"You're Going WHERE on your 50th Birthday?!?

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I just saw that on-line ADRs are up and running ...

But I've hit a speed bump on the ADR highway:

My TA is on vacation - and the information she sent me doesn't have the WDW reservation confirmation number on it!!

And I don't know what phone # she used to make the reservation!! (so I can't use the on-line system ...)

But it will work out - cuz she's supposed to be back Thursday ... and I can't make ADRs until Friday ...

:upsidedow

... unless she meets some handsome millionare, ditches the TA biz, and runs off with him to a galaxy far, far away ... :scared:

:darth: :chewy: :yoda:

(I've finally found a spot to use those ... :crazy: )

I just saw that on-line ADRs are up and running ...

But I've hit a speed bump on the ADR highway:

My TA is on vacation - and the information she sent me doesn't have the WDW reservation confirmation number on it!!

And I don't know what phone # she used to make the reservation!! (so I can't use the on-line system ...)

But it will work out - cuz she's supposed to be back Thursday ... and I can't make ADRs until Friday ...

:upsidedow

... unless she meets some handsome millionare, ditches the TA biz, and runs off with him to a galaxy far, far away ... :scared:

:darth: :chewy: :yoda:

(I've finally found a spot to use those ... :crazy: )

I was going to write you and tell you that!!! Crazy huh? Don't worry, it will all work out, breath in, breath out.....

Now, what was your TA thinking about when she scheduled this vacation of hers? Doesn't she know what is going on this week!?!!:eek:

Keep us posted.....btw, can't get into the online ADR's either, even though I have all of my info...not sure what I'm doing wrong...so you're not missing anything!!;)

:yay:

My TA got back from her vacation (although mentally she's still "away" ... :lmao:) ...

So I e-mailed her our ADR choices ... and let's keep those fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that she gets the job done!! :worship:

She said that if you had made reservations through a TA the on-line ADR system won't work for you - yet (she'd been talking to some of the WDW folks ...) ... so there's still a few bugs to work out with the system ...

I'll be back with good news tomorrow ... I hope!! :3dglasses

:yay:

My TA got back from her vacation (although mentally she's still "away" ... :lmao:) ...

So I e-mailed her our ADR choices ... and let's keep those fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that she gets the job done!! :worship:

She said that if you had made reservations through a TA the on-line ADR system won't work for you - yet (she'd been talking to some of the WDW folks ...) ... so there's still a few bugs to work out with the system ...

I'll be back with good news tomorrow ... I hope!! :3dglasses

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear the good news!!!!!:yay:

OK - here's where I stand:

I got an e-mail from my TA that she made the ADRs - and since she made them on-line, I should have received an e-mail from the WDW folks with all the details ... but she might have given them my office e-mail to respond to ... and I won't be in the office for 10 days!! :eek:

So KathyRN137 - get used to bumping into things ... :lmao:

Only kidding - I e-mailed her back to see if she got anything from WDW that she can forward to me - so you may only have to bang into things for a few more more hours ... :rotfl2:

However, she had to call WDW to make the dinner reservation for my birthday at 1900 Park Faire for 13 (!) people - and she got it for 4:35 - Perfect!! :woohoo:

[btw - how many guys do you know that will have spent their 50th (13th ...) birthday having dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, and the step-sisters?!? Hey - maybe I'll get to dance with Cindy!! :flower3:]

1900ParkFaireCinderella.jpg

Nah - with my luck (and way with women ...) I'll end up with Anastasia ...

1900ParkFaireAnastasia.jpg

I'll let you know more when I know more ...

:surfweb:

So KathyRN137 - get used to bumping into things ... :lmao:

Only kidding - I e-mailed her back to see if she got anything from WDW that she can forward to me - so you may only have to bang into things for a few more more hours ... :rotfl2:

Joel, you had me going there.... :laughing:

I love the 1900 Park Fare!! We saw Cindy and the Prince with Suzy & Perla Mouse... they were sweet, but I think that Lady T and her daughters really make it so much more fun and interactive...

You should get lots of attention from the characters b/c of your birthday! :cake:

:idea: If your DD has any of those princess shoes from past princess costumes (you know, the plastic ones), you should bring one and see how the stepsisters react! That would probably be such a hoot!!

Kathy

Yay for having ressies made :yay: but bummer for having to wait for confirmation!!!:sad2:

Can't wait to see what you got! Maybe we'll be crossing paths some? And woohoo for Cindy's for your birthday!! I'm not sure how many guys have had their 50th there, I would guess you're the first!!:lmao: You definately deserve a dance with Cindy!!! princess:

Keep us posted!!!! How come you're not in the office for 10 days, on vacation doing something fun, I hope?!!

Btw, how was DD's graduation yesterday? I hope it went well....woohoo, Summer is official now, the kiddies are home!!!:woohoo:

Hmmm - heard back from the TA ... she hasn't received an e-mail from the WDW folks ... and she used my home e-mail for them to reply to ... :confused3

However, she does have ADR confirmation numbers ... :confused:

Maybe the new on-line system is gunking up the works for the "old" TA on-line system ...?

Hmmmmm ...

DD's graduation is later today ... I'll post pictures later if I get the chance ...

And - yep - on vacation next week - but staying local ... let's hope for good weather (for a change ...)

Ya know?- it's always nice to work with professionals ... :thumbsup2

Happy ADR Day!!

Both my TA and WDW got back to me with the ADR details ... and we got everything we wanted at the times we wanted!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So here's where we'll be eating:

Sept 17: Boma-Flavors of Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
[Dinner - 7:25 pm] :woohoo:

Sept 18: Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
[Lunch - 12:10 pm] :dance3:

Sept 19: Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
[Dinner - 4:35 pm] :cheer2:

You may now uncross all fingers, toes ... and eyes ... :laughing:

Time to get ready for the DD's graduation ... :)

Ya know?- it's always nice to work with professionals ... :thumbsup2

Happy ADR Day!!

Both my TA and WDW got back to me with the ADR details ... and we got everything we wanted at the times we wanted!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So here's where we'll be eating:

Sept 17: Boma-Flavors of Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
[Dinner - 7:25 pm] :woohoo:

Sept 18: Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
[Lunch - 12:10 pm] :dance3:

Sept 19: Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
[Dinner - 4:35 pm] :cheer2:

You may now uncross all fingers, toes ... and eyes ... :laughing:

Time to get ready for the DD's graduation ... :)

Yay!!!:banana: They look great!! Doesn't look like we'll be crossing paths though....I wonder if we'll be in the same parks at all on the same day?:confused3

Have fun at DD's graduation!!! I don't know about you but I can't believe I have a child going into 1st grade in the Fall!!! Where does time go.....:sad2:

Happy weekend!!:goodvibes

It's been awhile ... cuz there hasn't been much to say ... :upsidedow

Survived a week in Ocean City with the DD's family ... but it still kills me that week paid AKL room rates for an "OK" motel ... :headache: ... and I keep finding seashells all over the house ... :rotfl2:

Working on "finalizing" our Epcot touring plan - with the crew "voting" on whether seeing Mexico or China is their priority ... and it looks like it will be ... Mexico! (but the adults still have not voted ...)

And I've realized we're really gonna have to prioritize and face the fact that we're only gonna be able to do so much on this 4 day/3 night trip ...
:confused3 ... even if I do occasionally go into "commando-mode" ... pirate:

Here's a shot of the DD and a couple of her friends posing before her dance recital ...

IMG_9015a.jpg

... add some wings, and we have a "Flower Fairy" costume for Halloween ... :)

And some photos of the kid "graduating" from Kindergarten ...

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9094.jpg

Time to take the DD to camp ... and my butt to the dentist ... :sick: ... and then to the doctor for a physical ... to make sure this old body is up to the rigors of Splash Mountain!! ;)

After much deliberation - here is our "final draft" Touring Plan for Epcot on Sept 18 ... there's evening EMH - which I intend to take advantage of - but I'm not sure who will be along for that "ride" ...

~8:15 am Arrive at Epcot (get pins at Guest Relations)

9:00 am Soarin' (and either get FPs to do it again - depending on "crowd" response - or I'll head over toTest Track and get FPs while everyone else goes to ...)
Living Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush (where I'll rejoin the group)
Test Track

Any "extra" time we have before 11:00 we can spend checking out the Living Seas exhibits - or maybe doing Mission:Space ...

11:00 Kim Possible Adventure Game
Mexico
Norway

12:10 Lunch at Akershus ... followed by a break back at the AKL

~5:45 pm Arrive at Epcot (? - take boat across lake) [? – get Fastpass for Soarin’]

Japan
CS dinner at Yakitori House (Japan) or Tangerienne Cafe (Morocco)

8:00 pm Illuminations (get to viewing location by 7:30)

EMH - The American Adventure, Honey, I Shrunk the Audience (FP), Spaceship Earth ... and walk around the WS some more ... KIDCOT Stations ... and maybe Kim Possible (if it's running ...)

An all too brief vist to Epcot ... but still better than being in NJ!!:lmao:

So - does it look realistic ...?? I'm really trying to prioritize here (but it's so hard!! :headache: )

Time to take the pooch for a run ...

Aww, love all the pics of Danielle! She is beautiful!! And her kindergarten celebration was SO much more than ours, wow, cap and gown!! How cute!!!!

After much deliberation - here is our "final draft" Touring Plan for Epcot on Sept 18 ... there's evening EMH - which I intend to take advantage of - but I'm not sure who will be along for that "ride" ...

~8:15 am Arrive at Epcot (get pins at Guest Relations)

9:00 am Soarin' (and either get FPs to do it again - depending on "crowd" response - or I'll head over toTest Track and get FPs while everyone else goes to ...)
Living Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush (where I'll rejoin the group)
Test Track

Any "extra" time we have before 11:00 we can spend checking out the Living Seas exhibits - or maybe doing Mission:Space ...

11:00 Kim Possible Adventure Game
Mexico
Norway

12:10 Lunch at Akershus ... followed by a break back at the AKL

~5:45 pm Arrive at Epcot (? - take boat across lake) [? – get Fastpass for Soarin’]

Japan
CS dinner at Yakitori House (Japan) or Tangerienne Cafe (Morocco)

8:00 pm Illuminations (get to viewing location by 7:30)

EMH - The American Adventure, Honey, I Shrunk the Audience (FP), Spaceship Earth ... and walk around the WS some more ... KIDCOT Stations ... and maybe Kim Possible (if it's running ...)

An all too brief vist to Epcot ... but still better than being in NJ!!:lmao:

So - does it look realistic ...?? I'm really trying to prioritize here (but it's so hard!! :headache: )

Time to take the pooch for a run ...

This is a full day but looks "doable" to me.....since you don't have any real little ones with you, you know? It's tough with these short trips to fit in what you want but that just means you get to go back again and do what you didn't!!!;) And i"m with you, a day at Disney is so much better than a day at home!!!:cloud9:

Hope you're Summer is going well, you've been quiet some hopefully that means you've been getting better weather there than in MA and getting out to enjoy it some!!!:goodvibes

Now that July is here we're finally starting to dry out ... just like MA?

I'm approaching the 2 month mark:banana: ... and am working on "finalizing" our MK touring plan ...

... and still have to print out and organize the photos from our Dec 08 trip ... :rolleyes1

BTW - those autograph/photo books you buy at WDW use 3x5 photos - which you apparently cannot get printed anywhere (so we'll have to do it ourselves at home ... which means they won't last as long as a commercial-quality print ...) :headache:

So for this next trip - instead I'm bringing along the "Disney Character Jr. Encyclopedia" (it's not THAT big ... :laughing: ) and I'll have the Characters sign their entries ...

Time for breakfast ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!