*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

Farro

What the heck am I always smiling about?
So we only made a small change with the opening of Rise of The Resistance and the fact Runaway Railway will be open (no idea if that's the right name!).

So plan on arrival day was to get there early afternoon (hopefully) and just maybe hit Disney Springs and eat dinner at Toledo during the evening.
We've now changed our reservation for Toledo from Wednesday to Friday. After we arrive and get settled our new plan is to just go on over to DHS and do whatever we can!
If there are still no fast passes for the newer rides, will jump in lines. Or maybe crowds will be better and we can get a boarding pass for RoTR if that's still happening.
At the very least we will be able to see everything at night!

Then for our scheduled DHS day will see what people's plans of attack have been before we arrive and see what's working. Obviously will try for fast passes if they have them for the rides.

ashnicole

Mouseketeer
I just booked my trip for mid May with my sister! We’re still going between late March and mid May but I’m thinking the crowds in mid May will be lighter than spring break crowds.
We usually travel in the fall, so this will be our first time seeing Flower and Garden Festival!
I have a couple of character breakfasts booked, as well as Beaches and Cream! I’m looking into Animal Kingdom After Hours event.
I’m excited to really start planning!

acciobrain

Mouseketeer
Are most people starting to book their flights or have them already booked? On our last few trips, we've flown Frontier and I was hoping to do that again here but at this point, they still aren't releasing fares past April 22nd. Between that and the things I've read the last week or two about their service recently (um, letting people board the WRONG plane, what?! :eek:) I think I might just give up on them and book another airline this week.

• HausofDisney

Mouseketeer
    Are most people starting to book their flights or have them already booked? On our last few trips, we've flown Frontier and I was hoping to do that again here but at this point, they still aren't releasing fares past April 22nd. Between that and the things I've read the last week or two about their service recently (um, letting people board the WRONG plane, what?! :eek:) I think I might just give up on them and book another airline this week.
    We have everything for our trip besides plane tickets and fastpasses. We are waiting to see if plane tickets go down in price after the beginning of the year, but we plan to buy our plane tickets in January most likely.

Katie1174

Earning My Ears
    My hubby and I are going mid May and we already have our flights booked (Southwest) We are in the DC area and are spoiled for choice with 3 airports and multiple airlines to choose from. We always prefer the first flight of the day, in this case 6am so the price is usually lower.

Roscoe18

Mouseketeer
    We booked (Jet Blue) once the new fares came out a while back to cover through our dates. Prices seemed great and instead of obsessively monitoring them for months like I had planned, we just booked them and didn't worry about it anymore. We are in NY though, and have plenty of options for flights to MCO on a daily basis.

SM1992

DVC member since 1997
    I booked our flights a couple of weeks ago on Southwest, our "go to"airline when heading to Orlando. We usually wait and watch prices but I panicked a bit and probably spent more than we should. Didn't feel like obsessing over them. Waiting on park tickets until after the Christmas bills are paid, LOL.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS