10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread #21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, that's my job Sistah P. You're too nice to scare anyone. ;) :hug:

Top of the morning to you.

Hi Jeffy. I just realized that I left the DIS up on my computer when I got up to answer the phone. A friend of mine called to tell me a funny story and we ended up on the phone for over an hour.:rotfl:

Have a great day!:goodvibes

We stayed one night before 2007 cruise. It was nice, long walk ti the restaurant and bus service was slow. Beautiful property to walk around though.

We've gotten to where we like to drive to the parks. We bought AP's last July, so the parking was free. I like the busses though. It's kinda part of the experience. But when they are slow, it's no fun at all. :)

This weekend is my flower arranging spring show - pics will be available if you want them?

Of course we want piccies!:yay:

Next weekend we have my IL to stay and the final planning and online check-in for the cruise :yay::yay:

I completely forgot about your other cruise - you jammy things!... do I need to mention we'll need piccies:lmao:

Anybody need a smile? Here is little Harrison, Lori's son, at our mini meet last year........

100_0096.jpg

Tooooooooooooooooooooo cute!:yay::cutie: ... I'm second in line after MG for munchies in October!:yay:

Well, the chiropractor was quite an experience!:scared1:

Holy cow!:scared1: - did you know I could tie myself in knots?!:scared1: .....and then make every joint crack til I thought I was falling apart!:scared1:

Oh my god!...

He's sheduled me in for more "cracking" on Monday:scared1::scared1:

I must admit though, my neck is feeling really good:thumbsup2

My back however is aching like hell:headache:

He did warn me it might feel a little worse to start with.

I've just started laying hte dining table for Dad's dinner tonight...

I cant find my candlesticks:confused3

I remember giving away a set as I had 2 sets and never used the others, but now I cant find the ones I kept:confused3

Oh well,:rolleyes1

no, just gotta work.-- only 44 more days....

Do you have a countdown calendar? When I was in college we would take a roll of t p & number it then pull off a sheet every day. I'm sure many others hae done that too!

N

I won't be around much tomorrow so I'll be a little early with the April celebrations if you don't mind:

AprilB-day.jpg

SandCastle1copy.jpg

Ditto from me:goodvibes

Wow, lots of celebrations in April and year since Tony and Stacy got married. Doesn't time fly!?

Congrats everyone

Ditto from KY

Double Ditto from Walt and Di in San Antonio, Texas.

Al says thanks for all the birthday wishes :goodvibes

Cheryl,
I expect a lot of pics of that treehouse when you come back. Right now we are torn between that and trying to book a 2 bd at AKV Savannah when we go in 2011

Me too! I want to see lots of pictures:banana:

Will do :thumbsup2 We too are hoping to go in 2011 with my sister and brother-in-law and maybe one of my nieces and her family so I am excited to be able to stay at the treehouses so that we can check them out to see if we think that would work for that trip.

Cheryl, got Rachel all packed? Lucky Girl;)

Hi Janice, how are things going?
Packing's one of our jobs for this weekend along with getting dollars exchanged to pounds. She did clean her room the other day though so that should help make the packing go easier :rotfl2: She is a very Lucky Girl!!!

Hi Janice, how are things going?
Packing's one of our jobs for this weekend along with getting dollars exchanged to pounds. She did clean her room the other day though so that should help make the packing go easier :rotfl2: She is a very Lucky Girl!!!

Guess I had the time wrong, thought she was gone this next week. Tell her DON"T OVERPACK:rotfl:

Guess I had the time wrong, thought she was gone this next week. Tell her DON"T OVERPACK:rotfl:

She leaves next Fri., April 10, out of OHare and will get there in the morning of the 11th (she is hoping to sleep the whole way there so she doesn't have jet lag) and she comes home on April 18. It was hard to believe that she found those great prices for the flights then because it is during her Easter vacation which is a good thing because this way she doesn't miss any school. She is famous for overpacking so that is going to be a challenge and that's why I said it was a job for this weekend because I'll have to work hard on keeping her packing light :lmao:

We're barbequing (sp?).....

Rob has given up booze and I've given up desserts for Lent, so I don't know what we're cooking yet, but I know we'll have plenty of beer and chocolate!!:lmao::lmao:

Wow Chocolate and beer! What time are we eating?:laughing: It sounds like more fun at your house then it will be here.

Not bad, thanks.

This weekend is my flower arranging spring show - pics will be available if you want them? and then Cinema on Sunday and collect cruise tickets :yay:

Next weekend we have my IL to stay and the final planning and online check-in for the cruise :yay::yay:

I would love to see pictures

Do you have a countdown calendar? When I was in college we would take a roll of t p & number it then pull off a sheet every day. I'm sure many others hae done that too!

N

Hey that's a good idea!! I don't know if the guys from Texas, who come in here would think it's funny!!! Maybe stickies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter