**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

Kids are 80% packed, I am about 50% packed and DH can fend for himself :lmao:

I NEED to go shopping tomorrow to get some more jeans to pack, I am too lazy to do laundry on vacation!

TWO more days of work :surfweb:
ONE root canal tomorrow :scared1:

Ok so what is everyones first thing to do in Disney

First park - Magic Kingdom!
First ride - Peter Pans Flight (with my daughter) or Space Mountain (just me)
first snack - I want to try something new, so not sure
I love seeing what everyone runs to do first.

I can't belive its only 14 days until my daughter's 5th birthday trip to disney... I haven't dont a daggone thing. JUST booked our hotel and can't find a decent dining reservation to save my life. Anyone else a procrastinating mess like me??

Where do you get school bread and what is it?

KRINGLA BAKERI OG CAFE (NORWAY)

The bread reminded me of the yeast rolls you get at Golden Corral - only filled with a rich cream and topped with toasted coconut. :love: They are my favorite snack in all of the World. :thumbsup2

IMG_0340-Copy.jpg

Starting a list for snacks - where in MK do you get the cream cheese pretzel?

THE LUNCHING PAD
This was so good and huge! The outside was a soft, warm, perfect pretzel and the inside was sweet, creamy, yummy, cream cheese.
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Ok... I'm at my 10 day mark so I can do the online check in but I've never done it before. Can someone please explain the advantages/disadvantages of doing the online check in?? I plan on faxing in our requests tomorrow while I'm at work so should I wait until after I do that?

Park: Magic Kingdom
Ride:POTC (my dad wants us to do IASW but im gonna try to AVOID that ride for as long as possible)
Snack: DOLE WHIP!!!!
Most Excited for: My son is finally tall enough to ride Space Mountain!! AND this is my boyfriend's first time going!!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!

The bread reminded me of the yeast rolls you get at Golden Corral - only filled with a rich cream and topped with toasted coconut. :love: They are my favorite snack in all of the World. :thumbsup2

IMG_0340-Copy.jpg

I LOVE coconut! Thanks!

Okay I have an actual question. My dd is upset because she is going to miss nacho day at school (go figure!). So I told her we'll find them somewhere that day. Anyone know of anywhere in DHS (that's where we'll be that day) to get nachos?

Oh, I almost forgot! I found these really cool flashlight things at Lowes Hardware today. It's a combination LED flashlight and glow stick! It has one button; click once, it's a flashlight, click again, it's a glow stick (the only colors I saw were blue or green, so I got both!); click again and the glow stick flashes! They were only $5.00. I found them up by the battery and flashlight display if anyone is interested. It also has a lanyard to hang around the neck, but it has a safety clip so if it gets caught on something it will release easily. I'm sure the kids would love these... I know I do!:goodvibes
Ooh, I got glowsticks just like that from QVC! They are so cool! Each of my girls are getting one red and one green glowstick. They are going to love them, especially for the parade!

IMG_0340-Copy.jpg

OMG! I am drooling on my computer right now. I will have to try this!!! I love coconut.

Okay I have an actual question. My dd is upset because she is going to miss nacho day at school (go figure!). So I told her we'll find them somewhere that day. Anyone know of anywhere in DHS (that's where we'll be that day) to get nachos?

I found some!!!!! :woohoo:

Here's the menu from allears:

Herbie's Drive-In

Menu Date: June 2010

Corn Dog $3.99

Chili Hot Dog $5.49

Side of Chili $1.00

Nachos with Cheese $3.99

Assorted Chips $2.69

Coca-Cola Frozen Cooler $3.69

Raspberry Lemonade Frozen Cooler $3.69

Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite and Minute Maid Light Lemonade $2.19

Dasani Bottled Water $2.50

Smart Water $3.25

I love reading how everyone is getting ready. 4 more days until we get driving in the car! 6 days until we're in WDW. AK our first day. First ride will probably Triceratop Spin (such is the life when you have 2 young kids, as I'm sure most know). :laughing: Don't know what we'll have for a snack there.

I've been listening to our Disney parade CD, specifically the AK parade. Really, really has me excited for AK! :dance3:

3 days until we get in the car to start our drive! 4 days until our arrival in Disney World! I think our first park is Magic Kingdom! First ride will be the one that the 4 year old picks! And from what I hear our first snack is going to be a Mickey Ice cream bar!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter