Zip line recommendations

Which zipline for adults on Oahu

• Kualoa Ranch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Climb Works

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
Which of the two zipline options do you recommend for Oahu or for those if you who've done both do you think they're pretty much on par?

If you recommend one over the other, why?? The reviews I see online seem fairly similar.

Which of the two zipline options do you recommend for Oahu or for those if you who've done both do you think they're pretty much on par?

If you recommend one over the other, why?? The reviews I see online seem fairly similar.

I know someone that went to Climbworks and said it was amazing! She couldn't compare it to the Kualoa Ranch one because she hasn't tried it, but said Climbworks was the highlight of their trip! They had kids with them as well, they all loved it!

I can't speak to the zip lining at all, but Kualoa Ranch itself was awesome! Lots of other activities there you can add on, there's usually time to do 2 or 3 things they offer and they offer packages for that as well. It's beautiful there. The lunch buffet was also great! I think the drive is a pinch shorter than Climbworks. We spent the morning at Kualoa Ranch and the afternoon at the beach in Kailua and it was great.

Have only been to climbworks but we went twice - on two sep trips. Really great. Highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter