Your Mother

My Mom is Elizabeth but goes by Betty; born in 1930. She's 91. :love:

My mom was Elizabeth (Elizabeth Agnes), and also went by Betty. She was born in 1928 and died almost 17 years ago.
My dad was John Fraser, born in 1917. He was one of 9 children, and got his middle name because a crib and carriage was given to the new baby by a neighbor, Mrs. Fraser. He died in 1970, shortly before turning 53. I guess it's a pretty good name... my brother is JF junior and my nephew is JF III.

My mom is Charlotte. She is 56. She says she didn't know anyone else with her name growing up.

It has definitely regained some popularity, especially since the princess was born.

My dad is Jerome, fairly uncommon.

My mom was Faye, born in 48, died this past Sept.
Dad is William, born in 43. He's named after his father and grandfather.

My husband's parents are younger, born in the 60s and they are Richard and Susan, go by Ric and Sue.

Mom is in her 80's and is Esther Doris, she hates both her names but was named after family members.
Dad is James Aloysius III and is in his 80's also.

My MIL was Caroline but HATED her name so she went by Carrie.
My FIL was John, he died the day before my husband's 7th birthday. And that is what my husband always tells people.

Interesting names on my husbands side were Cyriacus and Cynokus. Cynokus became Charles when he came to the US, can't say as I blame him.

Named after the first Joyce in the maternal family, an enslaved girl kidnapped in the early 19 th century and freed in her lifetime. Every subsequent generation has at least one member named in her honor whether male or female. Mom lived to be 96 y/o which made her a featherweight on the family tree.

Mother and MIL are both Nancy. Way long time out of favor.

Grandma's were Ruth and Betty, also out of favor now. Though my brother once dated a Ruth (born in late 60s). My grandma Betty named her first daughter Betty as well. My MIL, Nancy, was also named after her mom. They did that back then (named girls after the mom) but that also died out by the time I was having kids (late 90s...actually died out well before then).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter