“Mommy, can we go see SNOW WIPE at DIZZY WORLD?! … PEEZZZ” A March 2010 PTR w/pics

Right now I don’t have a lot of planning to do. I’m waiting for airline prices to go down before I move on any further. I hate that you can’t make dinning reservations and Disney doesn’t have they’re schedule’s out earlier, it would make life so much easier for me. My SIL and I are going to get together soon to go over what parks we want to go to on what days.

Until then thought I would share some pictures of our previous Disney Trips. Will add more thoughout the PTR.

CIMG2187.jpg

Picture1860.jpg

Picture1842.jpg

Picture11022.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

CIMG2301.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

Great first Pin trading experience love it.

The art with chalk is so amazing. Great choices:thumbsup2 wow very creative.

Great first Pin trading experience love it.

The art with chalk is so amazing. Great choices:thumbsup2 wow very creative.

Thank you!

Those poor people were sitting in blazing heat for 3 days straight creating their art, I totally respect all of their amazing work.

Well, I’ve been a complete emotional wreck the last couple of weeks, and I’m not sure why. :confused3 These pregnancy hormones are out of control this time around! :rolleyes: I’ve been super depressed and missing my Dad like crazy lately. :sad1:

So on a whim yesterday I decided I’m going out to California to visit him. I got on the phone and talked to my brother’s wife and it took 2.5 seconds to convince her to come with me,( cause there is NO WAY I’m driving out there with just my DD and I)

And it took NOOOOO time at all to convince my husbnad to let me go… I think he’s super excited to get rid of his cranky, pregnant wife for a week. ((Poor Guy)):rotfl2:

I Knew my Dad wouldn’t have a problem with it, because that morning my little niece called my him and asked if he would come over to take her to the park, and he got emotional and started crying. :sad1: I know he misses his grandkids like nothing else. So he’s SUPER excited that we’re coming out. :banana:

So in 6 days I'm hitting the road. :woohoo:

It is going to be quite interesting to drive from Colorado to Sacramento with 2 pregnant women and 3 preschoolers though. And it’s going to be weird to be away from my husband for 1 full week. I’ve NEVER spent more then 2 nights away from him in the last 13 years we’ve been together. ((Which by the way)) We’re celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary TOMORROW!!!!:love:

Speaking of which here’s a few pictures I scanned of when we got married 8 blissful years ago at the POLY …. If you look really close in the 1st picture you can see Cinderella’s Castle in the background.

scan002001-1.jpg

scan005001-1.jpg

weddingpicsa.jpg

This picture ALWAYS cracks me up…. Look at my dad’s reaction while my new husband is fixing the garter on my leg.

scan001001-5.jpg

Well, I’ve been a complete emotional wreck the last couple of weeks, and I’m not sure why. :confused3 These pregnancy hormones are out of control this time around! :rolleyes: I’ve been super depressed and missing my Dad like crazy lately. :sad1:

So on a whim yesterday I decided I’m going out to California to visit him. I got on the phone and talked to my brother’s wife and it took 2.5 seconds to convince her to come with me,( cause there is NO WAY I’m driving out there with just my DD and I)

And it took NOOOOO time at all to convince my husbnad to let me go… I think he’s super excited to get rid of his cranky, pregnant wife for a week. ((Poor Guy)):rotfl2:

I Knew my Dad wouldn’t have a problem with it, because that morning my little niece called my him and asked if he would come over to take her to the park, and he got emotional and started crying. :sad1: I know he misses his grandkids like nothing else. So he’s SUPER excited that we’re coming out. :banana:

So in 6 days I'm hitting the road. :woohoo:

It is going to be quite interesting to drive from Colorado to Sacramento with 2 pregnant women and 3 preschoolers though. And it’s going to be weird to be away from my husband for 1 full week. I’ve NEVER spent more then 2 nights away from him in the last 13 years we’ve been together. ((Which by the way)) We’re celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary TOMORROW!!!!:love:

Congrats on 8 years!:woohoo: I am glad I am not the only one who has a hard time being away from their DH!

Have a great trip. It will be good to see your dad.

Congrats on 8 years!:woohoo: I am glad I am not the only one who has a hard time being away from their DH!

Have a great trip. It will be good to see your dad.

Thank you!!!

Yeah, I'm def. going to have a hard time being away from DH! But I think my husband is going to have a harder time being away from my DD!! She is such a daddy's girl.

I'm excited to get away. I didn't realize however how stressful it would be to plan such a last minute trip. There's so much that needs to be done before I leave in 5 days. :scared1:

I'm also a little worried that we're going to have to stop to pee every 5 minutes with 2 pregnant women and 3 small children. :sad2:

I'm excited that you are taking a road trip. That should be so much fun! Enjoy the time with your father. ;)

Gosh dangint! I wrote a reply yesterday but as I sent it my computer crashed and I had high hopes that it was delivered but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo! :headache:

Anyways, your daughter is so photogenic! Love the wedding pics :-)bride:) and I'm glad you're going to see your pops.

The trip is bound to be memorable!

Hi! I followed you over from my TR and the title of your PTR drew me in!! So Cute!!!! Your daughter is so adorable!!! Love all the pictures!!! I look forward to hearing more about all your planning:)

I leave in 3 days for California!! YAY!! I just booked a hotel on the beach in Pacifica for Father’s day! Maybe I’ll do a mini TR of my trip for practice.

Until then here’s some more past Disney Pictures. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Picture1963.jpg

Picture1932.jpg

Picture1930.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

Your wedding pictures are beautiful. I love your Dad's expression in the garter picture :lmao:. Your other pictures are really good too.

You need to do a TR of your trip to your Dad's. Have a safe and fun visit.

I'm excited that you are taking a road trip. That should be so much fun! Enjoy the time with your father. ;)

Thank you!!

How many times do you think we'll have to take a potty break with 2 pregnant women, and 3 kids under the age of 5?!?! :rotfl2:

Gosh dangint! I wrote a reply yesterday but as I sent it my computer crashed and I had high hopes that it was delivered but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo! :headache:

Anyways, your daughter is so photogenic! Love the wedding pics :-)bride:) and I'm glad you're going to see your pops.

The trip is bound to be memorable!

Ohhhh good, here I was thinking that you forgot about little ol' me.

thank you, thank you!! And yes, this trip is bound to be VERY memorable. :woohoo:

Hi! I followed you over from my TR and the title of your PTR drew me in!! So Cute!!!! Your daughter is so adorable!!! Love all the pictures!!! I look forward to hearing more about all your planning:)

Thank you for stopping by! And thanks for the compliments!!

It's feels good getting new readers. I wish I had more trip planning to share with everyone, but I'm sorta at a stand still right now. Maybe my little upcoming vacation will provide me with some inspiration. :idea:

Hello everyone!!

Well, I just realized that I haven’t posted anything on here for an entire month!!!

Unfortunately I haven’t done any more trip planning as of yet. I REALLY need to get on the ball but I’ve been either SUPER busy or SUPER tired to get anything done.

When I last posted I was getting ready to go on a “last minute” trip to California to visit my Dad with My Brother’s wife and our kids. I was extremely worried about things going smoothly because we would be traveling with 3 kids under the age of five and 2 hormonal pregnant women. Unfortunately, I was right to be concerned because the last 3 hours of our drive home I got in a HUGE fight with my SIL, and we have yet to speak to each other since I dropped her off at her house almost 3 weeks ago. ~~ :lmao: ((((LONG STORY)))

ANYWAY……. :rolleyes1

Other then that we had a pretty great time though. I was thrilled to spend a week with my Dad and the kids had a fabulous time. I didn’t do a trip report, but I did take lots of pictures. I’ll go through them today and post a bunch if everyone would like?!?!?

I’m getting ready to go out with friends and family for my birthday tonight, but I’ll try to get some pictures posted before I do.:woohoo:

CALIFORNIA PICTURES

Burning off some energy after 6 hours in the Car ** Somewhere in Utah

june2009013.jpg

june2009015.jpg

My DD (Reya) and Dni (Alyssa)

june2009014.jpg

Eating some Pizza at the hotel after hours of driving

june2009025.jpg

Relaxing and watching some movies at the hotel

june2009024.jpg

Waking up with Grandpa

june2009430.jpg

FAIRYTALE TOWN FUN!!!!!!

june2009618.jpg

june2009560.jpg

june2009561.jpg

june2009565.jpg

june2009568.jpg

MORE TO COME ……………..​

Hey!

Glad you had a great trip to Cali besides spat with DSIL. Well, look at the color of the ticker in my siggie! ;)

Hey!

Glad you had a great trip to Cali besides spat with DSIL. Well, look at the color of the ticker in my siggie! ;)

:banana: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know you wanted a boy!!!!!!!!!!!

We find out on Monday! I'm soooooo excited!!

What's the name going to be?

OME your kid is soooo STINKING CUTE! ROFLMBO! :rotfl: I love that face! :lmao:

I'm sorry I missed your birthday!!!!!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
D E A N N A !

Happy-Birthday-Mickey-Minnie-Donald.gif

OME your kid is soooo STINKING CUTE! ROFLMBO! :rotfl: I love that face! :lmao:

I'm sorry I missed your birthday!!!!!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
D E A N N A !

Happy-Birthday-Mickey-Minnie-Donald.gif

THANK YOU DARLING!!!!!!!!

Every birthday is soooo depressing now!! I know, "You're only as old as you feel" and "Age is Nothing but a number" Blah, Blah, Blah .... But STILL, I cry everytime I turn another year older!! This year was particularly bad because of all the pregnancy hormones!! :rotfl2:

I just started feeling the baby kick a couple days after my birthday, so things are FINALLY starting to feel more real and I'm getting super excited for Monday!!!!

So, are your girls in Florida now??

THANK YOU DARLING!!!!!!!!

Every birthday is soooo depressing now!! I know, "You're only as old as you feel" and "Age is Nothing but a number" Blah, Blah, Blah .... But STILL, I cry everytime I turn another year older!! This year was particularly bad because of all the pregnancy hormones!! :rotfl2:

I just started feeling the baby kick a couple days after my birthday, so things are FINALLY starting to feel more real and I'm getting super excited for Monday!!!!

So, are your girls in Florida now??

Seriously Deanna???? Don't fret, SERIOUSLY. Every year I fret that the girls are "old" this year and then I look at pictures from last year and I say, "OH MY GOSH LOOK HOW LITTLE THEY ARE!!"

In other words, fretting is a waste of time and when you're actually "OLD" you will look back and curse yourself for wasting precious time (and minimally-wrinkled days) BEMOANING your current beauty.... and you are beautiful.

Think about it!

P.S. No, the girls are in So Cal with my family. They're coming home tomorrow! oh, and it's so exciting to feel the baby kick! You're finding out whether you ahve a brother or sister for your little funny pants Reya?! Super cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter