12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

Got our cruise documents!

:rolleyes1 Cruise documents. What cruise documents do you speak of? ;)

DSC01397.jpg

:thumbsup2 We got ours last night. We got my Mom's Magical Express documents a few weeks ago.

We ordered the PCC 2.0 t-shirts on cafepress. Did anyone else? Here's what they look like ...

DSC01401.jpg

I ordered pink for the girls in our group and white for the boys.

:love: I love Disney mail! :love:

:goodvibes Jennifer

:rolleyes: I will admit, I've started to kind of pack for this trip. I've started a trip pile in our closet ...

DSC01410.jpg

I think I'll take pictures this evening. Don't hate me that the suitcases are packed. I will unpack and repack them at least once a week for the next 4½ weeks.

I think I'll take pictures this evening. Don't hate me that the suitcases are packed. I will unpack and repack them at least once a week for the next 4½ weeks.

:idea: It's funny you posted that because after I posted the picture of my pile, I told Bill, "Why don't I just pull out a suitcase and start filling it up?" I always seem to be packing up until the moment the suitcases go into the trunk. I am hoping this trip will be different and I have everything packed the night before. :cloud9:

Just found out we got an up grade from a cat 11 to a 10:woohoo: We cant wait have the 1224 mile car trip all layed out and have stared our packing pile all so.

I haven't gotten the cruise documents yet, starting to get nervous. Do we really need them? Will I be left at the port waving good bye to you guys on the ship? I was under the impression that they were being sent via UPS/FedEx so I asked them to be sent to my mom's office since I wouldn't be home, now it's being sent USPS...arghh. The office mail has to go through a big mail facility first, so it could be anywhere.

I haven't gotten the cruise documents yet, starting to get nervous. Do we really need them? Will I be left at the port waving good bye to you guys on the ship? I was under the impression that they were being sent via UPS/FedEx so I asked them to be sent to my mom's office since I wouldn't be home, now it's being sent USPS...arghh. The office mail has to go through a big mail facility first, so it could be anywhere.

Try not to worry. We're in southern New Jersey, and we don't have our docs yet either.

If I'm remembering correctly, the only things included with the docs that you can't get online are the luggage tags - and you can take care of that when you get there.

Just fill out everything online and print it off, and you'll be good.

Kathy

John posted on the Podcast cruise thread, if you don't have them by Friday to contact him and he will see if he can have them tracked down.

Hi,

I got the documents today! Now I feel better.

My "pile" of things to take to WDW has been getting bigger over the past few months. Everything is in a really big shopping bag right now.

I won't pull out and start packing the suitcase until a few days before the flight.

Mine came yesterday. I prefer this format over the 'old' style ones. Easier to read through.

I totally agree DVC Kathy. Decorating or 'owning' your door makes it all that much easier to stumble back to.:goodvibes or if you have kiddos in tow, and the numbers are too high to read.

Which reminds me....I hope you don't have a curmudgeon as a neighbor. On PCC 1.0, the dude next door to me made a scene in the hall for speaking in the hall in a soft voice before 9pm. It wasn't yelling or being loud it was quite talk before as I opened the door. Dude said we woke his daughters up. I know my inside, polite voice vs. my outside, wake the spirits voice.

I also don't think he enjoyed the fact that there were throngs of people coming to the door throughout the cruise. Oh well. Can't help the fact he was sailing next to someone Famous.:cutie:

You won't have to worry about us telling you to be quiet, Todd. I'm sure you'll be trying to stay quiet, trying to sneak into you room without us finding out...."Oh Darn, there's those pesky McGuire's again....wish they would quit stalking me." :rotfl:

You won't have to worry about us telling you to be quiet, Todd. I'm sure you'll be trying to stay quiet, trying to sneak into you room without us finding out...."Oh Darn, there's those pesky McGuire's again....wish they would quit stalking me." :rotfl:

Paparazzi is always appreciated. (As long as it's after my morning shower.)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter