YAY! I was upgraded, but how???

queenofhartz

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I made a reservation last week for a standard view room at the Boardwalk Inn. I used a Pin code to reserve the room. When the cm read my reservation back to me, she reconfirmed the special rate, told me about check in and check out times and said "We have you confirmed for a standard room at the Boardwalk Inn arriving on August 25 and departing on the 27th. Is that correct?" Of course, I said yes. She said she would e-mail me the confirmation. Sure enough, I received my confirmation, and it said "Standard View (IA)"

I called back a few days later b/c they had my husband listed as Mrs. Robert Adams :rotfl: I didn't want his card to print that way (not sure if it prints out with the Mrs or Mr anyways, but just to be sure). The CM changed it and e-mailed me the updated confirmation (showing Mr. Robert Adams).

I received my updated confirmation, and it now says "Water View (IC)" for the same rate!! :cloud9:

Is this a mistake or do you sometimes receive an upgrade before you arrive? Just wondering.....

Looks to me like you got a complimentary upgrade. Congrats to you!!!:cheer2: :woohoo:

YAY!!! Congrats on the upgrade. I got one too for a slight inconvenience i pointed out via email to Guest Relations. A free room upgrade is always nice and makes the trip that much more enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter