**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

First Park- Magic Kingdom

First Ride- we let our 8 year old choose and he says Splash Mountian, so Splash it is!

First snack- good question! So many options! I'm going to leave that one to my mood of the moment.

Hey neighbor! I'm from Hartland in Livingston County. Where are you staying? :)

First Park - MK
First Ride - Pirates or Haunted Mansion
First Snack - Something from The Fountain at The Dolphin

Our tradition is to go to DTD when we first arrive, but since we're having dinner at Garden Grove that night, we might head over to the Epcot resort area hotels and check out their decorations! Plus I can't stay away from my beloved Dolphin/Swan, so even though we're staying at POFQ, I have to at least go over and visit.

First park: Magic Kingdom on our second day after arriving. Going to DTD after check in.

First ride: I'm not sure yet. Whatever happens to come our first.

First snack: Goodness, haven't thought about that. Probably Ghirardelli :goodvibes Although not on the DDP, so I will probably hit Goofy's!

:woohoo::santa::woohoo:We received our info. pack from our TA today!!!!
We will probably go to DTD after we arrive around 2:00 the first day so DS can make a Star Wars light saber! Our first day in the parks will be our second day-HS in the AM and MVMCP that night! What a way to kick off our first Christmas vacation at WDW!:santa::love::santa:

First park: Day of arrival is always Magic Kingdom
First ride: probably BTMRR (DS's favorite ride- we don't usually plan the first day very much)
First snack: no idea.

As you can tell, we're not very big into having much of an itinerary. We don't do the dining plan, either, so we have a couple of ADRs for character meals, but otherwise, we don't do much planning. I have a spreadsheet that I list hours and stuff like Fantasmic, but we like to go with the flow a lot.

Whew! I'm relaxing a little more now. I received an email from my TA. She has my documents now and will get them into the mail to me tomorrow.

Whew! I'm relaxing a little more now. I received an email from my TA. She has my documents now and will get them into the mail to me tomorrow.

Does she have mine? Still waiting for my ME tags. Good thing I can fly without them.

First Night - DTD
First Snack - free ghiradelli chocie
First Meal - Earl of Sandwich
First Ride - ME :)

Does she have mine? Still waiting for my ME tags. Good thing I can fly without them.

First Night - DTD
First Snack - free ghiradelli chocie
First Meal - Earl of Sandwich
First Ride - ME :)

We just received our Mickey Mail on Saturday :yay:
Tags, Magic Express passes, ADR's at checking - we're all set :santa:

:banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :yay: :dance3:

:confused: Must not have adjusted my ticker when I added a day on the front of our trip because it says 4 days and we are leaving Thursday morning before daylight!!

First park: DHS
First meal: Sci-Fi
First Ride: TOT

:dancer: :wave2: :hyper: :dancer: :jumping2: :dancer:

First Park: DHS
First Ride: probably RnR now that dd is tall enough
First Snack: We arrive at 3 and have reservations for 'Ohana at 5:35 before we go over to DHS, does that count as a snack? If not, popcorn.

Oh yes, and I finally got Disney window clings and mouse ear w/santa hat hair band at Walgreens :)

I am so jealous of the Mickey head bands. We only have 1 Walgreens in the area and ours never got them. I've been there 3 times and still nothing. They are so darn cute. I am hoping the new one they are building 30 min from me will open before our trip and has them.

I leave in 2 days!!!! mani/pedi/ and eyebrows tomorrow!!!

First day: DTD, check in, shop, decorate room, groceries
First meal: Raglan Road
First Park: HS (technically 2nd day)
First ride: Tot or RNRC

Aghhhhhhhh I can not wait!!!!!! Im worried about the weather too! Its suppose to snow in Utah on wednesday... grrr and I leave on the midnight flight.. so Im worried about that! And yesterday they said snow showers and we got a foot of snow!

And Im worried about Floridas weather. I just want some warmth! 70's during the day, 60's at night works for me!

First park: Magic Kingdom on our second day after arriving. Going to DTD after check in.

First ride: I'm not sure yet. Whatever happens to come our first.

First snack: Goodness, haven't thought about that. Probably Ghirardelli :goodvibes Although not on the DDP, so I will probably hit Goofy's!

Hey, we are neighbors too. I live in Brighton :)

1 week:yay:
first park: dhs
first ride: tsm
first snack: mickey bar or popcorn
most excited for: first osbourne lights!

as far as forecasts go accuweather and weather . com have been so different since i have been looking i mean highs are off by 15 degrees on these two sites, hopefully it wil become clearer as the dates get closer

OMG - just saw that - I don't arrive till 12/9, but I hope the Weather.com is closer -- the forecast for my trip is starting at around 60! Would much rather 75!

For our family, we are going to DTD on arrival day, since we added it before our package... We will be upgrading to AP's and picking up a TiW card for our trip.
Our first park will be HS, our first ride probably TSM, and first snack probably at Starring Rolls (Butterfinger Cupcake, woohoo!).

I hope you remembered to delete the history before you logged off. You don't want to let the cat out of the bag when you are so close. I went thru something similar this year. I was giving a surprise trip as well, and kept EVERYONE out of the loop. It got to the point where I had to tell my sister-in-law about the secret, just to get my heart rate down due to the stress.

It's tough being generous and sneaky.

Well, it's not actually a surprise trip. Just DH and I are going.:thumbsup2 We're just not telling my family that we're going. I will have to inform my parents that we are going out of town, but I'm not going to tell them we're heading to WDW.:rolleyes1 Also, I don't need to delete anything because I am the only one who uses my computer. When my nephew is here he uses DH's computer because it's faster and has all the games. Thankfully, my family is used to me mentioning Disney on a regular basis and they usually see my books and things laying around (I'm always planning)! I still have to be careful, though!;)

Now for the game:
First park: Most likely the Magic Kingdom
First snack: We like those chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches
First ride: According to my DH, He says it depends if we turn left or right. If we go right, it's Buzz's Space Ranger Spin; left is Jungle boat!

Here's something. How many people can remember what they did the very first time they went? I know I can't but my DH went for the first time on our honeymoon. Our first park was Magic Kingdom.:thumbsup2 My first snack was the frozen banana:banana: and his was the Chocolate chip ice cream sandwich, which is why he loves them so much now! Our first ride was Haunted Mansion, because it was always my favorite and I wanted to share that with him.:lovestruc I made him bypass everything else just to ride that first.... plus, we were married on Halloween,:eek: so I thought it was appropriate for it to be our first ride as husband and wife!!!:love:

I am so jealous of the Mickey head bands. We only have 1 Walgreens in the area and ours never got them. I've been there 3 times and still nothing. They are so darn cute. I am hoping the new one they are building 30 min from me will open before our trip and has them.
We have 3 Walgreens in the area. The first two had nothing! That was last week when I went. I decided to give that third one a chance today. Got the last 2headbands!

Oh, I almost forgot! I found these really cool flashlight things at Lowes Hardware today. It's a combination LED flashlight and glow stick! It has one button; click once, it's a flashlight, click again, it's a glow stick (the only colors I saw were blue or green, so I got both!); click again and the glow stick flashes! They were only $5.00. I found them up by the battery and flashlight display if anyone is interested. It also has a lanyard to hang around the neck, but it has a safety clip so if it gets caught on something it will release easily. I'm sure the kids would love these... I know I do!:goodvibes

Ok so what is everyones first thing to do in Disney

First park
First ride
first snack

I love seeing what everyone runs to do first.

Hollywood Studios
Toy Story
Starring Rolls Carrot Cake Cookie and Butterfinger cupcake (1/2 of each for me and my husband)

I wanna play!

First snack: Zebra domes from the Mara right after we check in at AKL. (Always wanted to try them!!!)

First park: Epcot (our favorite!)

First ride: Spaceship Earth or Figment :lovestruc

First park snack: School bread

:banana:

Where do you get school bread and what is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter