**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

Yay, Emma!!! It will be so nice to have all the links in the first post!! You ROCK!!! :cheer2:

Yay for part II! It means we re getting closer. I had a truly blonde realization today... I have been counting today as our 45 day mark, because that's when our payment for our CBR package was due (which I paid on my way to work!!) but in actuality, we are spendin gour first nigth at CR so our 45 day mark for our trip was yesterday... and that means my countdown calendar at home is off by a day! :scared1: I will have to rush home tonight and fix that!

Also I made an alternate ADR at Jiko for 12/20- it's at 5:35 pm. We want to get done earlier in the evening so we can see abotu heading back to MK for MSEP and Wishes.

i cant wait till our first christmas vacation. i cant wait to see all the decorations and low crowds compared to summer months :love:

You rock Emma! :rockband:
43 days and counting!:santa::dance3::santa:
My DH and I bought portable DVD players for the kids to take on the train today! We will wrap them up and give them as early Christmas presents a few days before we leave.
I also bought Disney Christmas fabric on EBAY tonight to make t-shirts for our trip! I've decided to create my own this time! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Wow! Doesn't it sometimes feel like we just started planning our trips and he we are on the home stretch. Than on the other hand, sometimes it feels like it is creeping by. I can't believe we are on our second thread though!

Ok, how long will my Mickey Mail take?? I paid off our trip last Tuesday and our trip begins 12/10 (37 days). We won't have any ME stuff coming so I am waiting for the real deal package. How much longer are they gonna make me wait? (I wish there was a smilie waiting by the mailbox... I would so insert it here) I'm like an impatient little kid over here! :lmao:

Ok, how long will my Mickey Mail take?? I paid off our trip last Tuesday and our trip begins 12/10 (37 days). We won't have any ME stuff coming so I am waiting for the real deal package. How much longer are they gonna make me wait? (I wish there was a smilie waiting by the mailbox... I would so insert it here) I'm like an impatient little kid over here! :lmao:

I am 36 days today and I got my ME tags yesterday, still don't have the resort stuff

Glad to be her.

Glad to have my MVMCP tickets in hand.

Ecstatic that I can say... "I'M GOING TO DISNEY NEXT MONTH!!!"

I'm going to post another link on the old thread so everyone knows where to find us. :goodvibes

Should we just post like crazy over there to get it locked faster? :confused3

Yes, I am posting like a crazy person... sorry!!!

BUT - I NEED TO DO THE HAPPY DANCE...

MY ADRs ARE BACK!!!!!

:woohoo::cool1::banana::dance3::banana::cool1: :woohoo:

Add me to the list of people going to MVMCP on December 7. :santa:

29 more days...less than a month!

I pulled out the suitcases Monday, dusted them off and put them on the guest bed to start throwing stuff in. It is kind of weird to think that we still have Thanksgiving before our trip (even though our trip is the week after that).

I am actually starting to get a little worried. we paid our trip off almost a month ago and only have 28 days till check in and I still haven't gotten my resort stuff. I know I am super impatient but I thought we would have it by now.

I am actually starting to get a little worried. we paid our trip off almost a month ago and only have 28 days till check in and I still haven't gotten my resort stuff. I know I am super impatient but I thought we would have it by now.

We're at 29 days and haven't gotten anything for our resort. We DID get Magical Express last week, so I know they have our info and are sending stuff to the right place.
When do they usually send the resort stuff in the mail? I didn't even know we were getting anything else :laughing:

I SOOO want to pull the suitcases out and start packing BUT DH would think I am CRAZY!! I plan on putting the Christmas Tree up on Nov 13, so maybe I can pull the suitcases out after that!

I SOOO want to pull the suitcases out and start packing BUT DH would think I am CRAZY!! I plan on putting the Christmas Tree up on Nov 13, so maybe I can pull the suitcases out after that!

:rotfl:
The only reason I took ours out is to put some travel size toiletries we bought in them. The bags were also covered in dust and cat hair from being under the bed! :crazy2: So I had to clean them out...

I hate packing and use the clothes I'm going to be packing, so I won't be able to pack in advance or anything like that. That's why it's actually something I'm dreading. It's going to end up with me packing everything the night before or something. NOT FUN :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter