•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Thanks to all for the welcome! mrsap, where in NJ are you? We are in very northern Burlington County. We are really excited with all of this. My MIL's attorney is looking over the contract today and then she will call our guide to make the first payment (doing it on the Disney Visa card for the extra points!). I know we will be able to go every year, but I fear that it will become not special to my kids if we do it every year, so we are looking at every other year for the time being. I just hope they are as excited in two years as they were last month meeting the characters in Disneyland. I wish I had gotten video of their reactions, as the photos don't even begin to capture it.

Thanks to all for the welcome! mrsap, where in NJ are you? We are in very northern Burlington County. We are really excited with all of this. My MIL's attorney is looking over the contract today and then she will call our guide to make the first payment (doing it on the Disney Visa card for the extra points!). I know we will be able to go every year, but I fear that it will become not special to my kids if we do it every year, so we are looking at every other year for the time being. I just hope they are as excited in two years as they were last month meeting the characters in Disneyland. I wish I had gotten video of their reactions, as the photos don't even begin to capture it.

I'm sure they will! Or maybe they will be excited to ride everything and be terrified of characters! Our daughter reacted differently to things each of the two times we have visited (12 months and 23 months old), but I think that will be what helps keep the magic alive for her and us. I'm impressed that your little ones loved characters. Mine was slow to warm to the idea, but I think the next visit will be better based on her excitement at meeting Daniel Tiger at our local PBS station a few weeks back.

We are in PC. It’s very exciting!! If your kids are like mine, they will want to go every year!!!! My husband at first didn’t want to take our kids till they were 7...then right before my daughter turned two we took a last minute trip to Disney, and that was all we needed! She LOVED it and still asks ‘when are we going again!!’ (She’s going to be 11!!) My son went at 16 months. You definitely have to feel them out, hopefully they’ll be Disney kids and you’ll get to go yearly! Good luck, can’t wait to hear all about it!

I have been taking my son every year since he was 6 months old and he is almost 7. Sometimes we go 2 or three times a year and is super excited every time. That is definitely my DNA coming out in him. :tongue:

We started out bringing our kids, then our grand-kids, and are now bringing the great grand-kids. All of them loved it (and still do) and we still try to get everyone together for a WDW trip every few years when schedules permit. Thanks, DVC!

We are in PC. It’s very exciting!! If your kids are like mine, they will want to go every year!!!! My husband at first didn’t want to take our kids till they were 7...then right before my daughter turned two we took a last minute trip to Disney, and that was all we needed! She LOVED it and still asks ‘when are we going again!!’ (She’s going to be 11!!) My son went at 16 months. You definitely have to feel them out, hopefully they’ll be Disney kids and you’ll get to go yearly! Good luck, can’t wait to hear all about it!

I would rather be able to do better trips less frequently (twins are expensive!), than bare bones every year. I know I get more of a thrill when they are spread out, too. I was just amazed that they were as good as they were, although I do look forward to the next trip when I won't have to carry them through each line since they will be able to walk!

Coming down again next month! Has anyone tried the new salon yet ? Looks great! My daughter is looking to get her hair done. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I wanted to add myself to the copper creek family. I became a member today and have my first reservation for May 17th. I am a first time owner and took the advice of “buy where you want to stay”.

:welcome:And Congrats!!! I did the same exact thing!! CCV is such a beautiful place and it’s a perfect home resort!!! I think you’ll love it!! What is your use year? I’ll be sure to add you to Page 1 with the rest of the owners! Looking forward to chatting!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome:And Congrats!!! I did the same exact thing!! CCV is such a beautiful place and it’s a perfect home resort!!! I think you’ll love it!! What is your use year? I’ll be sure to add you to Page 1 with the rest of the owners! Looking forward to chatting!!

*WELCOME HOME!*
December, and thank you for the welcome.

I'm so excited... I just rented two Copper Creek studios next January! First time renting points, first time at a deluxe... We can't wait! My hubby has loved WL since we went to dinner there back in 2013, and now we actually get to stay there! Yippeeeeeeeeee!

I'm going to read this whole thread for good tidbits!

Thank you all so much for the info. This thread is so very helpful.
We are newbie DVC members at CCV as of February 2018, UY September. We have our first CCV stay booked for February 2019. We have never stayed at WL (only dined there), but are so excited to be welcomed home next year! Yay!

Thank you all so much for the info. This thread is so very helpful.
We are newbie DVC members at CCV as of February 2018, UY September. We have our first CCV stay booked for February 2019. We have never stayed at WL (only dined there), but are so excited to be welcomed home next year! Yay!

:welcome: And Congrats!! So happy you found us! You’re going to love CCV, as well as everything WL has to offer!!! I can’t wait to hear how your first stay goes!! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Yes! I’d assume because of the new 75 point demand, it was the most readily available on short notice! Seemed like a lot of people were buying in!!

Yea if you look at the average per point for each property a lot of them are hovering around 60ish points per contract. Id imagine that the bump was due to everyone trying o get in before the increase in price and the 75 point min.

Newbie here --

ECMD2018/April 2018/June

1st stay - July 2018

:welcome:And Congrats! Happy you found us! We’re happy to have you! I just added you to page 1! I can add your dates too, if you'd like! Looking forward to chatting about future trips!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!