**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

First park: DHS for fantastic
First ride: ToT (dd request)
First snack: ice cream sandwich from main street bakery the next day

i know rain is soooo unpredictable for Orlando but I have to laugh because we are coming in on the 7th and the 10day forecast has rain for the 7th and 8th

The rain is stressing me out too! I have a Segway Tour planned for the 8th and they cancel the "outside portion" which is at the WS at Epcot...which is of course the coooool part! So I am undecided if I should change dates (there are 2 or 3 other mornings that would work for us) or wait until the forecast gets a bit clearer! Decisions decisions!

I did my online check in on Thanksgiving and am sooooo excited for my arrival on the 3rd....only 3 more sleeps here and one more on the red eye flight!

First park: Don't hate on me...but IOA at Universal...followed by Epcot at night
First Ride: Harry Potter and the FJ.....then probably Test Track or Maelstrom at Epcot
First Snack: I don't know! Something at Pepper Market probably!

How am I supposed to work when Disney is NINE days away???? :laughing:

I can't believe it.....5 more days!!!! I finally just ordered my Photopass CD and placed my order with Garden Grocer. It is all happening soooo fast! We all have colds so I am really hoping we get better soon. Rain?? Really?? I am bringing our ponchos that we bought last time but I cannot find the cover for the double stroller. Maybe a plain, clear shower curtain would work? Any ideas?
So much to do to pack me and the 3 kids. DH will at least pack himself :)

First Park: Epcot
First Ride: up to DD5, her first was Nemo so she may want the twins to ride it first also
First snack: don't care as long as I am in DISNEY!!!!

Ahh I cannot look! We are taking a year off from Disney because we are trying to have a baby (and having some issues which is why we booked this last minute December trip). And of course my brother asked us yesterday if we want to go in September with them. I was like 'don't tempt me!"
we went through fertility treatments- if you have any questions or want to vent- send me a PM- heck, we had our own trying to concieve thread years ago on the community board, most of the ladies from that thread all have kiddos now and it is 3 years later! some have two- so fun to have someone to go through it with, even online. Our little IVF baby was such a blessing and he's now 3!:thumbsup2:hug: a get away will hopefully give you a little break. although i always hated it when people said- 'just take a vacation, just relax, and it will happen'.......lol.....no way to 'relax' or 'not think about it' when all you want is a baby. :rotfl: or the 'my cousin's best friend's aunt adopted and then immediately got pregnant'......lol- i got so tired of all of those. ;)

I've heard about the new times, but since Disney hasn't updated it, I won't stress myself out.
Yeah, i don't know what to think- i am just keeping my plans as is- i know some of the additional fantasmics- people have called to try and get dining packages for and disney isn't recognizing the additions yet. same goes for the earlier opening time on 12/5 (from 9am to 8am)- that isn't showing up yet either. so guess i will wait until we get there and see what the times guide says! The TA site is usually accurate, but usually the other sites are updated by now too.

I can't believe it.....5 more days!!!! I finally just ordered my Photopass CD and placed my order with Garden Grocer. It is all happening soooo fast! We all have colds so I am really hoping we get better soon. Rain?? Really?? I am bringing our ponchos that we bought last time but I cannot find the cover for the double stroller. Maybe a plain, clear shower curtain would work? Any ideas?
So much to do to pack me and the 3 kids. DH will at least pack himself :)

First Park: Epcot
First Ride: up to DD5, her first was Nemo so she may want the twins to ride it first also
First snack: don't care as long as I am in DISNEY!!!!
yeah- we placed a GG order too. as for rain- don't let it 'dampen' your trip! :lmao: I bought the cheap dollar store ponchos and just picked up a few extra, plus some little 'clips' that i used to clip it on over the stroller. We actually always stay in the rain- it is the best time for low crowds since everyone else leaves!;)

First Park: DHS
First Ride: probably RnR now that dd is tall enough
First Snack: We arrive at 3 and have reservations for 'Ohana at 5:35 before we go over to DHS, does that count as a snack? If not, popcorn.

Oh yes, and I finally got Disney window clings and mouse ear w/santa hat hair band at Walgreens :)

Hi all!

I just need to do.... the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2:

9 days... 9 days I can't believe it's so close, yet feels so far!

Very bitterly cold in England at the moment, unseasonally so for this time of year! the north has been hit really bad with snow.. and there's some forecast down South tomorrow.. I have my fingers crossed that it's minimal and doesn't cause major traffic problems.. England seems to shut down when we have heavy snow! :rolleyes: lol

Not to worry.. I have done a lot of Christmas shopping (although planning to buy quite a lot of gifts in WDW! :santa:), started the wrapping.. and due to a back-dated pay rise, treated myself to an iPhone yesterday! :goodvibes

Hope everyone is well & getting (even more) excited for our trips!

Emma princess: x

ps - our firsts will probably be..

First Park - Epcot (plan to buy our APs & TiW card from International Gateway the afternoon we arrive)

First Ride - it'll probably be something like Maelstrom or Gran Fiesta Tour :laughing:

First Snack - hmmm, a frozen margerita from Mexico, or a Viking Coffee from Norway while we watch Illuminations (plus holiday tag!) :wizard:

1 week:yay:
first park: dhs
first ride: tsm
first snack: mickey bar or popcorn
most excited for: first osbourne lights!

as far as forecasts go accuweather and weather . com have been so different since i have been looking i mean highs are off by 15 degrees on these two sites, hopefully it wil become clearer as the dates get closer

One week for us!!!!!

First Park: MK
First Ride: Whatever my darling children want to ride first :love:
First Snack: Something from Mainstreet Bakery or Popcorn :)
Must See: My daughters face when the castle lights up that first night:lovestruc

Can it really be...3 days away???? I am about to burst with excitement! I've got "to do" checklists for each day leading up to our trip, but all I can think about is WDW! :dance3:

First Park: Technically Epcot, since we're going to dinner at Les Chefs on our first night, but our first full day will be at DHS
First Ride: Probably something in DHS
First Snack: Some kind of pastry for breakfast in the AM...Boardwalk Bakery?

This is our first time, so we don't have any traditions yet, but we're planning on making some :)

I can't believe that in 23 days we will be on our way to WDW!. I mentioned about a week ago that we got our Mickey Mail from the travel agent, but I noticed that we had no yellow ME luggage tags which has been bothering me so finally today I emailed our TA since my parents are both pretty busy with work and asked her about it she said that she put them with the rest of our documents, but I know I did not see them so I emailed back and asked her what they were in and she told me, still knew we didn't have them. Finally, right after I asked my mom if she would call and ask her too she sent me an email back saying that she was getting new ones sent to her since they are still getting things sent to their old address from 6 years ago! So I'm glad I kept bugging her or :confused3 what would have happened.

I enjoy reading what everyones first will be when they arrive. We will be landing aroudn 8:30 at night so we will not being doing any parks that night and our first full day there my mom and I are going to WWOHP and my dad and brother will golf so that the next 5 days will be entirely parks-related. This is only our second time going to WDW, the first being Jan. 2003, so we don't really have any favorites so I'm not sure what any of our firsts will be, although my first snack may be a pop! I know what you're thinking "pop? how is that a snack" but I have actually not had any pop the last 3 weeks and I hope to keep up the trend until our vacation but will still try not to go too overboard when we get there.

I'm actually trying to do an assignment for school right now but the call of Disney is just too much, the next two weeks are regular course schedules and then the 13-17 is finals (thankfully I don't have any real final tests) I hope I can keep my concentration long enough to get through finals week and then spend the 4 days until we leave thinking DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!!

First Park: MK
First Ride: Dumbo, always Dumbo
First Snack: Dole whip? depends on the weather!
First Meal: California Grill!

First Park: DHS for Osborne Lights if weather is nice after arrival & dinner or EPCOT for first full day.
First Ride: Soarin
First Snack: Ham & cheese croissant from France after CPP on way to Illuminations

No douments from my TA yet. I'm beginning to go a little nutty :confused:

5 DAYS

Well actually 4.5 days and we will be on our way :cool1::thumbsup2:banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:

First Park:MK
First Meal: Earl
First Ride:Peter Pan ALWAYS PETER PAN
YAHOO:cheer2:

EMMA- so sorry you are fighting that bitter cold over there, i heard it is pretty bad. stay warm!!!! it won't be long now until happy florida weather! :santa:

Love reading everyone's firsts! great idea!

How am I supposed to work when Disney is NINE days away???? :laughing:
I know, it is so hard to concentrate!!! it is so so hard! 4 more days of work, today is almost done- 5 more minutes of not concentrating. :rotfl:

5 DAYS

Well actually 4.5 days and we will be on our way
First Park:MK
First Meal: Earl
First Ride:Peter Pan ALWAYS PETER PAN
YAHOO:cheer2:
woo hoo- us too- do you leave Saturday am? where are you staying? we arrive about 9:45am on Saturday. i will never have been so happy to get up at 3am as i will be on saturday! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter