You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

I'm reading PTR to get in the mood and OMG your little princess is adorabubble. I think flying direct with Virgin is just peachy...

Brilliant that you got a trip booked to DLP beforehand too... you seriously are an addict... I say that like it's a bad thing but of course we all know on here that it isn't!

party:I think were more excited than you hon party:

Ha ha No way! Excited to have you joining the crazy planning!

Aw don't worry sweet! Next time ::yes:: :thumbsup2 I'm already half planning a DLRP trip for August next year hehe!

And yes, I have a wedding to go to that weekend, so I probably should stay in the UK! :rotfl:

xxx

Oh sounds exciting! Next August! Tell me more?

I'm reading PTR to get in the mood and OMG your little princess is adorabubble. I think flying direct with Virgin is just peachy...

Brilliant that you got a trip booked to DLP beforehand too... you seriously are an addict... I say that like it's a bad thing but of course we all know on here that it isn't!

I know I have a problem before Elsie is 2 she will have had 4 Disney trips!
I love that people here share my Disney enthusiasm :rotfl:

After having found out that Bristol has a shop that sells lots of American goodies I wasted no time and made a trip there this weekend :lovestruc

I got a beautiful can of pink lemonade (for £2 :scared1:) and as I couldn't quiet bring my self to spend £8 on a box of lucky charms cereal I bought a cereal bar! Which was so good :love:

150771_10151715997725521_681850520_23757205_1619997769_n.jpg

Elsie has a trunki on the way. Dave won a Cow trunki on e-bay at the weekend it hasn't arrived yet but couldn't wait to share how excited I am, I mean we are :rotfl2:

and as well drum roll please

at 14 months old Elsie has finally started walking properly unaided for more then a few steps!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

So I am now waiting for the eyes in the back of my head to arrive hope they are here soon walking should come with a warning!

Yay for Elsie walking! I work in a nursery, and I even get excited when children take their first steps! :lmao:

Yeh well my August trip isn't really much... A couple of girlfrends and I want to go!

And yum... Lucky Charms! I would move to America just for them! popcorn::

xxx

YAY for elsie walking:cool1:
YAY for the trunki:cool1:
YAY for the American treats:cool1:
and YAY for paris:cool1:

Yay for Elsie walking! I work in a nursery, and I even get excited when children take their first steps! :lmao:

Yeh well my August trip isn't really much... A couple of girlfrends and I want to go!

And yum... Lucky Charms! I would move to America just for them! popcorn::

xxx

Did you see how much Lucky Charms were in Taunton? £9.99!

Aw Elsie is so now learning to run :rotfl:

YAY for elsie walking:cool1:
YAY for the trunki:cool1:
YAY for the American treats:cool1:
and YAY for paris:cool1:

YAY! lol! Here she is on her Trunki

DSCF0314.jpg

loved the photo elsie is so grown up know:goodvibes How's the planning for paris going?

She really is! She had her first (proper) hair cut (only had fringe trim before) She has a little bob now so cute!

Every day life is getting in the way with planning at the moment!
I started a new job on Saturday and I really enjoyed it! So will help to save for some spending money for our Disney tripS! :rotfl:

Mum and dad are in Disneyland California today jealous! At least the sun is shining here!

For any one that enjoys watching family video trip report you should check these two out by far the best videos ever! Elsie loves dancing around to these videos.

Disney world family video

Disney world family video 2

Just started to watch these videos, but can't watch it all the way through yet (my computer won't load them properly :badpc:)

But from what I've seen... I want children like that! And parents like that!
Fab videos!

xxx

Just started to watch these videos, but can't watch it all the way through yet (my computer won't load them properly :badpc:)

But from what I've seen... I want children like that! And parents like that!
Fab videos!

xxx

We have been watching them through the PS3 so we can watch them on the TV! Dave wants to make one when we go to Disneyland Paris and WDW!

We have been watching them through the PS3 so we can watch them on the TV! Dave wants to make one when we go to Disneyland Paris and WDW!

I just want children so they can be cute and I can make videos! It probably won't be the same with just me Tom! Xx

Not sure how I got here, but I'm here! I haven't read any of this PTR yet, but I'm still going to set up my tent here and hopefully catch up soon!

:)

Edit: I HAVE now read it. And I now want to go to Disneyland Paris. Ok, so I've wanted to go for a long time, but you're reminding me that I want to go there! Will you be doing a TR for that trip on LeDISBoards dot com (the little-known French equivalent of this site)?

You are right that the "learning to walk" stage should come with a warning. Fortunately, they're not very fast at that age and less than adept at undoing stroller buckles. Good luck!

Just checking in! Wow! You got the Trunki! Awesome... she looks fab on it. I'm so pleased for you xx

Thank you, Fredia has already come out with us on a few trips to family houses to keep Elsie occupied and proving her moneys worth :banana:

Not sure how I got here, but I'm here! I haven't read any of this PTR yet, but I'm still going to set up my tent here and hopefully catch up soon!

:)

Edit: I HAVE now read it. And I now want to go to Disneyland Paris. Ok, so I've wanted to go for a long time, but you're reminding me that I want to go there! Will you be doing a TR for that trip on LeDISBoards dot com (the little-known French equivalent of this site)?

You are right that the "learning to walk" stage should come with a warning. Fortunately, they're not very fast at that age and less than adept at undoing stroller buckles. Good luck!

I am happy to have you here my first international reader :cheer2: Welcome

I will probably do a TR in here and over on the Disneyland Paris section of the Dis boards I am quiet regular there as this will be my 15th trip to Disneyland Paris!

I am handling the learning to walk now but the climbing is stressful dont think my hear rate has ever been so erratic! Stroller buckles oh no I hadnt thought of that!

Push chair or (as we now have an international guest) Stroller so many to choose from! Well our last light weight push chair that managed two trips to Disneyland Paris and lots and lots of just nipping out trips our £20 push chair from mothercare is no longer

RIP PUSH CHAIR

100_2715-1.jpg

Elsie sat in the push chair with the first Disney character she ever met!

It is my fault the push chair has had to go with a couple of trips on the beach the wheels didnt survive the salt and even with some oil they are so stiff they dont turn any more!

Great excuse to buy a new one :rotfl: Im also a self confessed push chair holic! So we are now the proud owners of a

Petite Star Zia in Fizzy Pink polka dot

537-7325575aIEUC1151506M.jpg

Its amazing! It lays flat, the seat is really wide and it is so light! It also had a travel bag with it to protect it when flying. The travel bag has a body strap as well so you can carry like a back pack and it isnt uncomfortable to do so as it really is so light!

large_petitestar_zia_carrybag.jpg

In the travel bag.

Mum and dad have just returned from the states and also got me one of these after reading about it on the Dis I had to have one it really is handy!

brica-Snack-Pod_xl.jpg

Its called a snack pod perfect for holding a drink and a few nibbles for Missy whilst she is in her push chair!

Push chair or (as we now have an international guest) Stroller

No worries - I've been exposed to enough British punk, Harry Potter and Monty Python to pretend to understand the lingo ;)

We not only have Lucky Charms here in the States, but much cheaper, generic store-brands (like "Magic Treasures"). My daughter used to eat dry LCs. When we accused her of only eating the Charms (marshamallows), she replied, "no, I eat the Luckies, too!"

Anyway, great PTR. Can't wait until you actually get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter