12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

We had the hard tickets mailed to us awhile ago. I didn't know there was an option to print from home. Bill ordered ours through DVC Member Services. Is that where you got yours? Are you planning on attending the Merry Mixer before the party? I know we will have limited time at the MM before an early dinner. But, I think that is when we plan to attend and then either walk or hop on the monorail over to the MK (walking might be quicker). We might do the MM the next week too (depending on our first experience).

:tinker: Jennifer

I did Will call for my ticket. I am going to pick it up this week, so I don't have to wait in line for it on the 16th.

I can't believe how quickly this trip is approaching. For awhile it seemed like time stood still. Now, it's on an accelerated course for December 12th. Too much still to do, so little time! :scared1:

:tinker: Jennifer

I have lots to do and I leave on Saturday...it is coming up quickly for me.

Since my dining room table was expanded from our family dinner and cleared off, I just threw on a new tablecloth and the dining room is now my packing area.:idea:

Dining room is our staging area. It's accumulating suitcases and piles of stuff. Small list of consumables to buy, but otherwise everything [except meds] is packed or on the pile.

Hey Everyone! :wave2:

Work has been getting in the way of DISing lately :headache:, but I've got short-timers now as only 6 more days of works separate me from vacation!!! :cool1:

We are starting to get stuff checked off our list (door magnets, FE stuff, packing, new GPS, etc.) so that means that departure time is fast approaching! Here's hoping the weather cooperates for everyone's travels next week and that everyone arrives safe and sound. Can't wait to see y'all and let's take this party to the seas! :boat:

- Bill

Hey Everyone! :wave2:

Work has been getting in the way of DISing lately :headache:, but I've got short-timers now as only 6 more days of works separate me from vacation!!! :cool1:

We are starting to get stuff checked off our list (door magnets, FE stuff, packing, new GPS, etc.) so that means that departure time is fast approaching! Here's hoping the weather cooperates for everyone's travels next week and that everyone arrives safe and sound. Can't wait to see y'all and let's take this party to the seas! :boat:

- Bill

WOW, y'all are a lot more organized then me. We head out on the 9th and I Just finished me FE! You have motivated me!

Funny that I will be meeting people that live across towm from me for the first time on a Cruise ship!

All of my "important papers" are in a big plastic envelope. Passport, flight info, park pass, MVMCP and La Nouba tickets. Hope I do not lose that envelope!

Doing the final packing checklist tonight.

A little nervous - big trip, meet new people, go new places.

It will be fun! :cool1:

And... I need to tie up all sorts of lose ends at work! :scared1:

Yes! Seems like I've had to print some form of paperwork every day!

I work at a university and we are hosting a nealy 300 person event on Saturday. (I always try to pretend to be a Cast Member when running these events!) Once that's done, my brain will like switch to 100% trip mode..., which is a problem, as we don't leave until the 9th! LOL!

We had a whole day void of ANY plans - a virtual first! But my mom just couldn't do it. She's decided at the last minute (something we never do!) to go to EPCOT! This may be a blessing in disguise. Since we can't get our regular dining reservations, the day may be more strolling & grazing, which is really what we need vs. our usual commando style! (We'll save that for MK!)

Good luck to all!
Gayle

This time next week we will be in the car somewhere South of the Border. :teeth:

Like :thumbsup2

Val & I aren't flying down until Saturday, so we'll probably be doing last minute packing at this time next week.

My son and DIL had a baby boy this morning-mom and baby are doing great. We booked this afternoon through DU. Looking foward to a great cruise. See you Sunday-We will be staying at the Raddison at the Port for 1 night pre cruise. See you Sunday.

By the weekend it looks like it should warm-up fine
-but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it is cold here in NJ!

My son and DIL had a baby boy this morning-mom and baby are doing great. We booked this afternoon through DU. Looking foward to a great cruise. See you Sunday-We will be staying at the Raddison at the Port for 1 night pre cruise. See you Sunday.

Congrats on the new addition to your family!!

Congratulations!! Your first grandchild???

Congratulations!! Your first grandchild???

No our third-The oldest grandson will be with us on the cruise. I just set up a character call for him-He will be getting a call from Mickey Friday night. That is cool.:yay:
Thanks for the kind words-It was a great Day-I am leaving now to go see the baby and mom

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter