so I feel a little jetlagged but a lot better. I really, really did not want to go to work Thursday, so I'm going to take care of me today and emerge with a better attitude tomorrow.

We had ww pot roast w/carrots and potatoes last night, and so key lime pie for dessert. Yum!

I'm staying off the scale until TOM goes. It's just better. I get upset for no reason, and then I do crazy food things. It's not rational, but at least I know how to avoid it.

Anyway, after I wake up I'll hit the TM. Right now I'm going to take care of household chores and catch up on the DIS. That seems to be a good way to shake the cobwebs out of my head!:upsidedow

Maria

Good Morning/Afternoon! I think for February we should challenge ourselves to not eat the Valentines candy... lol! I won't even let myself go down the isle at Walmart for fear of temptation... :scared1: I hope everyone is having a good day!!!

Sarah :grouphug:

Would love to join and get to 150 again. Started on Nutrisystem a few months ago and lost 28 lbs so far. Started slowly getting myself off of it over the past month and what i really learned most was portion control. Nutrisystem was the jump start i needed to get myself motivated, but knew i couldnt stay on it forever. I also joined a gym and for Christmas my dh got me a personal trainer for 16 sessions. Feeling much better and ready to hit my goal!

Welcome Samroc!

I hope you guys are having a better week than I am. I caught a stomach bug, and it hasn't been pretty. I must be losing weight, 'cause nothing was staying where I put it. On the bright side I'm much better now, and planning to do my normal workout tomorrow. Slower, but for the right amount of time.

Everyone have a great evening!
Maria

Would love to join and get to 150 again. Started on Nutrisystem a few months ago and lost 28 lbs so far. Started slowly getting myself off of it over the past month and what i really learned most was portion control. Nutrisystem was the jump start i needed to get myself motivated, but knew i couldnt stay on it forever. I also joined a gym and for Christmas my dh got me a personal trainer for 16 sessions. Feeling much better and ready to hit my goal!

:welcome:

Welcome Samroc!

I hope you guys are having a better week than I am. I caught a stomach bug, and it hasn't been pretty. I must be losing weight, 'cause nothing was staying where I put it. On the bright side I'm much better now, and planning to do my normal workout tomorrow. Slower, but for the right amount of time.

Everyone have a great evening!
Maria

I hope you feel better!!!

Things slow around here today... Didn't go to the gym tonight but its all good... gained 2 lbs earlier this week but lost 1 of them... DH things its muscle since I hardly ate anything because I was sick... Hope everyone is well!

Sarah:hmghost:

OK first I'll start on a good note yes I am a BIG EAGLES fan. I know the eagles :lmao: lol! but I bleed eagles green.:banana:

second not a good week at all:guilty: I think TOM is going to come early and I have been eating like a horse. I am expecting to gain about 2 lbs when I get on the scale Sunday.:sad2:

and to end on a good note...
Welcome newbies!:goodvibes

Hi Ladies!

I've been slowly getting back into eating and exercise. I should be full strength on both by Monday. I guess we'll see what the scale says tomorrow. I don't think I've actually lost much, but I do think I'm tightening up a bit.

tinker girl -- We all have to have a favorite team, glad to see you've found the one you love! I will be trying to keep the eating to a dull roar Sunday night. I love the SuperBowl!

Sarah -- I hope you continue to feel better.

SamRoc -- Hope you're not a Giants fan, I'd hate to see you get depressed *giggles*

Ok, it's a new month. DH and I are starting Lent early today. We're giving up fast food, and I'm giving up candy. If anyone else celebrates Lent, are you giving up or adding anything?

Have a great losing day!
Maria

Hi Ladies!

I've been slowly getting back into eating and exercise. I should be full strength on both by Monday. I guess we'll see what the scale says tomorrow. I don't think I've actually lost much, but I do think I'm tightening up a bit.

tinker girl -- We all have to have a favorite team, glad to see you've found the one you love! I will be trying to keep the eating to a dull roar Sunday night. I love the SuperBowl!

Sarah -- I hope you continue to feel better.

SamRoc -- Hope you're not a Giants fan, I'd hate to see you get depressed *giggles*

Ok, it's a new month. DH and I are starting Lent early today. We're giving up fast food, and I'm giving up candy. If anyone else celebrates Lent, are you giving up or adding anything?

Have a great losing day!
Maria

I am restored! LOL and back to losing! 3 lbs approx this week bringing my total to 19.2 lbs lost! :woohoo: Anywho HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Have a good one!
Sarah

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Dont worry Worfiedoodles, i'm lucky if i know who is actually playing in the superbowl!:rotfl2: Going to the gym in the morning and just really have to get in more water. Thats been the tough part, my trainer wants me to drink more than 8 glasses a day. Would love to see 150 again this year!

hey all I hang my head low this morning and tell you I lost 1/2 of a lb:sad2: . I ate all week.:sad2: Tom is coming and I just fell apart. So back on track and time to make up the lbs this week.:goodvibes

hey all I hang my head low this morning and tell you I lost 1/2 of a lb:sad2: . I ate all week.:sad2: Tom is coming and I just fell apart. So back on track and time to make up the lbs this week.:goodvibes

1/2 lb lost is still a loss... Its definately better than a gain... LOL.. Cheer up! This week will be better :)

Good Morning, Ladies!

Sigh. There is no joy in Mudville...there just seems to be a general malaise in the air today. Lots of sadness for our Patriots...

Anyhoo, I was somewhat contained last night. I had nachos, but skipped the pizza. I'm considering that a success.

tinker girl -- a half pound is a half pound! That is not bad! A loss is a loss. Plus, TOM makes everyone crazy. I'm proud of you for losing!:hug:

Sarah -- Congratulations, you are doing great! :woohoo: Fantastic loss!

Samroc -- Well, now I guess I can concentrate on basketball. Finally, my Celtics are something to write home about!:dance3:

I'm scheduled for an hour on the TM after work today. I did 4 miles Saturday, and didn't feel quite right in my tummy so I didn't push it. I went slower than usual. I'm hoping to be back up to normal speed today.

Everyone have a great, losing day!
Maria

I went to the gym today and did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine. Thats a great improvement for me because when I joined a few months ago, I could only do 3 minutes!

Good Morning, Ladies!

Sigh. There is no joy in Mudville...there just seems to be a general malaise in the air today. Lots of sadness for our Patriots...

Anyhoo, I was somewhat contained last night. I had nachos, but skipped the pizza. I'm considering that a success.

tinker girl -- a half pound is a half pound! That is not bad! A loss is a loss. Plus, TOM makes everyone crazy. I'm proud of you for losing!:hug:

Sarah -- Congratulations, you are doing great! :woohoo: Fantastic loss!

Samroc -- Well, now I guess I can concentrate on basketball. Finally, my Celtics are something to write home about!:dance3:

I'm scheduled for an hour on the TM after work today. I did 4 miles Saturday, and didn't feel quite right in my tummy so I didn't push it. I went slower than usual. I'm hoping to be back up to normal speed today.

Everyone have a great, losing day!
Maria

Thanks!!!! Gym tonight! I am so excited... LOL! Grats on not eating the pizza :)

gar-sh!! :rolleyes: thanks guys!!! that makes me feel good!;)

sam roc holy moly! 45 min way to go !! so sorry...teehee!

Sarah great job! keep it up.

maria there's always next year at least your team made it!:lmao:

gar-sh!! :rolleyes: thanks guys!!! that makes me feel good!;)

munky holy moly! 45 min way to go !!

Sarah great job! keep it up.

maria there's always next year at least your team made it!:lmao:

Samroc did the 45 minutes... LOL... I wish I was able to do that... Soon though... very soon :) :cutie:

I am sorry to be the bearer of not so happy news here. I know this thread has been a joy to many of you. With the recent announcement, this is one of the threads that will be closed. If you want to start another 150 Club thread and put in a link on this one as a forward I will wait a bit and then close this.

Originally Posted by WebmasterAlex
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
3. The really long threads that were removed will come back over the next week or so. I have to shut the boards down to cut them up so I will try to do it during "off hours". We are also trying index them so people will be able to reference them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the much faster boards!

I would like to join this board, I need to lose 50 pounds to get to 150 pounds. I haven'y been feeling well the last couple of weeks and have been recently been put on high blood pressure medicine. I am going to have to do something with my health, and losing weight would probably be the best remedy for my body. I am welcome to any suggestions as to what plan has worked for so many of you, I don't know if I am committed to weight watchers with a weekly meeting. I am gone from my home 12 hrs a day with the commute, and honestly tired some nights when I get home at 6pm, considering I wake every morning at 4:30 am. My job is probably no more stressful than moat of the working women today I am in upper mgt for the govt and I am 46 years old. I probably am babbling on... any suggestions would be helpful

there gonna lock the thread so I'm gonna put a new link up so nobody gets lost brb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!