12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

I totally agree DVC Kathy. Decorating or 'owning' your door makes it all that much easier to stumble back to.:goodvibes or if you have kiddos in tow, and the numbers are too high to read.

Which reminds me....I hope you don't have a curmudgeon as a neighbor. On PCC 1.0, the dude next door to me made a scene in the hall for speaking in the hall in a soft voice before 9pm. It wasn't yelling or being loud it was quite talk before as I opened the door. Dude said we woke his daughters up. I know my inside, polite voice vs. my outside, wake the spirits voice.

I also don't think he enjoyed the fact that there were throngs of people coming to the door throughout the cruise. Oh well. Can't help the fact he was sailing next to someone Famous.:cutie:

Just think how pissed your neighbors will be with twice the number of DIS'ers coming to visit ;)

Lets see. Four weeks from right now we will probably be awake and having some breakfast in our BWV unit. Showers and then some re-packing and it will be time to drag our luggage over to the Dolphin (or is it the Swan - I better be sure I get that right before we go) to catch the bus to the boat. Woo Hoo :cool1:

Four weeks from now, I will be on vacation. Escaping all reality for a few days. (Did I mention I am not giving G the number to the ship for emergencies? He'd call because one of the dogs did its business twice in one day...)

Paparazzi is always appreciated. (As long as it's after my morning shower.)

Rhys-Ifans-Rhys-Ifans-as--006.jpg

:scared1:

Mike

:scared1: Wow! I can't believe how quickly these weeks are passing. Once the calendar hits November 1st, before I know it Christmas is upon us. :eek:

:santa: Since we will be away from home for about three weeks in December, we want to enjoy our home Christmas decorations for as long as possible. So, we trimmed the tree and decorated the mantle this past weekend. The stockings have been hung and I haven't eaten Thanksgiving turkey yet. What is this world coming to??? :rotfl:

:goodvibes Jennifer

(Bill posted some of our holiday decorations on facebook.)

:lmao: I just watched that movie this past weekend! It was on tv. (Notting Hill) :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Jennifer

It's one of my favorite movies......and if you haven't seen it and like english movies and Hugh Grant..."Love Actually" I think is a great movie...and it's also a Christmas movie...very appropriate for this time of year.

:rotfl:
Four weeks from now, I will be on vacation. Escaping all reality for a few days. (Did I mention I am not giving G the number to the ship for emergencies? He'd call because one of the dogs did its business twice in one day...)

:rotfl::rotfl:

It's one of my favorite movies......and if you haven't seen it and like english movies and Hugh Grant..."Love Actually" I think is a great movie...and it's also a Christmas movie...very appropriate for this time of year.

That is one of my all time favorite movies. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:banana: Happy Tuesday Fellow Cruisemates! :banana:

:woohoo: I have some great news down here in Texas!

Last year, when we attended DISapalooza, we donated some items to the Give Kids The World donation drive. Bill and I felt very rewarded by donating to this great cause. This year, we have included our children in the donation efforts. :dance3:

:thumbsup2 I got approval from Will and Emily's School Director (they attend a Charter School) to let them do a donation drive at school where the items will go to Give Kids The World. While in Florida, we will bring the items to Give Kids The World Village. I know this will be a great learning experience for our children to give back to others in need.

Wish us luck on the donation drive! :wizard:

If you listen to the DISUnplugged Podcast, you may have heard about this magical place. If you haven't, here's a little information ...

What is Give Kids The World?
Give Kids The World is a non-profit organization that exists only to fulfill the wishes of all children with life-threatening illnesses and their families from around the world to experience a memorable, joyful, cost-free visit to the Central Florida attractions, and to enjoy the magic of Give Kids The World Village for as long as there is a need.

100,000 children have had their dream come true at Give Kids The World. No child in need has ever been turned away – and no child ever will. Give Kids The World is a place where families find joy, laughter, serenity, and a lifetime of memories. Through the tireless support of volunteers, employees and generous partners, Give Kids The World dedicates each and every day to these special families.

For more information on Give Kids The World, please visit their website HERE.

:tinker: Jennifer

"Love Actually" is a great movie. We have it on VHS at the library. I think it is time to update and get it on DVD.

I was cleaning out our "junk" closet this past weekend and found some VHS tapes. Who knew we still had VHS tapes in the house? We haven't had a VHS player since the kids stuck toys in the one in the playroom a few years ago (Every parent knows what I am talking about. :lmao: ). One of the tapes was of our wedding. That shows you how long ago we got married! :rotfl: (We celebrate our 14th Wedding Anniversary next week! :love: )

:tinker: Jennifer

From the DVC board -

Just spoke with MS and they confirmed the same dates for the Merry Mixer that were mentioned. Dec 10, 16, 23, and 30 at the Fantasia Boardroom at the Contemporary Resort. He told me it would be held from 3:00 PM until 5:00 PM.

From the DVC board -

Just spoke with MS and they confirmed the same dates for the Merry Mixer that were mentioned. Dec 10, 16, 23, and 30 at the Fantasia Boardroom at the Contemporary Resort. He told me it would be held from 3:00 PM until 5:00 PM.

Oh, the Merry Mixer is at the Contemporary this year and not outside Epcot? Sorry if I missed the memo. :duck: We are hoping to actually make one of them this year.

- Bill

From the DVC board -

Thanks for the dates Jen! :flower3:

:thumbsup2 I will work it into the itinerary Bill.

:tink:Jennifer

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter