Your input on table service restaurants???

the_green_machine

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,

My wife and I are accompanying 2 of our friends on a January 2014 (I'm a bit of an early planner) WDW trip. It will be their first time (we've been before). I'm wondering what you guys think are the "Do Not Miss" table service spots in the respective parks? 1 and 2 Table service credits suggestions welcome!

What kinds of food does your group like? You can see the menus on Allears.net, wdwinfo.com, and on the Disney site (maybe), which will help you decide what sounds the best for your group. For me, my favorites are:

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch only, 1 TS) (I haven't tried BoG yet, but am hoping it'll be good!)

AK: Yak & Yeti (1 TS)

DHS: Hollywood Brown Derby (2 TS) and Sci Fi (1 TS)

Epcot (so may to choose from): Le Cellier (2 TS), Via Napoli (1 TS), Tutto Italia (1 TS), Rose & Crown (1 TS) (I haven't tried M. Paul yet, but am also hoping it's good!)

DTD: Raglan Road (1 TS)

Resorts: Narcoossee's (2 TS, favorite!), California Grill (2 TS, but down for a lengthy rehab soon)

Have you checked out the "Rate & Review" section over at allears.net?

It's a great resource and you can quickly see which restaurants are the most/ least highly rated. They also have menus so you can see in advance if they offer anything that your party will like.

figment_jii said:
What kinds of food does your group like? You can see the menus on Allears.net, wdwinfo.com, and on the Disney site (maybe), which will help you decide what sounds the best for your group. For me, my favorites are:

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch only, 1 TS) (I haven't tried BoG yet, but am hoping it'll be good!)

AK: Yak & Yeti (1 TS)

DHS: Hollywood Brown Derby (2 TS) and Sci Fi (1 TS)

Epcot (so may to choose from): Le Cellier (2 TS), Via Napoli (1 TS), Tutto Italia (1 TS), Rose & Crown (1 TS) (I haven't tried M. Paul yet, but am also hoping it's good!)

DTD: Raglan Road (1 TS)

Resorts: Narcoossee's (2 TS, favorite!), California Grill (2 TS, but down for a lengthy rehab soon)

Awesome suggestions! I'm a little more adventurous when it comes to food although the same cant be said about the rest of my group:)

Last time we went to AK we ate supper at Rain Forest Cafe....not my favorite so I think it'll be Y&Y this trip for sure. We're going to try and grab a ressie at the Brown Derby just before Fantasmic as well.

We loved LTT last time...we're probably gonna give it another try. So many options! Can't wait to go back! Thanks for the suggestions.

MHSweb79 said:
Have you checked out the "Rate & Review" section over at allears.net?

It's a great resource and you can quickly see which restaurants are the most/ least highly rated. They also have menus so you can see in advance if they offer anything that your party will like.

Thanks so much, heading over to allears.net now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter