**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

I'm really starting to get nervous about our Christmas trip...a few weeks left. Did I make the right dining ressies? Did I pick the right parks for the right days? Did I do all the planning correctly??? :santa:

Yeah.....according to TGM I have picked the wrong park for every single day of our visit. *sigh* Oh well. Not changing it now.

I wanna play!

First snack: Zebra domes from the Mara right after we check in at AKL. (Always wanted to try them!!!)

First park: Epcot (our favorite!)

First ride: Spaceship Earth or Figment :lovestruc

First park snack: School bread

:banana:

I wanna play!

First snack: Zebra domes from the Mara right after we check in at AKL. (Always wanted to try them!!!)

First park: Epcot (our favorite!)

First ride: Spaceship Earth or Figment :lovestruc

First park snack: School bread

:banana:

Mmmm Zebra domes! They are delicious! DH and I are making a special trip to AKL to eat at the Mara. I want a flatbread and some zebra domes. :)

I wanna play too!!

First Park: Animal Kingdom
First Ride: Expedition Everest
First Snack: Hmmmm.... not sure yet, but a zebra dome does sound yummy!

First of all...10 days left!! I will wait until tomorrow to do online check in because our package starts in 11 days!

And...

First park: Magic Kingdom
First ride: Space Mountain
First snack: either a dole whip float or cream cheese pretzel

I'm soooo excited!! I have no motivation to get anything done unless it relates to Disney World!! That's not good for the last two weeks of the semester! Oh well...

First park-Epcot
First ride-Mission Space
first snack-Anything from the new Karamelle shop. Have you seen the youtube tour? My dentist called me when I got 1/2 way thru watching. He said his "spider sense" was tingling.

just another 23 days till i can enjoy one of these
SDC10436.jpg
while i stroll through the MK looking at all the decorations,
YUM!! i had one in SEpt at DL. I love the vanilla/pineapple swirl float! can't wait to let my son try it, he loves pineapple.

That's what I have been saying too! And now I am down to 4 days until we leave and I have 4 finals to take, pack still, and work 2 jobs..LOL..8 days in Disney World is going to be heaven sent!
ouch on the finals- hopefully you will do great and it will breeze by. reminds me to be thankful i am not in school anymore (although work is a pain too! lol).

10 MORE DAYS!!!!!! Just finished doing online check in!:goodvibes:cool1:
YEAH!!!! :banana::banana:

Mmmmmmmm........ I can't wait to get my hands on one of those. I was trying to explain what it is to DH and he just kind of looked at me funny. I told him you have to try it to understand.

On a different note, has anyone woken up in that panic state feeling like you're forgetting something major for your trip? I did the last two mornings. I have my flights booked, trip paid for, parking reservations made, house sitter arranged, documents all together. I just need to pack. Am I missing anything major?
YES!!!! i am totally thinking i will forget something. we leave at 4am on Saturday. i went in my backpack last night to check my little wallet to ensure i have our APs, the 2 hoppers for my MIL and niece and our rewards card. Just transferred more points on it- i think we have $360 for it- which is scary to think i spent that much on the card this year. :confused3:rotfl::lmao: I think everything is there, but i am totally thinking i will forget something major!

i have a list and the important things are medicines (especially prescribed), ID, tickets, ressie #s, money/CC, phone/charger, camera. everything else i can buy there if i forget, right? :thumbsup2

Ok so what is everyones first thing to do in Disney

First park
First ride
first snack

I love seeing what everyone runs to do first.
First park- DTD when we arrive and Epcot that night
First ride- hmmmm since we aren't getting to Epcot until probably 4 or 5, we will try a FP for Soarin or TT, then hit something else with short lines- maybe Spaceship Earth or Living SEas.
First snack- Earle of Sandwich for lunch! yum!

Ok, I am a bit frustrated. I have checked 3 different weather sites and none of the sites agree as to what the weather will be like in the next 10 days. I am really hoping for the 70 degree weather and not the 60 degree weather. My ds has issues with his hands when the weather gets below 65. Granted I will be bringing gloves for him, but at times his hands still are extremely painful even wearing the gloves.

Of course DH reminded me it was going to December, and to expect cold weather.

Just wanted to vent for a minute. Thanks.
yeah, i am thinking it is going to be chillier than it was last year. i am only bringing two pairs of shorts and one capri, the rest are jeans. i can roll them up if i get hot. i am just planning for colder weather. Hope your son is comfortable regardless. :grouphug:

Leaving for the airport in about half an hour, will be in Orlando in less than 8 hours! :banana::love::dance3:
WOO HOO!!!! i think you are one of our first!!! have a FABULOUS time!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

First Park- Magic Kingdom

First Ride- we let our 8 year old choose and he says Splash Mountian, so Splash it is!

First snack- good question! So many options! I'm going to leave that one to my mood of the moment.

We leave in a week but whos counting ;) Can anyone tell me about online check in? Should I do it? Should I not? and is online check in just to avoid the lines when I arrive? or any other reasons? Thanks for any input! Much appreciated!

5 DAYS TO GO- only 4 not counting today!! :santa::santa::banana::banana:

i can't believe it. so on the docket for this week:
*finalize packing- i am packed, but need to go through again and streamline a little!
*get dogs to my mom's house by Thursday/Friday
*get a pedi at lunch on thursday
*get a haircut for my son
*get extra key to my BF
*confirm our ride to the airport- car service at 4am, ouch!
*wrap up work projects!

go and have fun!!!:santa:

We leave in a week but whos counting ;) Can anyone tell me about online check in? Should I do it? Should I not? and is online check in just to avoid the lines when I arrive? or any other reasons? Thanks for any input! Much appreciated!
good question- i did it, but only because we have to call in our requests to member services for DVC- so not like i could count on getting my request whether i did online check in or not.

i know it should make life easier if there is a long line- and since we are arriving on a saturday, there could be. If you staying anywhere that POP kids are- i would highly recommend online check in. ONe year we stayed at POR and all the kids came in right after us, the line was out the door to check in.

First park: Magic Kingdom
First ride: The Magic Carpets of Aladdin...unless I get sentimental and decide to keep the Dumbo tradition going :sad2:
First snack: Dole Whip Float or Funnel Cake

First Park- Magic Kingdom (unless we go over to Hollywood Studios for a bit our first night, undecided on that)

First Ride- if we are at MK it will be Space Mountain, if HS Tower of Terror!

First snack- not really "snack", but after arrival will hit DT Disney and try Earl of Sandwich for the first time ever!!!

I am SO unmotivated to do anything unless it is Disney Related - not counting today we leave in 2 DAYS!

First Park: Magic Kingdom - unless it is crazy busy b/c of the parade taping and then we will go to EPCOT

First Ride: Pirates - it is always Pirates

First Snack: Hopefully a Dole Whip Float :)

Has anybody seen the new Special Offers? They already have free dining extended until next September, for select dates! Plus, there are other room discounts through April. Sweet!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

Ahh I cannot look! We are taking a year off from Disney because we are trying to have a baby (and having some issues which is why we booked this last minute December trip). And of course my brother asked us yesterday if we want to go in September with them. I was like 'don't tempt me!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter