**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

I have 25 days til my trip and I have SO much to do between school, getting the house clean, getting things organized, packing, etc etc. I need to make a TO DO list tomorrow, seriously, :lmao:.

That's what I have been saying too! And now I am down to 4 days until we leave and I have 4 finals to take, pack still, and work 2 jobs..LOL..8 days in Disney World is going to be heaven sent!

OMG, I couldn't do anything Disney related this weekend because I had my pseudo-son (nephew) staying with us and NOBODY knows we're going!:rolleyes1 I almost slipped and said something and then I was googling some directions for something I wanted to do on the way down and my DH caught me and asked if I had to do that "right now!" I was seriously going through withdrawals. Two weeks away and I can't mention DISNEY!:scared1:
So glad he went home tonight! I've got Disney stuff to do! Actually, I just wanted to say Disney out loud!:lmao:

I hope you remembered to delete the history before you logged off. You don't want to let the cat out of the bag when you are so close. I went thru something similar this year. I was giving a surprise trip as well, and kept EVERYONE out of the loop. It got to the point where I had to tell my sister-in-law about the secret, just to get my heart rate down due to the stress.

It's tough being generous and sneaky.

just another 23 days till i can enjoy one of these
SDC10436.jpg
while i stroll through the MK looking at all the decorations,

Mmmmmmmm........ I can't wait to get my hands on one of those. I was trying to explain what it is to DH and he just kind of looked at me funny. I told him you have to try it to understand.

On a different note, has anyone woken up in that panic state feeling like you're forgetting something major for your trip? I did the last two mornings. I have my flights booked, trip paid for, parking reservations made, house sitter arranged, documents all together. I just need to pack. Am I missing anything major?

I can hardly believe it's almost time to go on our trip! We've been planning since spring but it's a trip I've wanted to take all my life! My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in WDW in 3 days and I am freaking out because I've just started packing. We are leaving in 2 days! Eek!:scared1::santa:

Amazing how fast the time is flying by now. Only 16 more days. Just seems like yesterday that it was 45+.

Time to visit the ADR thread and give up a few of my extras. Can't believe how close we are!

Ok so what is everyones first thing to do in Disney

First park
First ride
first snack

I love seeing what everyone runs to do first.

Our first park is Epcot. Its the kids favorite park.

Our first ride will have to be test track. My kids think its the greatest ride ever.

First snack for me better be that darn sweet pretzel from Norway. 3 trips and I have yet to try one. I got close in March but after waiting 30 min in line and not moving DH was getting cranky because his blood sugar was dropping so we left and went and got egg rolls. So not the same!!

On a different note, has anyone woken up in that panic state feeling like you're forgetting something major for your trip? I did the last two mornings. I have my flights booked, trip paid for, parking reservations made, house sitter arranged, documents all together. I just need to pack. Am I missing anything major?

LOL, funny story on this. In March we took a trip to California, started in San Fran then drove to LA and planned on 2 days at Disneyland and a day at Universal. As we were leaving San Fran panic hit when I realized I had left our tickets to both parks at home:eek:! Fortunately my neighbor was able to overnight them to our hotel, I won't make that mistake again. Happy trips to everyone, 18 days for me!!!:santa:

First park
First ride
first snack

first night we will be at the Boardwalk, but since thats not technically a park..

First park - Epcot
First ride - Soarin if the line is not too long or Nemo
First snack - No Way Jose at Beach Club the night we arrive... is that a snack or a meal????

11 days!!!!!! Tomorrow we can check in online!!!

Just got off the phone with Disney to add our room requests (4th floor facing the lake at Pop).

First Park- Epcot
First Ride- ?? Depends on how long the lines are. If Soarin' is 45 minutes or less, we'll go right there. If not, it'll probably be Spaceship Earth or Nemo.
First Snack- Probably a pretzel from Norway

Ok, I am a bit frustrated. I have checked 3 different weather sites and none of the sites agree as to what the weather will be like in the next 10 days. I am really hoping for the 70 degree weather and not the 60 degree weather. My ds has issues with his hands when the weather gets below 65. Granted I will be bringing gloves for him, but at times his hands still are extremely painful even wearing the gloves.

Of course DH reminded me it was going to December, and to expect cold weather.

Just wanted to vent for a minute. Thanks.

First park
First ride
first snack

Is DTD considered a park? LOL We'll be there on 12/11 and hopefully meeting up with my step-father (mother's soon-to-be ex-husband:headache:)

We've never gone to Ghirardelli so I'm hoping that's our 1st snack.

First ride will be POC at MK on 12/12

I'm really starting to get nervous about our Christmas trip...a few weeks left. Did I make the right dining ressies? Did I pick the right parks for the right days? Did I do all the planning correctly??? :santa:

first night we will be at the Boardwalk, but since thats not technically a park..

First park - Epcot
First ride - Soarin if the line is not too long or Nemo
First snack - No Way Jose at Beach Club the night we arrive... is that a snack or a meal????

Ooooo! I like this game! I'm going to play too!! :goodvibes

LOL, funny story on this. In March we took a trip to California, started in San Fran then drove to LA and planned on 2 days at Disneyland and a day at Universal. As we were leaving San Fran panic hit when I realized I had left our tickets to both parks at home:eek:! Fortunately my neighbor was able to overnight them to our hotel, I won't make that mistake again. Happy trips to everyone, 18 days for me!!!:santa:

:scared1: That would be my worst nightmare! When we went to DL the first time I left the tickets in our room at HoJo and didn't discover it until we were FIRST in line before rope drop! It was just me and the kids so I had to take them with me all the way back to the room to get our tickets. Ack! I've already got my tickets laid out with our paperwork that's going to Disney with us this time.

11 days!!!!!! Tomorrow we can check in online!!!

Just got off the phone with Disney to add our room requests (4th floor facing the lake at Pop).

First Park- Epcot
First Ride- ?? Depends on how long the lines are. If Soarin' is 45 minutes or less, we'll go right there. If not, it'll probably be Spaceship Earth or Nemo.
First Snack- Probably a pretzel from Norway

:thumbsup2 We were facing the lake when we stayed at Pop and it was so nice....very quiet!

Ok, I am a bit frustrated. I have checked 3 different weather sites and none of the sites agree as to what the weather will be like in the next 10 days. I am really hoping for the 70 degree weather and not the 60 degree weather. My ds has issues with his hands when the weather gets below 65. Granted I will be bringing gloves for him, but at times his hands still are extremely painful even wearing the gloves.

Of course DH reminded me it was going to December, and to expect cold weather.

Just wanted to vent for a minute. Thanks.

I've noticed the same thing. I choose the one I like the best and go with that one. :laughing: Just kidding. I sort of average them together and figure "that's just crazy FL weather."

First Park: MK on arrival day
First meal: lunch at Cosmic Ray's
First ride: Pirates or Space Mountain (actually probably Pirates since DH's cardiologist said no roller coasters after his heart attack last month)
First snack: A Mickey bar!!! WOOT! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter