•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Question:
When we visited Disneyworld recently (stayed at Poly) - on Magical Express bus ride in, stopped at Wilderness Campsite. Did i see horses? Is that a feature that is available for kids? I have a 6 year old, thoughts on other activities at CC or Wildnerness grounds?

Question:
When we visited Disneyworld recently (stayed at Poly) - on Magical Express bus ride in, stopped at Wilderness Campsite. Did i see horses? Is that a feature that is available for kids? I have a 6 year old, thoughts on other activities at CC or Wildnerness grounds?
Fort Wilderness offers pony rides for young children. There are horses at FW and you can walk through the stables.

Hi we’re *new* DVC members and one of our home resorts is CCV :love: WL has always been one of our dream resorts and during our last trip in Nov 2017, we finally stayed at WL/BRV and fell even more in love! We became members in December with a April UY :cloud9: Thanks for making this board!

:welcome:and Congrats! So excited for you! Isn’t WL beautiful?! I’m definitely relaxed when I’m there! And with all the improvements outside, they made it a perfect vacation spot!! I’ll get you up on Page 1! Looking forward to chatting with you about our upcoming trips!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Question:

Fort Wilderness has both pony rides and trail rides. The pony rides are done at the Settlement next to the draft horse barn where they stables horses used in the park and for carriage rides.
The riding stable is at the Outpost. You'll have to wait a few years for that though - minimum age is 9 and there is a 48" height requirement.

Thank for putting this thread together. I would like to be added on the list also.
purchase date: July 2017
UY: March

:welcome:And Congrats! Welcome to our little board! I just added you to Page 1! Do you have any Disney trips coming up this year? I can log them as well! Looking forward to chatting with you!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hello everyone! This is a great idea for a thread. We recently became DVC members in December and were so excited we decided to add Copper Creek as one of our home resorts.

Purchase date: Feb 2018

We have our first DVC vacation to WDW scheduled for this summer and we are definitely looking forward to it.

10-21 Jun: OKW, CCV, SSR

Looking forward to hearing about everyone’s experience and gaining useful insight about DVC.

Has anyone on this thread stayed in a CCV 3 bedroom grand villa yet? I would love to see an in-depth video review or tour.
Other than a couple of short youtube videos, I haven't seen very much out there on the interwebs.

I was looking through some more youtube tours of Copper Creek, as it is my therapy while I save up money to buy CCV, and if you fast forward towards the end of this video, the video shows an incredible view. Any guess what room number this is? It is a 2 bedroom dedicated villa.

I was looking through some more youtube tours of Copper Creek, as it is my therapy while I save up money to buy CCV, and if you fast forward towards the end of this video, the video shows an incredible view. Any guess what room number this is? It is a 2 bedroom dedicated villa.

Well I wish I hadn't watched that! I'm trying to convince some friends to go next year and split a points rental for a CCV 2 bedroom since I'd never have enough points to do it normally. Looks like it would totally be worth the cost and trouble, especially if we could get a dedicated 2 bedroom. Thanks for linking this, maybe I'll send it to my friend and see what she thinks!

Hello everyone! This is a great idea for a thread. We recently became DVC members in December and were so excited we decided to add Copper Creek as one of our home resorts.

Purchase date: Feb 2018

We have our first DVC vacation to WDW scheduled for this summer and we are definitely looking forward to it.

10-21 Jun: OKW, CCV, SSR

Looking forward to hearing about everyone’s experience and gaining useful insight about DVC.

:welcome:and Congrats!! Happy you found us! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1! Your first trip is coming soon! Are you getting excited?!! I love WL and I think you will too!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Very nice mini vacation on a Monday... From the enclosed balconies and mid-wing room location, I'd say it is room 6129, although it could be 6127. Both are dedicated 2 bedroom units. We'd love to have one for our upcoming stay in September!

Well I wish I hadn't watched that! I'm trying to convince some friends to go next year and split a points rental for a CCV 2 bedroom since I'd never have enough points to do it normally. Looks like it would totally be worth the cost and trouble, especially if we could get a dedicated 2 bedroom. Thanks for linking this, maybe I'll send it to my friend and see what she thinks!
Not that you needed any more justification, but the dedicated two bedrooms are their own bookable category, so if you want you can guarantee that you will have one of them instead of a lockoff. That's what we did for our upcoming trip. It was a tough call because there are some great lockoffs too, but we like having two regular beds in the second bedroom.

Not that you needed any more justification, but the dedicated two bedrooms are their own bookable category, so if you want you can guarantee that you will have one of them instead of a lockoff. That's what we did for our upcoming trip. It was a tough call because there are some great lockoffs too, but we like having two regular beds in the second bedroom.

Yeah I noticed that on the RAT. I'm hoping that if we go through David's they'll take that request into consideration when matching with an owner. It doesn't specify on their site but I'm sure there are people who prefer one to the other if they know the difference.

First, just want to give kudos to you for this board. Very good design and info. Not bogged down on non-DVC CC info.

Noticed on first page the listing of Disney enticements for purchasing CCV. Just to share/update as a new owner. Disney offered the financial credit, but did not offer the $500 gift card. Instead I was offered/provided 2017 points into my account equal to the amount of points I purchased in my contract. Don't know if I missed out or if this is old news but just wanted to share/clarify/update what Disney offered.

Noticed on first page the listing of Disney enticements for purchasing CCV. Just to share/update as a new owner. Disney offered the financial credit, but did not offer the $500 gift card. Instead I was offered/provided 2017 points into my account equal to the amount of points I purchased in my contract. Don't know if I missed out or if this is old news but just wanted to share/clarify/update what Disney offered.

What is your Use Year?

If you purchase today (April 17), and you have an August Use Year, for example, your 2018 Use Year hasn't started yet so shouldn't 2017 points be automatic and not a special enticement?

And if you purchase today (April 17) and have a February Use Year, for example, and they give you 2017 points, did they bank the points into your 2018 Use Year even though you are past the banking deadline?

First, just want to give kudos to you for this board. Very good design and info. Not bogged down on non-DVC CC info.

Thank you for sharing! I’ll remove that information!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter