12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

Happy anniversary, Bill and Jennifer! :love::hug::love:
So glad that you are not "traditional" people! :woohoo:

First time poster and first time Disney cruiser. We are very close to booking this cruise. I will be cruising with my wife and grandson. My son and his wife are expecting a baby any day(her due date is 11/30)and we want to make sure all is well before we book. I submitted a quote request to DU and will just wait to see how things develope. I will keep you posted.

First time poster and first time Disney cruiser. We are very close to booking this cruise. I will be cruising with my wife and grandson. My son and his wife are expecting a baby any day(her due date is 11/30)and we want to make sure all is well before we book. I submitted a quote request to DU and will just wait to see how things develope. I will keep you posted.
:welcome:

Glad you decided to post - and such wonderful news. :cool1:

Great news.

And for those who don't know I have a DISer wine tasting set up for 4PM Nassua day. There is still room. Signup info is below in my sig. :goodvibes

Can't believe it's soooo close. DS and myself are packed [except last minute stuff]. DD is packing. DH [like always] will wait until the day before-and then pack waaay too much stuff.

tumbleweed.gif

The closer it gets to our departure date, the more it seems I have to do. I had months and months to prepare for this trip. But, most things had to wait until this week and next week. Sorry, I have contributed to the tumbleweeds blowing on here too. I haven't been online that much lately. :confused3

With all the written ...

Who's ready for some fun in the sun?!?!?!?!?! :beach:(or as Bill puts it, "Fun on a boat" :boat:)

:thumbsup2 I AM! It is cold here today! :cold:

:grouphug: I can't wait to meet some of you for the first time and to reconnect with old friends. I am very thankful that the DIS has brought us together. I don't feel quite like a Disney nut anymore. It is nice knowing that others have the same passion and obsession as Bill and I. :wizard:

:tinker: Jennifer

Got our MVMCP tickets today!

:cool1: Yea! Now, just remember to bring them with you. ;) I've had nightmares the past week that I forgot our MVMCP party tickets at home and another night I forgot Cole's (DS5) Annual Pass at home. We always do a physical checklist as we're pulling away from the house. Still, I will have anxiety until we leave. Am I the only one? :confused3

11 Days until we hear the sweet sound of "When You Wish Upon A Star" and the party begins! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cool1: Yea! Now, just remember to bring them with you. ;) I've had nightmares the past week that I forgot our MVMCP party tickets at home and another night I forgot Cole's (DS5) Annual Pass at home. We always do a physical checklist as we're pulling away from the house. Still, I will have anxiety until we leave. Am I the only one? :confused3

I actually got the ones you can print at home. It comes in an email so if I forget (but I won't), I can print them at the hotel. I could have chosen will call, but I needed the instant gratification.:woohoo:

I actually got the ones you can print at home. It comes in an email so if I forget (but I won't), I can print them at the hotel. I could have chosen will call, but I needed the instant gratification.:woohoo:

We had the hard tickets mailed to us awhile ago. I didn't know there was an option to print from home. Bill ordered ours through DVC Member Services. Is that where you got yours? Are you planning on attending the Merry Mixer before the party? I know we will have limited time at the MM before an early dinner. But, I think that is when we plan to attend and then either walk or hop on the monorail over to the MK (walking might be quicker). We might do the MM the next week too (depending on our first experience).

I can't believe how quickly this trip is approaching. For awhile it seemed like time stood still. Now, it's on an accelerated course for December 12th. Too much still to do, so little time! :scared1:

We had the hard tickets mailed to us awhile ago. I didn't know there was an option to print from home. Bill ordered ours through DVC Member Services. Is that where you got yours? Are you planning on attending the Merry Mixer before the party? I know we will have limited time at the MM before an early dinner. But, I think that is when we plan to attend and then either walk or hop on the monorail over to the MK (walking might be quicker). We might do the MM the next week too (depending on our first experience).

I can't believe how quickly this trip is approaching. For awhile it seemed like time stood still. Now, it's on an accelerated course for December 12th. Too much still to do, so little time! :scared1:

I just ordered them directly through Disney online since there was no discount for DVC, only advance purchase.

Yes, we plan to attend the Merry Mixer on the 16th before we head over to dinner also. Since we are staying at BLT post cruise for a week, it will be easy to hop the monorail over to the MK and meet the group for dinner.

I know what you mean about how fast it's happening. I have a ton of gifts hiding in the basement that need wrapping, but no time to do it. By the time the kids are in bed, I am too tired; and I can't do it during the day because the boys are here.:laughing: Add in all the other stuff that needs to get finished :laundy: and I wonder how it will all get done. I wish someone would just come and take my kids for 1 day so I can get caught up.

Looks like the weather is going to be a bit cooler than I hoped, so I will be packing more pants and long sleeves, than shorts and tanks. After Thanksgiving I decided to start packing, but I didn't want to clutter up the kids rooms with luggage and piles of stuff. Since my dining room table was expanded from our family dinner and cleared off, I just threw on a new tablecloth and the dining room is now my packing area.:idea:

Phew....I'm hungry! Sure could go for a chocolate souflette right about now! pirate:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter