Your Mother

Mom was Anna Pearl. Anna was her mother's name, so even as a kid went by Pearl. She dropped Anna when she became a U.S. citizen. She was born in 1923. My Granddaughter's middle name is Pearl, so the name lives on.

Dad was Adalbert. Born in 1910. My half brother is Adalbert, Junior. In both cases, Bert for short. So that name too lives on.

My Mom's name was AnnaMarie. The family called her Re. She was born in 1947 and passed away far too young in 2006.
My Dad was Johnny. Not John; Johnny is what's on his birth certificate. He was born in 1942 and died at only 45 in 1987. I lost my parents before I should have in both cases, but cherish the time I had them.

My mother is Emma. Growing up no one else I knew had that name. Now it's everywhere.
My dad was Mac. My great uncle had nicknames for everyone and my grandmother couldn't stand it. When my dad was born he was named a 'nickname' to keep the uncle from calling him something else.

My grandmother's names were Grace and Ruby

Wanda. She would be 78 if she were still alive, died in 98. She was one of 9. There was an Ethel, Evon, Norma, Raymond, Gay, Christina, and Idk the other 2 names lol.

My dad was Gary, he'd have been 83, died in 1993. My oldest son's middle name Gary. There are no boys to carry on the last name, as my dad was an only child, so someone had to be a Gary lol

Mom was Anna Pearl. Anna was her mother's name, so even as a kid went by Pearl. She dropped Anna when she became a U.S. citizen. She was born in 1923. My Granddaughter's middle name is Pearl, so the name lives on.

Dad was Adalbert. Born in 1910. My half brother is Adalbert, Junior. In both cases, Bert for short. So that name too lives on.

My grandma's name was Abbijane Pearl born in I think 1926.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter