12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Thanks for the welcome. Yes this will be our 4th cruise and I paid the balance at the begining of this month. Checked the Castaway Club link and it welcomes me back so I guess somebody at DCL hasn't linked our reservation to our CC membership. DCL just got an "I got out of bed early Sunday morning e-mail" so after they read the contents I could even be banned from the ship..!!

Mick.

:smooth:

I could not get back to the DIS until now! ARGH! Anyhow, I'm off to sleep! G'night everyone. Can't wait to hear who got the AM Brig Unicorn.

I got the AM Brig Unicorn (YAY).

Don't have any idea what is up with the Scuba excursions. Don't know what is up with your Palo excursions either, Mick. That is a bummer!!!

I am going to give them a call later on today to see if they can tell me what is going on with the dive excursions ' cause I know DH will not be happy about the dive stuff.

Mick, you will have to let us know more about you! Jen has a link on her signature to her email where you can send info to be put on her page with your info for dinner seating time, family info, stateroom number, etc.

Hi all

My dd age 4 decided today would be a good day to try getting up at 5:23 a.m. :confused3 - of course it's a weekend- Can't get them up on school days but the days I want to sleep in - there she is.

So as a result I spent the last hour browsing the net and booking some excursions - a painless process I thought.

Anyone know if they offer the "my first spa" for the girls?? I have heard about it but did not see it in the reservation area for the spa. I think it was for a pedicure and manicure for moms and daughters. My dd 8 would love that.

Well I now have to get up-its the Terry Fox Run here at home and I promised my girls we'd go - raises money for cancer and since they attend at Terry Fox P.S. it seems appropriate to go.

Another question - is the main seating for dinner the early sitting??

Thanks - have a good day - I'll be sure to check in again later.

Denise

i still can't believe that the diving in St. Lucia was sold out at 3:07 AM!!!!!

Jen, their reservation line opens at 9:00am so I am going to call to see what is up with that. I'll post back and let you know.

tink&cinderella said:
Anyone know if they offer the "my first spa" for the girls?? I have heard about it but did not see it in the reservation area for the spa. I think it was for a pedicure and manicure for moms and daughters. My dd 8 would love that.

Denise

Maybe you have to book that on board at the salon? I've never heard of it and don't see it on the DCL site at all. I can ask when I call them in a bit.

Main seating is the first (early) dinner seating.

Hope you have a fun day with your girls. I ended up getting a couple of hours sleep but not much. My head is pounding as a result. Gotta go rustle up some breakfast, jump in the shower, call DCL, work on slaying the :laundy: monster and do the grocery shopping! No, I don't have anything to do today....

I might stop for coffee too....... :coffee: ....... need caffeine this morning........

Wow, we added 7 pages last night while waiting for the ressies to open!! We wer busy!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for asking about the salon thing for me.

I didn't add that my neighbours behind me were partying loudly until 3:40 a.m. and because I had my bedroom window open had no sleep until I closed the window in frustration, dozed off to sleep only to be awoken by one of my lovelies.

The weather today is going be beauitiful here - summer like- perfect for a Charity Run - I walk - no running for me.

We live just outside of Toronto (20 min) to downtown and perhaps we will have clear sky's at the lake- minus the Toronto Fog.

Have a good day and good luck with phoning Disney.

I and my dh would be interested in joining the DIS group for Palo Brunch so if there is room, please add us to the group.

Thanks again

Denise

dee47 said:
I could not get back to the DIS until now! ARGH! Anyhow, I'm off to sleep! G'night everyone. Can't wait to hear who got the AM Brig Unicorn.

Same thing happened to me last night at about 3:20AM. I thought is was just my lovely computer pulling another one of it's temperamental fits again. Sorry guys, I was just too tired to mess around with it and gave up and went to bed.

Got the AM Brig Unicorn :thumbsup2

KSDTink said:
Jen, same here. That's the only one I could get for DH! He will not be a happy camper. I guess we can book on our own, eh??

Mary Ann, if we can get the room for the 24th we should cancel our Palo ressies, yes? that way someone else can use them I would think.

Mick, welcome to our group. Have you paid in full?

Yes, do cancel them, BUT not until I have confirmation on the room.

Again, I can not finalize the request until we have at least 12 people. If anyone is interested, we still have 6 open spots. We would need to fill in 4 of them to request the room.

Please send me a PM if you are interested :sunny:

mickg7dyd said:
Hi,
Thanks for the welcome. Yes this will be our 4th cruise and I paid the balance at the begining of this month. Checked the Castaway Club link and it welcomes me back so I guess somebody at DCL hasn't linked our reservation to our CC membership. DCL just got an "I got out of bed early Sunday morning e-mail" so after they read the contents I could even be banned from the ship..!!

Mick.

:smooth:

I would be seriously ticked off if that happened. I hope you can get it straitened out this morning.

And....... :welcome: Welcome to the thread :welcome:

KSDTink said:
Wow, we added 7 pages last night while waiting for the ressies to open!! We wer busy!!!! :thumbsup2

Yes, we must all do this again tonite. Whatcha say???? :faint: :rotfl:

tink&cinderella said:
Hi all

My dd age 4 decided today would be a good day to try getting up at 5:23 a.m. :confused3 - of course it's a weekend- Can't get them up on school days but the days I want to sleep in - there she is.

So as a result I spent the last hour browsing the net and booking some excursions - a painless process I thought.

Well I now have to get up-its the Terry Fox Run here at home and I promised my girls we'd go - raises money for cancer and since they attend at Terry Fox P.S. it seems appropriate to go.

Thanks - have a good day - I'll be sure to check in again later.

Denise

Don't you love when the little buggers pick the worst possible day to go off schedule :teeth: . It's like they KNOW!!!!

I can't help you with the manicure thing. My DD hates manicures. Doesn't care about painting her nails, but as soon as she sees a file, she freaks. It's like fingers down a chalkboard to her to have her nails filed.

Yes, main seating is early seating.

Have a good day at your fundraiser. I do the Relay for Life every year and find the event day so rewarding. My DD gets very involved in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter