**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

Anyone going again in Dec 2011? I hope to see some of you in the Dec 2011 planning board. This was great planning with all of you!!
I wish! We are going in September for the first time in 2011, since we will be setting sail on the Dream! We are planning on switching back to December in 2012!

It's been fun sharing with everyone! Happy and safe travels for any Disney vacations in 2011 and beyond!!

Anyone going again in Dec 2011? I hope to see some of you in the Dec 2011 planning board. This was great planning with all of you!!
Not us. We're going to stick with June from now on. I HATED being cold. We like waterparks and water rides way to much!!!! I'm really happy that we did it once, but I'll take the heat any day over shivering at the bus stop and riding Splash with my winter coat and hood on. :thumbsup2

I'm looking at hopefully going in Dec 2012. Anyone know if there is an official thread for that yet?

We are going back Dec 14-21st at the Contemporary again! My mom got a 40% pin code in the mail and that was the deciding factor!

We probably will, but I won't decide until June probably. We want to go to Disney to celebrate our 10 wedding Anniversary, because we didn't get a honeymoon.

Suzanne

Not us. We're going to stick with June from now on. I HATED being cold. We like waterparks and water rides way to much!!!! I'm really happy that we did it once, but I'll take the heat any day over shivering at the bus stop and riding Splash with my winter coat and hood on. :thumbsup2

AMEN! I am so glad we went in December and got to see all the awesome holiday stuff, but I don't think I'd go then for a long, long time. And I do not like the heat normally, but when we're at Disney World it should be hot! We are going mid September this year. I called Disney to change my dates and told the lady I spoke to it better be hot because we froze in December! She assured me that it would be. :laughing:

Just thinking about all the winter coats, and hats, and gloves that we won't have to lug around. Ahhh, :cloud9:

AMEN! I am so glad we went in December and got to see all the awesome holiday stuff, but I don't think I'd go then for a long, long time. And I do not like the heat normally, but when we're at Disney World it should be hot! We are going mid September this year. I called Disney to change my dates and told the lady I spoke to it better be hot because we froze in December! She assured me that it would be. :laughing:

Just thinking about all the winter coats, and hats, and gloves that we won't have to lug around. Ahhh, :cloud9:
This December was unusually cold, as December weather in Disney has always been great. When we went to Disney in May, it was was so hot that my DH said he never wants to do that again. For us, it's easier to stand in line when the sun isn't blazing down. We live in NC, so we're used to hot weather, but our kids (and us adults!) seem to have to less meltdowns in cooler weather! But going to Disney in any season is always a great idea!

I ordered my CD about 10 days ago and most of that time it's been stuck at an Atlanta UPS depot all because they had 2" of snow down there.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh....

I ordered my CD on Jan. 4 and it just arrived yesterday.

As you can see from our photo, it was record breaking cold 2 of our days too. But one day the temperature reached into the 70's. And thank goodness for the Florida sunshine which we enjoyed for all but one day.

This December was unusually cold, as December weather in Disney has always been great. When we went to Disney in May, it was was so hot that my DH said he never wants to do that again. For us, it's easier to stand in line when the sun isn't blazing down. We live in NC, so we're used to hot weather, but our kids (and us adults!) seem to have to less meltdowns in cooler weather! But going to Disney in any season is always a great idea!

Very true. A couple years ago we went end of Sept, beginning of Oct and it was HOT. Mid 80s, low 90s. And it was so much easier than this past Dec. Our kids handle heat better than cold, it appears. No matter how many layers and socks and leg warmers I put on my littlest I just could not get her feet/lower legs warm. Man, did I feel bad. The oldest didn't have a ton of tantrums, but that may've been because she was too busy shivering. :cutie:

My ideal time to go is probably October or Novemeber. But we also want to do the beach during the same trip, so we're trying out mid-September. Best prices, don't have the Epcot craziness of F&W, MNSSHP. Really looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a great time whenever they're going!

I ordered my CD on Jan. 4 and it just arrived yesterday.

As you can see from our photo, it was record breaking cold 2 of our days too. But one day the temperature reached into the 70's. And thank goodness for the Florida sunshine which we enjoyed for all but one day.

Good to know about the CD. We're still waiting for ours, don't remember exactly when we ordered but it was early Jan. We also ordered some prints and got those last week. I wasn't worried about it, but now I am, a little. Wondering if the CD should've came in the same package? Well, I'll give it a few more days then call.

Very true. A couple years ago we went end of Sept, beginning of Oct and it was HOT. Mid 80s, low 90s. And it was so much easier than this past Dec. Our kids handle heat better than cold, it appears. No matter how many layers and socks and leg warmers I put on my littlest I just could not get her feet/lower legs warm. Man, did I feel bad. The oldest didn't have a ton of tantrums, but that may've been because she was too busy shivering. :cutie:

My ideal time to go is probably October or Novemeber. But we also want to do the beach during the same trip, so we're trying out mid-September. Best prices, don't have the Epcot craziness of F&W, MNSSHP. Really looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a great time whenever they're going!

We're still waiting for ours, don't remember exactly when we ordered but it was early Jan. We also ordered some prints and got those last week. I wasn't worried about it, but now I am, a little. Wondering if the CD should've came in the same package? Well, I'll give it a few more days then call.

I ordered our cd Jan 13 and also ordered a magnent. The magnent came yesterday but I am still waiting on the cd. Hopefully, it will be here soon.

I ordered our cd Jan 13 and also ordered a magnent. The magnent came yesterday but I am still waiting on the cd. Hopefully, it will be here soon.

Thank you! That is so nice to know. My husband told me yesterday that the pictures had came, but when I got home it was different pictures we had ordered. I was starting to get quite nervous until reading this!

Thank you! That is so nice to know. My husband told me yesterday that the pictures had came, but when I got home it was different pictures we had ordered. I was starting to get quite nervous until reading this!

Our photopass Cd arrived yesterday. I hope you get yours soon.

I ordered our CD on Jan 14th and it came yesterday. It wouldn't play in our DVD player, though. Sort of odd, considering the last one we ordered played fine.:confused3 My DH didn't have time to look at it (that's his dept). Hopefully, he'll figure something out!

We were able to play our CD that we got yesterday in our PS3. So that is weird. It did take some figuring out though on DH's part. Not sure how DH got it to work.

My DH said it is a data disc, so he cut it to another disc and it plays in our bluray/dvd. When I asked about it working last time he said that's because he had already burned it to another disc by the time I saw the pictures. OH!;)

We didn't get the 8x10 I ordered, though.:confused3 I had another coupon for $15 off, so I bought a print. Hopefully that shows soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter