1 Leftover TS, suggestions?

v.t.

DIS Veteran
We are going to have 1 TS meal leftover. Any suggestions as to where we could use that? I know we can do a pizza delivery but that is 2 credits. Could DM and I spilt a meal at Sci-Fi or PTC and use the credit for that? Is there any other places we could get take out? We are staying at the Beach Club. :confused3 Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

You can deffinately split a TS. They will either split in kitchen or ask for another plate.

Thanks, for the reply. We are going to be a party of 7 but on two different KTTW cards. (everyone on the same DDP though) Do we just tell the CM which meals to credit to which cards? I was wondering about this for all the meals. Some of our ADR's are for 7, some for 10. There are 5 people on each room reservation; therefore we will have two cards at each meal. I know the rule about not sharing credits, that is not what we are doing. I just want to make sure that the 2 TS credits are on the same card so we can do pizza one night if needed. I have yet to figure out anything else to do with just 1 TS.

Last time we had a leftover TS credit, we used it at a food court (on our last day) for breakfast. That worked well - we actually had 2 TS credits, but fed all 5 of us with leftovers. :)

You can deffinately split a TS. They will either split in kitchen or ask for another plate.

This actually isn't "Definite". It is the option of the restaurant to allow guests to share a TS meal. There are definite reports that say Beaches and Cream won't allow this and others may do the same.

Generally speaking there is no TS take out at WDW. Once you've eaten your meal they will box up the leftovers, but no "official" TS take out, just pizza delivery or room service.

I would look at your TS line up and see if there is meal you can pay OOP for then book a meal where the two of you each use a credit. If you don't want to spend any OOP money (completely understandable). Maybe one of you gets a solo treat meal?

another idea is to use any left over TS or CS credits , is to trade them in for snacks at Goofy's candy store or at your resort. We did this with all our leftover TS and CS credits in September and had snacks for the ride home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!