“Mommy, can we go see SNOW WIPE at DIZZY WORLD?! … PEEZZZ” A March 2010 PTR w/pics

I usually jusk lurk on most threads, but I had to post on this one. I just found your PTR today and I LOVE it! Your DD is soooo cute, and there is nothing sweeter than a picture of a princess asleep beside her Daddy ( I know, I've got a few pictures like that of my own :rotfl2:). Although I have told DH I will never stay offsite, seeing the two resorts you posted makes me want to change my mind! Maybe when the kids are older :confused3. And I have to tell you that your PTR title is what caught me :worship:. I love catchy titles (too bad I can't think of one of my own :laughing:). I can't wait to read more, but first I'm off to read about the bald and the beautiful!

Of course we're still here:thumbsup2:hug:

:hug: back at ya!!

I usually jusk lurk on most threads, but I had to post on this one. I just found your PTR today and I LOVE it! Your DD is soooo cute, and there is nothing sweeter than a picture of a princess asleep beside her Daddy ( I know, I've got a few pictures like that of my own :rotfl2:). Although I have told DH I will never stay offsite, seeing the two resorts you posted makes me want to change my mind! Maybe when the kids are older :confused3. And I have to tell you that your PTR title is what caught me :worship:. I love catchy titles (too bad I can't think of one of my own :laughing:). I can't wait to read more, but first I'm off to read about the bald and the beautiful!

Thank you SOOOOO much Cassandra!! I'm thrilled to have you along for the ride and am excited to have a new reader. I was really getting depressed that nobody was reading or responding.

Staying onsite of course is amazing.. I wish I could afford to stay at one of the deluxe home away from home resorts, but alas my pocket book just couldn't allow it. I really need a bigger place that has seperate bedrooms so the baby can have a quite relaxing place to sleep, while everyone else can stay up and play. Plus it will be nice to have a washer and dryer for all those clothes that get spit up on, and a dishwasher for all the dirty bottles. :woohoo:

I had a wonderful time and experience at the Lighthouse Key Resort and recommend it to anyone and hopefully I will have good things to say about the new place too. :confused3

Oh and thanks for commenting on DD and DH.... I have a million pictures like that. It always melts my heart when I see them snoring together. :cloud9:

I agree with that other poster... the Snow Wipe title really cracked me up!!!

Your cousin will be just maturing to ripeness by the time the girls are looking for something more serious - I"m ok with that age gap. ;)

Bailey used to take Ballet but what I realized is that she preferred getting dolled up in her outfit and parading around downtown in it while spending quality time with me getting an ice cream cone WITHOUT her sister was really the draw. - waiting in line with 18 other little girls to walk 25 paces then get back in line to do it again was not her cup of tea. But some girls take to it like fish to water! Take lots of pictures!

I'm here, I'm here! :cool1:

Your DD is so cute and congrats on your baby boy!!! :lovestruc He needs to be born on 12/5 - then he will share a birthday with both my DS and Walt Disney himself. So convince him to come 4 days early. :rotfl:

The hotel where you are staying looks so nice and so does the other one you were going to stay at. I always just stay onsite, but I need to look around for other places apparently.

That is so amazing that you got married at the Poly. I am so jealous! I think I want to have a vow renewal at 10 years with my DH and I would love to do it at WDW.

I'm subbing so I'll look forward to hearing more. :goodvibes

reyasmommy said:
I was really getting depressed that nobody was reading or responding.

I know how you feel. I started a TR for DS's trip in February, but noo one seemed to be reading or responding, so I gave up. I think I may go back and try again.

reyasmommy said:
I really need a bigger place that has seperate bedrooms so the baby can have a quite relaxing place to sleep, while everyone else can stay up and play.

We figured this out the hard way on DS's trip :eek:. We have decided that wherever we stay next has to have a separate bedroom.

Can't wait to read your next installment!

I agree with that other poster... the Snow Wipe title really cracked me up!!!

Your cousin will be just maturing to ripeness by the time the girls are looking for something more serious - I"m ok with that age gap. ;)

Bailey used to take Ballet but what I realized is that she preferred getting dolled up in her outfit and parading around downtown in it while spending quality time with me getting an ice cream cone WITHOUT her sister was really the draw. - waiting in line with 18 other little girls to walk 25 paces then get back in line to do it again was not her cup of tea. But some girls take to it like fish to water! Take lots of pictures!

You always make me laugh! :rotfl:

I'm not sure if you noticed but I changed up my title a little and added "dizzy world" .... that's what she says allllll the time now!!! Mommy, Mommy, I wanna go to DIZZY WORLD!!!! I love it!

I think Reya is definately going to take to dance.... She was born to preform IMHO. Whenever AMERICAN IDOL comes on she has to sing along, and when SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE comes on she has to dance along... I just REALLY REALLY hope for her sake that she doesn't have my 2 left feet or my tone deafness. :lmao: I do plan on taking lots and lots of pictures.... I've been trying to talk the hubby into buying me a new SLR camera!! Wish me luck.

I'm here, I'm here! :cool1:

Your DD is so cute and congrats on your baby boy!!! :lovestruc He needs to be born on 12/5 - then he will share a birthday with both my DS and Walt Disney himself. So convince him to come 4 days early. :rotfl:

The hotel where you are staying looks so nice and so does the other one you were going to stay at. I always just stay onsite, but I need to look around for other places apparently.

That is so amazing that you got married at the Poly. I am so jealous! I think I want to have a vow renewal at 10 years with my DH and I would love to do it at WDW.

I'm subbing so I'll look forward to hearing more. :goodvibes

WELCOME!!!! Happy to have you along for the ride!

I would LOVE for the baby to come a little early. :rolleyes1 My DD was late so hopefully this one doesn't make me wait too. December is a very busy birthday month in my family, so it's going to be interesting.

I would love to do a vow renewal at 10 years too.... I'm not sure if I could pull it off since it's less then 2 years away, but we'll see?!?

I know how you feel. I started a TR for DS's trip in February, but noo one seemed to be reading or responding, so I gave up. I think I may go back and try again.

We figured this out the hard way on DS's trip :eek:. We have decided that wherever we stay next has to have a separate bedroom.

Can't wait to read your next installment!

Well if you ever decide to restart you TR let me know.

BTW I'm also SUPER excited about having 3 bathrooms..... that's going to be soooooooo nice. Plus both the master bathrooms have jacuzzi tubs.... can't beat that! :woohoo:

WOO-HOO!!!! My husband has agreed to go look at camera's today! So hopefully I'll come home with a new Canon later today?!?!?

OFF TOPIC

So, for those of you who followed along with me last year when I was planning my DLR trip know that my mother had passed away a few weeks before we left on our vacation. You also know that her and I had a huge falling out years ago and never reconciled, so her death was extra hard on me because we never had a chance to make up, and she never got a chance to meet my DD... Well during those years I also lost contact with EVERYONE on her side of the family. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc, etc, etc....... Well, today I'm reuniting with ALL of them. I've decided to put the past behind me and am taking the first step in trying to rebuild a relationship with everyone agin. It's important for me that my daughter meet her great-grandpa, and I'm excited that she gets that chance for the 1st time today. I myself haven't seen him in over 10 years and am as nervous as can be.
So, everyone wish me luck!! Hopefully, I'll have a brand spanking new camera to take with me so I can capture some memorable moments!

WOO-HOO!!!! My husband has agreed to go look at camera's today! So hopefully I'll come home with a new Canon later today?!?!?

OFF TOPIC

So, for those of you who followed along with me last year when I was planning my DLR trip know that my mother had passed away a few weeks before we left on our vacation. You also know that her and I had a huge falling out years ago and never reconciled, so her death was extra hard on me because we never had a chance to make up, and she never got a chance to meet my DD... Well during those years I also lost contact with EVERYONE on her side of the family. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc, etc, etc....... Well, today I'm reuniting with ALL of them. I've decided to put the past behind me and am taking the first step in trying to rebuild a relationship with everyone agin. It's important for me that my daughter meet her great-grandpa, and I'm excited that she gets that chance for the 1st time today. I myself haven't seen him in over 10 years and am as nervous as can be.
So, everyone wish me luck!! Hopefully, I'll have a brand spanking new camera to take with me so I can capture some memorable moments!

Good luck!!! :goodvibes

Everything went well today! :thumbsup2 Reya finally got to meet her Great Grandpa and we’re going to have a birthday dinner for him on Thursday for his 78th birthday before he goes back to Idaho on Friday!

Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures. :( Just a few of Reya playing duck, duck, goose with a bunch of other kids. We were too busy talking and catching up with everyone that I didn’t really get a chance. :confused3 And by the time we left everyone was too hot and sweaty that I didn’t even bother.

september2009003.jpg

september2009010.jpg

september2009015.jpg

september2009035.jpg

But I DID get my new DIGITAL SLR camera today!!!!! It’s a Canon Digital Rebel Xsi !! It’s got a whopping 12.2 MP!! It's beautiful :woohoo:

51gZwAX6YvL_SL500_AA280_1.jpg

I’m so HAPPY and excited to learn how to use it. :yay::yay: I hope everyone is prepared to see lots and lots of pictures in the upcoming months, especially when baby gets here. :rolleyes1

Hopefully I'll be a pro at it by the time our trip rolls around.

I also had to share this cute little Mickey Snuggle buddy that I got for baby Jayden today! …….. It's his first Disney item for the trip. I’m going to be making gift baskets for all the kids before we go on the trip, so this one is the first contribution to his. I absolutely LOVE it. :love:

september2009038.jpg

Glad to hear the reunion went well :goodvibes I tried to reply last night to wish you all the best but my internet was being screwy :headache: Nice camera! My bf got a Nikon D40 when we were in the states last year and lately he's been getting really into learning all the features etc so i'm hoping for some amazing photos from this year's vacation :)

Glad to hear the reunion went well :goodvibes I tried to reply last night to wish you all the best but my internet was being screwy :headache: Nice camera! My bf got a Nikon D40 when we were in the states last year and lately he's been getting really into learning all the features etc so i'm hoping for some amazing photos from this year's vacation :)

I'm so happy to have my new camera! Just in time for the fall colors, dance lessons for Reya, Baby shower, Baby, Hallowen, etc, etc, etc .... :woohoo:

I can't wait to see your pictures from your upcoming trip! :thumbsup2

I hope everyone is having a FUN weekend! I wanted to post some pictures from our Disney trip last year!

Brother trying to pull the Sword from the Stone!!

2008tripcanon047.jpg

Husband, Daughter, and Dad on the tea-cups!! Can you believe I've NEVER been on this ride?!?!?

2008tripcanon053.jpg

Brother and Sis-in-law on Dumbo

2008tripcanon029.jpg

Reya and I on Dumbo

2008tripcanon027.jpg

Logan, Reya, and Alyssa

2008tripcanon032.jpg

Brother and Dad soon after we won our awesome dream fast passes!

2008tripcanon034.jpg

Our Dream fast passes

2008tripcanon049.jpg

We just bought this movie for Reya yesterday! We want her to be familiar with all the princesses before we go on our trip.

2008tripcanon022.jpg

Congrats on your new camera- I am so jealous! I just have a point and shoot. :laughing:

I love your pics from DL last year. I really hope to make it there someday. Which is your favorite, WDW or DL? :goodvibes

Congrats on your new camera- I am so jealous! I just have a point and shoot. :laughing:

I love your pics from DL last year. I really hope to make it there someday. Which is your favorite, WDW or DL? :goodvibes

WDW is my favorite, but I do love DLR!! We've had a lot of wonderful memories at both places. :cloud9:

I'll add more pictures of that trip in a few! We had SOOOOOO much fun!

Reya found her Disney Pins and Lanyard today. She's been wearing it around the house all day pointing out all the characters, I LOVE IT!! It's nice too because the lanyard actually fits her now and doesn't go down to her little knees. :lmao: I think I'm going to head over to EBAY tonight and start bidding on a bunch of new pins.... One of the gifts from "Tinkerbell" will be new lanyards with pins for all the girls. It will be a new experience for both my nieces, but I'm sure they'll both love it. I'll keep you updated on what I get. :thumbsup2

I really wanted to go out and play with my new camera today, but it feels like my 1st trimester all over again. I've been sick to my stomach, dizzy, fatigued all day long!! UGH!!! Is it December yet?!?! I've never wanted winter to rear it's ugly head so bad in my life. :rolleyes1 Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow and be able too.

I'm not having ANY luck finding a decent priced rental car? We definitely need at least a FULL SIZED car to accomodate all of our lugguge, full sized stroller, and a crib. The cheapest I've found thus far is for $579.00 for 10 days? Does this sound like a good price to anyone? I'm kicking myself in the butt for not jumping on a car I saw at thrifty last week for $517.00. When I logged back on a couple of days ago to book the car it went up to over $900.00 :scared1:

I also need to purchase Disney and Universal tickets soon. My DBIL still has his Florida resident ID, so we're hoping to get a discount on all of our tickets. :confused3

Hey! Just popped over here after reading your post on my TR. Ok, I have to admit that I haven't read one word of your PTR yet but I'm on my way to bed. I will get all caught up tomorrow. We are going back in March 2010 too! I'll have to check and see if our dates overlap! But for now, I must sleep. Can't wait to read all about your trip tomorrow:thumbsup2

Hey! Just popped over here after reading your post on my TR. Ok, I have to admit that I haven't read one word of your PTR yet but I'm on my way to bed. I will get all caught up tomorrow. We are going back in March 2010 too! I'll have to check and see if our dates overlap! But for now, I must sleep. Can't wait to read all about your trip tomorrow:thumbsup2

Welcome!! Hope to hear from ya tomorrow!

More pictures from last years trip

Reya and her new Mickey Mouse build-a-bear ((Do they have one of these at WDW??))

Roadtrip180.jpg

Wish we would have gotten the Snow Wipe dress…… sooooo cute

Roadtrip178.jpg

Awe!!! Sweet cousins!!

Roadtrip144.jpg

Town Hall

Roadtrip217.jpg

Lori SIL, and Alyssa NIECE

Roadtrip242.jpg

Wheeeeeee!!!

Roadtrip254.jpg

Reya ready for a fun day at Disney and Pin trading

2008tripcanon011.jpg

Tinkerbell

2008tripcanon015.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter