10th Annual DVC Christmas Tree Exchange

Hi,
We will be staying at BLT 12/21 though 12/30 and are looking for a tree.. First Disney Christmas with our DS (5).
Please let us know what we can do!
:cool1:

We will be staying at BLT starting Dec. 21-Dec. 30. I'm looking to have a tree during our stay. Thanks so much....

Remember to PM or e-mail me:
your e-mail address
the name the res is under
ages of any children in the party

mrshiny at gmail dot com

OK, I'm all caught up, so if you are participating and did not get the link to the sheet, then I need your correct email address!

Thanks.

Our first Christmas in WDW. AKV Jambo 12/21-1/1/. Our son will be 6 y/o and we would love to participate.

OK, I still need the name the res is under and/or emails from these folks:

raftislander
dvcforever
emacek
dapod423
nursegirl

Families: We will be staying at AKV Kidani from Dec 1-8 and would love to participate. What a wonderful way to add some magic to what is already such a magical place. Our kiddos will be 7,5, and 1 when we are visiting. I will PM you the rest of our info, thank you Mr. Shiny for adding to the magic!

Family here!..I am so excited this will be our 2nd time participating. The first time was about 4 yrs ago. It was a surprise to the kids. They thought Santa dropped the tree off for them.:thumbsup2

We will be at SSR Nov 27th - Dec. 4th... Can't wait:)

Don't forget, I need

1) E-mail address
2) The name the res is under
3) ages of any children

You can PM me or e-mail mrshiny at gmail dot com

If you email, include your DIS name.

Jeff

Hi! We will be staying at the Art of Animation from 12/7-12/11. It's our first Christmas trip to Disney and our 2 year old's first visit ever. Sooo excited!

Family: We are staying at BWV 12/1-12/7 and would love to be included. Thanks so much for organizing this.

Hi! We will be staying at the Art of Animation from 12/7-12/11. It's our first Christmas trip to Disney and our 2 year old's first visit ever. Sooo excited!

I PMed the OP, but just so folks know this exchange is for DVC resorts only. As much as I'd like to do one for all resorts, it's eough to try to balance the DVC ones!

I would suggest that people try to start their own thread on the resorts boards if they want to do a tree exchange at any of the non DVC resorts.

Still need info from these folks:

raftislander - need your e-mail

emacek - need the name the res is under and your e-mail

If you can't PM, you can e-mail me: mrshiny at gmail dot com

38 strong and still July!

This needs a bump!

I need to get started on my OKW ornaments. The tree went to SSR last year, but as we are staying at OKW this year, it needs a few tweaks. :santa:

Since this is my first year doing a tree donation, I was just wondering if there is a thread or photobucket with example trees from past years? I've started gathering my ornaments, but was hoping to see how well some of the garland, lights, etc. held up over several trades. Or someone can PM me, if they want to keep their trees a surprise! I'm really hoping to decorate a great and memorable tree! :goodvibes Thanks in advance if anyone can help or give advice!

Just found a few photos from the 2010 thread, but if anyone has a different thread or link, I'd love to see it!

wish i could be there for this again but we are going in october. this was the best suprise i had for my family and they absolutely loved it last year. thanks again for the donation and we enjoyed it so much.

Since this is my first year doing a tree donation, I was just wondering if there is a thread or photobucket with example trees from past years? I've started gathering my ornaments, but was hoping to see how well some of the garland, lights, etc. held up over several trades. Or someone can PM me, if they want to keep their trees a surprise! I'm really hoping to decorate a great and memorable tree! :goodvibes Thanks in advance if anyone can help or give advice!

Just found a few photos from the 2010 thread, but if anyone has a different thread or link, I'd love to see it!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=43494300&postcount=250

Don't know if that's the post you've seen, but there are lots of photos in that thread.

Bobbi:)

Hi! This is wonderful and I would love to be included. We are a family, checking in 12/25 and checking out 1/1. We are staying at the VWL with our 5 year old son. I would also like to donate a tree -- but don't know how?!?! Thank you! :-) Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter