12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryAnn...can you say "Hormone therapy (patch) already on my butt"??? :rotfl:
It doesn't rejuvenate brain cells!

LYNDA! Where have you BEEN??????????

Glad school's out for a while, jEn....time for a break!

Dokey okey....first thing in the morning (well, okay, not really first thing, but reasonably early) we head for the plane to Houston. This should be an interesting cruise.....definitely different than Disney.
Will post when I get a chance.....I just hope they are happy posts. Not too sure how it will be without the Mouse!

At least I am feeling somewhat better today, so that means tomorrow will be even better, and by Saturday I should be even betterer. Is betterer a word??

Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!

Indeed, Merry Christmas to one and all!!! And next year we can wish each other Merry Christmas in person!!!!!

Ahhh, 6:30am and am probably enjoying the last moments of relaxation and peace & quiet 'till Monday.

I hope every one has a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah. Next year we will all be sharing the holidays with each other and lots of new Holiday Dis Cruisers that I hope will join in. I look forward to a year of planning special things with all of you to make it the best vacation ever.

Happy New Year too!!

Peace

GOOD MORNIN CRUISERS

H A P P Y

H O L I D A Y S

IT IS VERY QUEIT NOW but just for a few minutes

waiting for a very nice sun rise I hope

well work to do

I just have to call staCey to say HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy

gaRry

Merry Christmas!

I am very excited about the small present I got DM. I have been looking for a 'worry stone', something for her to hold in her hand when she gets anxious. I found an angel stone at the Hallmark store. Just perfect for her. I am enjoying the peaceful morning with holiday music. My family will start showing up at 10am or so. The only thing I will miss this time next year is my dog!

Sue

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I would also like to thank our Troops serving overseas. They are sacrificing being with their families to protect ours. :grouphug:

Ok, DH got me a great one!!! It is a large framed pic of Johnny Depp from Pirates and his autograph across the bottom with a certificate of authentication for the autograph!!!!! What a sweety!!!!! Now I have Johnny Depp hanging in my family room!!!!

GOOD MORNIN

DAY

AFTER

CHRISTMAS

staCey hows the cruise going\?????????

is there no other west coaster UP????????

good night all

gaRry :confused3 :confused3 :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter