1 Crazy Lady's Lawn Displays 2008! Update on Page 13 - BUSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My GOSH that MLK display was just too funny.. I'm sure her heart was in the right place, but from a distance it looked quite creepy to me.. Then the close-up.. was that a ruffly tuxedo shirt he was wearing?

Oh no. That was awful. And creepy. And hilarious.

On my way to work today, there were two standing mannequins in the yard! I think they are both painted brown again and they have signs hanging around their necks! :confused: I can't wait to see what the signs say! :rotfl2:

Anxiously awaiting the Valentines day/President's day display(s)...::yes:: Although I would doubt much can top the MLK tribute! :lmao:

Ok, I have lots of editing to do in order to show off the latest version of the holiday celebration in Crazy Lady's yard. Corey had to take the pictures this time. I was literally :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: so hard that I almost couldn't breathe. There are several mannequins in the yard now. I won't spoil it for you, but let's just say that she has combined Valentine's Day with another "Celebration" with results that you will have to see for yourself. I am at a loss for how to describe it still.

Oh, a couple of minor hints.....MLK's back, but with a new head and the original MLK pink lipped head is back and wearing a wig! :eek:

See Post 30 and beyond!

OMG! I am :rotfl2: just reading this, I can't wait to see!!!:lmao:

Are you ready for the Valentine's Day display? Are you sure? It's not for the faint of heart.

I will start with some basic photos that show some more traditional decorations.

Note: Address removed to protect the identity of the homeowner!
155152Mailbox.jpg

The fence has some new decorative heart lights...
155152HeartLightsonFence.jpg

She decorated a bench with teddybears and a pillow.....none of it's waterproof.
155152BigBench.jpg

I saw that there were tables going up earlier this week. Soon, you will see who is coming to dinner!
155152RoseTableSideofYard.jpg

Ok, I got a good giggle out of the Lip Lamp!
155152LipsTable.jpg

So, from the above, I hope that you can see some of the details that have been building throughout the past week. I have giggled my way to work each day as the pieces have been assembled. But, today, OMG, you will not believe what's coming next! Hang tight, more to come!

:rotfl2:

God bless her!

I noticed an American Flag in the backround, so in my book, our gal is A OK!:thumbsup2

Please let us know who shows up for dinner!

Here is yard in all of it's :eek: glory. :love: Happy Valentine's Day and Black History Month!
155152TheYard.jpg

Ok, so you can see that we have 6 guests at 1 Crazy Lady's party. So, who has come to Valentine's day to celebrate Black History Month? Well, we will start in the middle at the sign.
15515202-BlackHistoryWhitney-n-James.jpg

Well, as you can see Whitney has kicked Bobby to the curb for the ghost of the Godfather of Soul, James Brown!
15515203-WhitneyHouston.jpg

15515204-JamesBrownFestive.jpg

Did you see that? Let's look one more time at that noggin'!
15515205-JamesvsMLK.jpg

Yep, MLK's been redesigned as another dead African American icon and is now sporting a wig!

Now, remember, I told you that MLK makes an appearance again.....hang in there for his new look!

God this is going to be the coffee post of tomorrow! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :scared1: :lmao: :laughing:
OMG! I'm crying from laughing so hard. Thank you for the update! You deserve much praise for taking all those close ups!:worship: I can almost hear the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background as I picture you sneaking into this woman's yard with your camera! :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :lmao:

So to the right of the yard, standing there are MLK, Jr. and Coretta. Notice the new noggin' on MLK. Also, you can see there is a rose in a vase on the table and a martini glass. I never took Dr. King for a drinker!
155152MLK-PartyTable.jpg

It was a windy day, but you can see that Coretta needs someone with a little more style to dress her!
15515210-MLK-N-Coretta4.jpg

Check out MLK's drawn on hair. Why oh why does she persist in giving MLK heads with drawn on hair?
15515211-MLK-N-Coretta3.jpg

Ok, the final table is coming. Get ready for some some "great comedy" and an "afternoon delight"! Can you figure out who is sitting at the table?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :scared1: :lmao: :laughing:
OMG! I'm crying from laughing so hard. Thank you for the update! You deserve much praise for taking all those close ups!:worship: I can almost hear the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background as I picture you sneaking into this woman's yard with your camera! :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :lmao:

Corey took the photos standing across the street. Luckily, we have a really great Kodak digital with a 3x optical and a 10x digital zoom. Seriously, I was in no shape to take the pictures because I was laughing so hard. Corey thinks that I am being too harsh on the little old lady and her tributes, but when asked, "Would you want to live next to her?" of course the answer is "NO!!!!!!" :rotfl: I do admit, there is a certain thrill in getting these photos. :thumbsup2 I have to share them with you guys, it's just too funny to not share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter